Sup Forums in the Four Chan Cup Summer Roster Discussion

Hi Sup Forums, Feedback here, one of the managers for Sup Forums's team in the Four Chan Cup. Next month is the Summer Cup, marking the fifth anniversary of the tournament. As usual, Sup Forums will be playing and looking to contend for another cup win.

That having been said, our roster could use some work. Some players may be a bit outdated and there's plenty of potential new additions I've been asked about. So as usual, we're looking to run a poll on what the board wants the roster to look like in the coming weeks. But before doing that, I'd like to hear from you all on your own ideas and suggestions for the roster.

Feel free to drop some suggestions here, and I'll be posting the roster in my next post. Thanks!

Here is our roster. The player names highlighted in Gold and Silver are our "medal" players, players with all 99s and all 88s in stats so they perform better. By comparison, all other players are all 77s in stats.

Add Montie to the roster
drop 8.4 best new midfielder

fuck that add Aaron

Marcel needs to be added at this point.

drop the shitty emo meme and add a different shitty meme

second this

Will Toledo
Young Thug
Grimes
Lavren
Hunter Hunt-Hendrix
James Ferraro
Rivers Cuomo

this

Seconding. Add Montie

"Pierro" has only one r

Frankie Sinatra

J A S O N
A L D E A N

Adding tripfags to teams is frowned upon, so I'm somewhat hesitant to add him.

Simply put, Sup Forums's team is of musicians and musical related themes and memes. The only thing musical about a tripfag is when he calls his mom to feed him dinner because he's too busy shitposting and his voice cracks two octaves higher.

FRANKIE SINATRA
there is literally no reason not to add frankie sinatra. he has a perfect voice to sing calypso

we gotta include Will Toledo in there, never have i seen a person posted and loathed as much for no logical reason since grimes

drop hell be fine, and drop /shugazi/ they dont even exist anymore

BRING THE DEAK BACK IN AS A STARTER

fuck off will you fucking faggot

ok understood.

jason aldean is a must include though

There will most definitely be an Avalanches player in there.
Yeah, I was thinking /shugazi/ and emo is moe are probably on their way out because both those threads are dead now. Adding Will Toledo seems like a good idea too.

go back to furaffinity

marcel is not a tripfag? he's a music blogger/writer whose reviews get constantly memed on here. get your facts straight.

this only applies to montie.

Sorry, thought I was replying to both comments about Montie. Marcel will probably be added to the actual poll.

bring back the deak into the start, he dropped a top teir aoty contender, he deserves it

replace Varg with Bjorn "Speed" Strid

three words

Father
John
Misty

Also while I'm still here, is there any new uniform designs you guys would like to see us use? For reference, these are Sup Forums's current kits. I'm thinking of doing one based on Wildflower's cover.

FUCK VARG REPLACE THAT POSER ATMOSHIT TRAITOR WITH SOME FUCKING REAL BLACK METAL LIKE PER YNGVE OHLIN!!!! ARGHHHH!!!! ANTI-GRISHNACK FOREVER, KILL BURZUM NOW!!

Where's talentless hack?

wildflower kit would be sweet

dead meme

t. $lams

actually maybe just replace Varg with a player called $lam or >t. blackie or just /metal/ or something and model him after this fucker

DO NOT ADD MONTIE
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIM

Agreed

third this

As long as it's not cavesponge

Seconding this

>drop hell be fine
That meme is still active and has even spread to other boards so no

is there a template we can design on to submit suggestions?

Band has 2 drummers has to be in there somewhere

Also This isn't bad, not cringe at all.

Yeah, I have a template handy.

If you want to do one and the thread's dead by then, feel free to email me at [email protected]

If you don't add Montie this is not relivant

Talentless hack is timeless.

if we add montie, Sup Forums will literally explode from the sheer amount of his shitposting that he's important.

What is the cup exactly? I've always ignored it. Are we good?

montie is a literally who. also fuck off montie.

fuck off monty you piece of gay

It's a world cup style tournament run on Pro Evolution Soccer's AI vs AI mode. Most boards have a team that competes in it. Typically, these teams are made up of memes and other relevant topics discussed on each board (Think shows on Sup Forums, athletes on Sup Forums, musicians on Sup Forums). Historically we're one of the best teams, we've won the cup once and have come in the top four several times including the last two cups.

Seconding this

why the 2 strikers are gold?? Get a gold midfielder and make the one striker a tall target man so he doesn't need good attributes

Not the cup noob but when is the summer cup? Can't be bothered to check the wiki

deak was our tall target man, but weve put him on the bench

Thanks. Are you in charge of Sup Forums and/or the whole cup?

Things to GTFO:
>emo is moe
>Phil Elverum

memes to improve:
>Gira

memes to add:
>Ferarro
>Dean Blunt
>or just the entire 'weird frontier' quartet

Point is 2 gold strikers are an overkill, imo. Midfield seems shit.

>dropping Phil
>dropping Phil while his wife has cancer and neutral milk hotel is having a fundraiser for him including fugazi and kathleen hannah

Phil has to stay

is it possible to literally create a glowing man? or just a player with gira hat

you are right, that was inconsiderate of me. what do you think about Ferraro/the rest, though

I agree with adding Will Toledo, Young Thug, James Ferraro, Marcel, Dean Blunt, and Oneohtrix Point Never.

i always feel like ferraro is a hack and strikes gold once in a great while, but he just had a whole scam happen or something i didnt pay attention to, so probably can get away with a no refunds thing

idk what dean blunt has going on to bother including him, opn is still opn, doing good tunes, producing shit. and i dont even remember who is the 4th in that image so yeah. opn could be included just on his popularity and status here for 5 years

Grimes needs to be added to the squad

Different versions of PES favor different tactical setups. In PES16 defensive AI's been really bad, so we figured it'd be a better idea to use two gold strikers rather than a gold striker + midfielder. I'll likely change up the formation again for summer.
Just Sup Forums with my comanager. The cup's run by other people, although I am currently helping with changing the rules a bit for this upcoming cup.

Killer Mike should probably be replaced with Dean Blunt or Young Thug. Literally no one talks about RTJ here.

Also, Wildflower kits would be sick as hell.

I would like to see Robert Fripp but that's only because I'm a KCfag.
Also, Gira needs a hat.

I think it is, I'll have to ask one of the aesthetics guys. If not, then I can definitely get a hat for Gira.

Why the weak AMC's tho? Wouldn't they be more effective in bringing the ball trough a shit defense?

Yeah, I thought since they are all memed to hell now, a single player named 'the weird frontier' or something would be a good addition

Roster should be:

Merzbow
Phil Elverum
Kendrick Lamar
hell be fine
Kanye West
Marcel
Sufjan Stevens
David Bowie
Jeff Mangum
MC Ride

MF Doom
The Deak
Will Ferrarro
Dean Blunt
Anthony Fantano
Varg Vikernes
8.4 BNM
>electro-swing
Pierro Scaruffi
Vaporwave
Richard D. James
Thom Yorke

They would, but at the same time gold strikers have the added bonus of being very accurate shots in PES16. In addition, keeper AI is really bad, so we figured having two gold strikers up front. With how good they are, we found out from our own tests in PES that Gold Strikers + Silver AMFs resulted in more goals than vice versa or a combination of one each.

threw together a basic concept, couldn't be assed to do socks, didn't know exactly how to do collar, and armband should be specific to whomever the captian is I gues?

>no frankie sinatra

Looks good, I'll take care of the socks & armband myself and see how it looks in game when I have the time.

replace kendrick lamar with jason aldean

Nice, glad to see you treating it seriously.

green socks?

that's just what the template had. i didn't bother changing it

Remove Kendrick Lamar.

that's what
>electro-swing
is for, m8

seconding switching killer mike with young thug

>remove the greatest rapper of our time

k

Add Prince as >good night sweet man

But I don't want MC Ride to be removed.

>all these "put Young Thug on the roster" posts
Huh. Never knew Sup Forums was so into Thugger.