Possibly official 14 minute long Avalanches Wildflower music video

vimeo.com/173438485

What does Sup Forums think?

I think people care too much about this glorified electroswing album

3/10

I love this shitposting

it's deece, love the intrustmental version of wozard of iz

memers please die

>Come listen to Wildflower with us, user! Ahhh Frankie Sinatra!!!
What do you do?

This meme doesn't make any fucking sense. Electro swing would be the main demographic for people who talk like this, espeically if they liked Steam Powered Giraffe.

YUM YUM YUM I'M HUNGRY MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH MORE ELECTROSWING-MEMES PLEASE

I think this meme only works if anyone has actually said this

please stop

come along and then poison the tranny's tea

I'M HUNGRY

I WANT SOMETHING TO EAT

AHHHHHH

AHHHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
AHH FRANKIE SINATRA

>What's that Madame? Heaven? No! It's AAAAAAHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA AAHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

Opening with Mystery Train, Fritz the Cat, and American Pop? Shit, cool.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAH

on my first listen I really don't like it very much

there are a handful of songs that are okay but overall it just feels less well made than SILY

maybe it'll get better after a few listens

I didn't like SILY on my first listen. But I kept coming back to it and it grew on me till I considered one of my favorite albums. Don't know if that's going to happen with Wildflower, but I'm certainly going to give it several more listens.

SPG isn't even electro swing. they are annoying though. honey bee is amazing though.

;^)

I've listened to SILY many many times over the last 16 years, and I honestly connected more with Wildflower upon the very first listen.

It's the same group but more mature, more current.
They let the samples rock out a little longer, less sound collage, just seamless transitions and excellent production. Feels like a nostalgic trip with a modern bent.

There's a legit scene V0 on What that just got uploaded.

upload the true 320 pls.

I would but I'm on ratio watch.

There isn't one yet. Should be up within the hour though.

Thing is, I liked SILY for its density, each time I listened to it I heard a new sample, something new added to the track. I agree with you tho, this album seems more, grown up, mature, they have a better handle of making art.

Jimmy Neutron reboot confirmed

it sucks

This has to be official right? How else would they go about getting alternate mixes like The Wozard of Iz without Danny Brown?

i had the same fear but after the first seven songs (which were mostly all leaked beforehand) they really crank up the saturation