Death Grips Official Scoreboard

I know you DG fags love ranking and scoring albums. So I made this for you all.

leaving them empty provides the correct answer

Objective.

>Fuck Who's Watching a 3/10

garbage list

Did you just give a fucking 2/10 to On GP
Kill yourself

You already posted mine.

You're not good at this counting thing are you?

OOOH SHIIIT

it's like the best song on the album.

Filled it out because I have no life
Please shit on my ratings

The last song is Death Grips 2.0

not bad desu senpai

I'm probably the only person that likes BB Poison as much as I do, and isn't all that into Spikes.

>thinking Exmilitary is the worst DG release
I thought I was the only one

death grips 2.0 is massively underrated. great, highly detailed track.
whatever i want (fuck who's watching) is literally dg's best song

agreed

Anybody who was initially incredibly underwhelmed by BP (thinking it was too poppy, quick, unpolished etc.) but grew to love it a lot?
I enjoy almost all of the tracks now, really good production, I understand what they wanted. Not their best example of lyrical content or songwriting but surely their most consistent release yet.

Plus, the music video to Whatever I Want is literally loss.jpg

Definitely gotta say same. Did not get it the first few listens, but now I think it's one of their better releases (and Ring A Bell is one of their best songs).

>Rates GP the highest
>Gives Anne Bonny a 7

just made this

fuck album scores, I wanna know what people think of the assorted song releases that never landed on any albums

>1, 2 and 3
These were on their EP

Not an actual EP though, it's just 6 singles they released.

Well, here ya go

Full Moon and Face Melter are 10/10
True Vulture was great
More Than A Fairy was great
The others I either haven't heard, or I didn't like them much

Bottomless pit more like bottomless shit that's appealing to the new jenny death when crowd and is their least boundary pushing experimental release to date the were right to quit after NOTM they were truly at their best. Death Grips died after NOTM and became death grips 2.0 AKA SHIT.

>disliking their fucking best song, Fuck Who's Watching
I know it was said directly below your post, but let me say it again: absolute garbage.

>their least boundary pushing experimental release
You're thinking of Jenny Death my friend (minus the last like 4 songs). Bottomless Pit is boundary pushing in the sense it condenses every previous boundary pushing element on all previous albums into one singular release.

I don't agree overall with your rankings, but I'm gonna chime in and agree with you on "Whatever I Want (Fuck Who's Watching)" Track is massively overrated, and I don't know why people hail it as their best thing ever, it's not shit, but the highest I'd rate it is an 8.

your appreciation of tracks 2 and 3 could definitely stand to um, appreciate

No Jenny death is boundary pushing by creating a unique fusion of rock/punk/metal an almost polar opposite album to NOTM. BottomlessPit is just a rehashed money store

what's with the 20 thingies?

The standard template allows for 20 tracks to be rated. People can then add or remove the columns if they please. I'm a lazy fuck so I kept it as it is.