Fuck it, since Viper might actually die, let's make a compilation album of his genuinely good tracks...

Fuck it, since Viper might actually die, let's make a compilation album of his genuinely good tracks. With over 300 albums it shouldn't be that hard. What's are some essential tracks that should be put on the album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ADg9XeQ1J9k
youtube.com/watch?v=9VDBVt3wXEk
youtube.com/watch?v=TG8g870aXRk
youtube.com/watch?v=mqqO9SMZMWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-G8BlRcRP0
youtube.com/watch?v=IU_mmd3YZXg
youtube.com/watch?v=L1F3QoW4HZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=nRclr-9vnaE
youtube.com/watch?v=eR9rvzqNmiI
redmp3.su/artist/296569/viper.html
strawpoll.me/10683720
youtube.com/watch?v=RDm2ecBfpnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JxFfFq-wzuQ
strawpoll.me/10683720/r
youtube.com/watch?v=YcYROtr-CUA
youtube.com/watch?v=peXHWJ9Wr1c
youtube.com/watch?v=eP0o7Jf2rQw
youtube.com/watch?v=yb4IiJ1FC2I
youtube.com/watch?v=cdImHj86zio
youtube.com/watch?v=qQJyBLFuG4c
youtube.com/watch?v=cEIcFg6QbPE
mega.nz/#fm/3kdW0B7S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youll cowards dont even smoke crack is essential

how we ride

Of course, that shouldn't even warrant a discussion.

Kill yourself my man

post-hiphop

her system's banging

Yeah, this shit is good, will probably make it.

I'm just gonna suggest As My New Ride Crawl too, the user in the other thread posted it, and it's been stuck in my head for a while.

>since Viper might actually die
what happened senpai?

Pneumonia and potenitally hornets, don't know about that last one.

i sell dope boy

>whats up, i don't give a fuck

>cuz these bullets'll slice ya... up
>like a knife
>ten seconds later, you lost your life

>hornets

Hold up, you dummy. It's "hornace", as in harness.

He put fucking elastic wrappings around his ribcage and crushed his organs and shit.

this is how i ball is legitimately great track to relax to

Considering that it's Viper, that strangely makes a lot more sense.

why tho

>y'all cowards
>leanin on dis syrup
>da snake in da grass

These are his best

>all dis here money
>i sell dope boy
>I sell #1 cocaine

this
The Baller Out Your Best Side
Choice
I Ball for Gunshots
Merciless
Wit U 4 tha Longhaul

Alright, since this is more of a community-thing, I'll be posting a straw poll in half an hour of all the suggestions here, I don't want to make this more than 12/14 tracks.

The man has like 4000 songs, I think we should put at least 20.

But whatever

this

youtube.com/watch?v=ADg9XeQ1J9k

We'll see how many songs are suggested user, and how many songs I can actually find.

Gotta put some from "These Rappers Claim They Hard When Them Fags Never Even Seen the Pen"

I know he's like a meme or whatever but none of this dudes music is actually good..

So many great tracks on this album, all contenders
youtube.com/watch?v=9VDBVt3wXEk
youtube.com/watch?v=TG8g870aXRk
youtube.com/watch?v=mqqO9SMZMWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IU_mmd3YZXg

youtube.com/watch?v=L1F3QoW4HZ8

lol no way you're gonna be able to make a decent list the man has literally hundreds of songs that would deserve a place there

If we thoroughly discuss it over the course of hundreds of posts it could be possible. We'd have a better chance than a single person would, certainly.
But I doubt that's going to happen, I'm not OP and this board doesn't have a great attention span

Parlayin from You'll Cowards is pretty good

all dis money here

Op here, I think the real challenge will be trying to actually find the songs, there's some with alternative names, and some that I'm just not able to track down (some tracks won't be there from the suggestions because I wasn't able to find them).
If it turns out to be too much for multiple people to work on I'll just do the thing on my own and release it when it's ready (I'm decent at photoshop, so the cover art shouldn't be a problem). I don't mind taking the heat if some people's favourite tracks are missing. It was mainly for personal use anyway, but I can always share it for the people who are interested.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRclr-9vnaE

Hidden gem

The vast majority of his catalog can be found on streaming services such as Spotify and Tidal, I have a Tidal Hi-Fi membership and would be willing to losslessy rip essential tracks that can't be found on Soulseek/What/what have you

i ball for gunshots is GOAT

"My New Ride Crawl" fucking bumps senpai. It bumps hard.

Merciless and Paralyin from You'll cowards are both great as well.

you can find almost all viper albums and tracks here
redmp3.su/artist/296569/viper.html

they're also on spotify and deezer, i think

It's shit. Sounds like that senile old dude, ray sipe was his name?

These absolutely have to be in though. Fucking masterpieces.

Oh shit, that would be awesome user.

Let's make the Viper boxset guys

People make fun of Viper but some his shit is lit. A broken clock is right at least twice a day.

SHOESTRANGS

Haven't heard this one.

This has to be on it desu.

Someone post a cool picture of Viper and I'll make the album cover

haha he "recycled" that beat at least 20 times so far

Alright, it's been roughly half an hour, some tracks like Post-Hiphop I couldn't find, and the Viper Topic Youtube channel is sadly blocked in my country, but I could find most of the ones you guys' meant, except Irish, since that one had multiple names. Here's the Straw Poll, select the ones you guys really want. I'm aiming for 12 minimum, 20 maximum, we'll see how close the polls are.

strawpoll.me/10683720

youtube.com/watch?v=RDm2ecBfpnQ

Yeah I know. Dude can't make 300 albums in a year without doing some stupid shit, but my new ride crawl is the best one using that beat.

Oh dude I love Ray Sipe

Really sweet song out of The Prettiest Boy With A Beard Ever Created By God

youtube.com/watch?v=JxFfFq-wzuQ

ALBUM COVER?

Finding a picture of him that isn't covered by text, or cuts off his face was harder than I thought.

ayy, that one is pretty good. I'll collect the albums you guys post and maybe make another vote, see which one Sup Forums likes the most.

By the way, here's the straw poll again, remember to vote for your favourite tracks for your boy Viper.

strawpoll.me/10683720/r

not bad

its lit

>I Sell Dope Boy
youtube.com/watch?v=YcYROtr-CUA
>I Ball For Gunshots
youtube.com/watch?v=peXHWJ9Wr1c
>Mallin
youtube.com/watch?v=eP0o7Jf2rQw
>This is How I Ball
youtube.com/watch?v=yb4IiJ1FC2I
>How We Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=cdImHj86zio

my hops

Op here, assembling album now. The song that totally sticks out is You'll Cowards (obviously), and the ones that have 3 votes (it's all relative of course, it depends on the ones that stick out) will probably feature on the final cut. For the people that are posting new tracks after the poll, I'll listen to them and if I REALLY like them I might make another poll for those new tracks, or I'll just put them in personally, we'll see how it goes.

I'd like some input though, I said before that I'd make it 12 minimum, 20 maximum. Within that range, how many tracks would you guys like?

"No Games" is goddamn essential.

I mean plenty compilation albums are over 30 tracks, and especially with an artist like viper who has like 500 albums i don't think 20 tracks would quite do him justice

The Night of the Murder from Kill Urself My Man

Rich and NOT Famous is essential.

Seconding these.

20 tracks are hardly an anthology.

>it doesnt sort by most voted
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stay Real from Rich and NOT Famous

This would be a pretty good closer.

Yeah, that's a bit of a pain, but Strawpoll was the easiest one to make. From the response I'm getting though, it seems that most people just want as many tracks as possible, so I might go with a larger quantity anyway.

You're jumping the gun. I'd say wait at least a day, and take the discussion further over 2 or 3 threads, maybe at differing times (as to catch other timezones). If you want to do something right, it can't be decided in just one thread.

Not as many as possible, that would have no point. I'm just saying that we could strive for a bigger number than twenty. I was thinking 25-30 maybe.

Seconding this. All of this was done over a single hour. That's not really inclusive.

Yeah, you're right, this thing blew up harder than I thought though, and I'm leaving on vacation in like, a day, so I might just upload the tracks that are bound to be included and let some other user finish it.

fucking gay
>Sup Forums presents
gtfo

Added to the collection, thanks for the contribution m8

this one right here:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEIcFg6QbPE

suburban area from kill urself my man

Amateurs.

Viper - Ghost Bath is a Shitty Band: Greatest Hits

Complete with an oversized parental advisory sticker.

this captures the true essence of Viper's random retardation and album covers/titles

as I commend your effort and salute your good work but I will out do you

Fuck, that's great. Added.

Viper - Tag the Pearly Gates with my pager number - buy my opiates

SUCKas

This was funny

Oh shit, you guys are legit cracking me up.

Anyway, I'm downloading the ones that have 3 votes or over, but it's like, 1:41 AM here, so I'll probably go to bed in a bit, I'll upload the files before I do. Feel free to make another thread when this one dies.

>yfw viper made a legit good tune

Unironically love this one. Beat is so ddark

I like this a lot

Is it bad I unironically like You'll Cowards?
Like, the full album

anyone know what year viper was born?

his daughter is breaking down

what is he dying of?

i vote for this

My Hops is required

Every song that got a music video, besides that one that's indecipherable should be included, even if they aren't his "best" they're still essential.

this is great

This is nice and all but way too good for a Viper album cover.

this

idk, irony or something, 先輩達.

Alright guys, OP here, going to call it a day. Here's the tracks that got over 3 votes that I downloaded:

mega.nz/#fm/3kdW0B7S

However, there may be some inconsistencies. You have to understand that this guy releases albums 3 times, with the same name, but slightly different variations of his tracks. I tried to get the correct ones, but some of them I just couldn't find. For example, As My Ride Crawls has a slo-mo part in these files, but the most popular youtube upload doesn't. I personally prefer it without slo-mo, so if someone can find that track that would be swell.

Also, there are some tracks that I couldn't find alltogether, like Leanin' On Dis Syrup. Also, I and 5 other people should probably kill ourselves, because Kill Urself My Man isn't a track, just the name of the album. If anyone feels like taking over the project while I'm gone, feel free to do so.