WAVVES

General discussion on the music of WAVVES.

Is he the next Blink-182?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wavves/status/750800122712174592
youtube.com/watch?v=MxtIXl-mH8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE'LL DIE THE SAME LOSER

what's some more essential Hilary-core bands?

What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/wavves/status/750800122712174592

its a nu-male thing

triggers Sup Forumslacks

>Zach Hill was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Stefan Burnett, the American rapper who helped him sign to Epic Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about blacks and I'd be, 'But Zach, I'm black,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on Hella album covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Burnett, Zach once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a drum stick, saying "thanks man". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Zach performed a version of the song "Gross Sales" with vocals, including a verse omitted for its nationalist associations.
Is this why Wavves fired him as their drummer?

>only whites are not allowed not to be racist

wow, very powerful statement

"I need a Pitchfork article to stay relevant"

that's wweak

WAVVES is boring, uninspired garbage.

>if you've ever said or supported #alllivesmatter youre not welcome at a wavves show
>if youve gone out of your way to defend police in america youre not welcome at a wavves show
that's fucking stupid

>father is a police officer
>defend him
>OMFG R U LITERALLY KIDDING ME, DONT EVER COME TO MY SHOW

huh...this is...wow

t. Sup Forumslack

Yes, I do visit Sup Forums, great board, third most popular on Sup Forums, actually. The majority of people on this site have views aligned with that board.

If this bothers you, I'd suggest you check out Reddit, very nu-male friendly.

>if youve gone out of your way to defend police in america youre not welcome at a wavves show

I hope this faggot gets beaten by several nightsticks.

agreed, that's why p4k likes them so much

Nathan Williams is now the Louis CK of Sup Forums

King of the Cucks
BBC Cum Soaker
White Idiot
When Will You Come (On My Girlfriend's Face)
Take On My Girlfriend
Baseball Cucks
Convertiable Cuckold
Mikey Mouse (Is Racist)
Baby Say Hello (To Tyrone)

Kek

>huh... wow
ftfy

>t. rebbit Sup Forumslack

Holy tripplefucking shit, dropped before I even knew who he was

>Great board
Not even polfags think their board is good, but this is probably bait now isn't it

i actually enjoy some of this guy's music, bummer he's such an intolerant leftist. i would have expected (or hoped, anyway) that some of the nihilism displayed in his lyrics would translate to his overall worldview. too bad he's just towing the SJW line like a good goy

would probably care more if his last album had been more interesting desu

youtube.com/watch?v=MxtIXl-mH8g

What did he mean by this?

based Nathan triggering cucks left and right

>anyone who disagrees with me isn't welcome at my shows!!!

absolutely pathetic. thankfully i don't have shit taste so my favorite artists never say embarrassingly stupid things like this.

i'm staunchly to the left politically btw, this is just retarded

Yeah it's too bad he gives a shit about the politics of his own country

he was barely the drummer for Wavves

imagine actually writing this and thinking that people gave a shit

YAAAS, slay Wavves

>if you supported #alllivesmatter
>if you've defended police
>if you've support donald trump

"THEN DON'T COME TO MY SHOWS U FUCCIN BIGGOT"

yeah nah he's retarded

yeah #alllivesmatter is pretty stupid but not evil or anything - its more of a snotty response to BLM that white people say

but not defending police officers? thats fucked up. why do police officers get universally demonized in America for shooting a few black dudes when 90% of black deaths are dude to other black people?

>making completely politically correct, safe, degenerate leftist pandering comments that appeal to his 14-19 year old bernie sanders/tumblr using demographic

literally not courageous or powerful or cool or anything

just sad

police brutality, when it exists, is a legitimate problem that needs to be addressed, but the recent demonization of our police forces is ultimately just the latest way to divide the working class and pit us against one another. don't trust any "leftist" who encourages such tactics, they're a shill for neoliberal capitalism, willingly or not.

No, he already peaked.

Now he just gets less relevant and fatter/uglier by the year

Does anyone here like King of the Beach a lot? I mean, I don't like this guy at all but honestly its pretty good and probably the only good thing he'll ever do.

no no i agree, police brutality is a problem with far reaching consequences.

but i think its valid to defend police for not being racists.

wahhh! wahhh!

someone doesn't agree with me!

cry more faggots

I aint takin it

Your post is whining about people disagreeing with an opinion

Great job.

and america inches one step closer to total division and civil war.

*grabs popcorn*

yes, yes. good wavves.

keep the making the racial division more and more in this country. white people = bad, black people = kings, make it clear!

it's not just that.
It is that he actively discriminates against people with differing opinions. A very rude man.

>this thread
college liberals go home
Sup Forumstards go home

>Me, have an opinion?
>hah, no, I prefer to be apathetic towards it all
>it is a part of my nihilistic mystique
fuck off faggot.

>shut down all discussion

Berniebro detected

Don't fall for it

It's a nu-male disguised as "le objective middle-ground man" who just wants to suppress any opposing views to garbage left rhetoric by people like Wavves from happening

WOOOOOOOOOOOO PAAAARTY.
I thought King Of The Beach was pretty good.

to think i was actually considering illegally downloading the rest of his discography besides king of the beach
fuck you nathan, you don't deserve my clicks

>The majority of people on this site have views aligned with that board.
kek imagine believing this

>this is the face of punk rock in 2016
sid is rolling in his grave

I know this is an insane thought to Sup Forumsacks but the vast, vast majority of people in this world don't align with the alt-right or the college left and properly recognize threads like this and people like yourself as retarded shut-ins.

depressed, sunbaked weezer? King of the Beach is an alright album I guess.

His gf is a raging SJW. She probably made him post this or he wouldn't get any sex. He's gone nuts, Stephen Pope would be laughing his ass off at this.

Is there literally any white person who doesn't get kicked out on number 5

I'm a beta numale cuck sanders supporter and even i say nigga

Honestly who cares wavves is shit anyways and trump will be the president. All you can do is pity this dude because the only thing that hes got going for his life is some garbage surf rock revival band

>would be
isn't he still their bass player? wouldn't he hold similar opinions or not be allowed to be in the band?

and you are implying everyone ITT is a "college liberal" or average Sup Forumsfag. That is a hasty generalization and exactly what both groups frequently do.

>if youve gone out of your way to defend police in america
I hope some illegal shit happens to this dickhead and then we'll see if he takes matters into his own hands or if he decides the police ain't too bad

one of my best friends is a cop and i tell him all the time that i think all cops are bastards

i don't know about trump winning but otherwise this is on point

Seems like a cool guy. The police statement may not have been that smart tho. (although I do dislike law enforcement, they're just doing what THEY THINK is right)

I challenge wavves to a fucking fight

He's not incorrect

Whichever way this fight ends, it'll be a positive for all of us

guy who commented at the bottom is definitely a nu-male just look at him

That's a pretty good Wavves impression, how long have you been working on it?

He's back on the gear again me thinks.

Sup Forums is literally one of the only few boards on this site that is mostly left-winged

Retweet this to him

>tfw my hope of eventually seeing a viral video of you at a wavves show pulling a rosa parks and causing an unrest is now destroyed because i forgot you're an autistic memer and you just had to tweet this and now there's no way he'll take you seriously

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Stephen Pope was in Jay Reatards band and grew up relatively poor I think, he was adopted, a far cry from the sheltered middle class liberal arts brats he has to hang out with today. I doubt he agrees with upper middle class identity politics but has to go along with it in the scene anyway to get a paycheck.

To be honest, even that lanky guy from The Black Lips managed to beat the shit out of this guy, so I reckon Montie can take him.

Montie, if you do this, you will be officially the best tripfag on this board

Doing gods work montie.

this would literally be epic

>Pissing off edgelords

Based Wavves. Smart guy.

Is this the most publicity he's gotten since GTA5? Honestly, I think other than that, the last I might have heard of him was that LP he did with Cloud Nothings. Anyway, my point is, how is this really relevant?

Last album was shit. so I guess he needs to come up with something to keep his band relevant

Wait do people here actually agree with this wavves sentiment?

>actual cucks in this thread

Disturbing.

>35 posters
>85 replies

Mods needs to get this Sup Forumsfag spammer out of here.

>posts average at just over 2 per poster
>GOD GET RID OF THIS SAMEFAGGING Sup ForumsFAG

Can we get Isis on the phone, maybe well get another paris happening at a wavves concert (wouldnt that be lovely)

worst post i've seen all day

this
can't blame them though, liberalism is something you grow out of when you have to actually live in the real world

a lot of the people you tagged were definitely not cucks

not anymore

(You)

>wavves
>punk

???

also punk has always been pretty liberal

i think that person is just realy confused
there were a lot of cucks he responded to in there, but also a lot of not cucks and he also posted a picture of the non cuck candidate.

Spot the Sup Forums users who came from this thread

how are waves not punk? every one of their releases is tagged as some brand of punk everywhere.
you ever seen one of the political compass things with the 4 quadrants? punk would normally be in the green, this is some red shit right here.

He's absolutely right

Based Nathan

WAVVES is ruthless

I've always considered them surf-indie rock.