Why americans suck at techno so bad?

why americans suck at techno so bad?
>pic: only semi exception

you do realize we started it right?

like the whole thing started here in detroit

techno originated in the US and the only good techno came from Detroit

you're retarded

you're like those faggots who like rap music and only listen to 2pac and wu-tang

So?

detroit > berlin

FACTS

so shut the fuck up lol

we created the 'computer', you just added some fancy typefaces and marketed it as revolutionary. you're like Apple

do people at detroit still listen to techno tho?

Educate yourself; don't live forever with this ignorant opinion.

they don't listen to anything because they're all living in cinderblox or dead

what

>Mike Huckaby, Moodymann, Rick Wade, Juan Atkins
>suck

Kys

What does that matter?

If we're playing the game like that, most euros listen to shitty big room EDM now, so everything Brits and Germans did from the 80s and 90s is totally irrelevant.

>eurofags try so hard to emulate that Motown vibe in deep house / techno but fail miserably

Explain yourselves

Moodymann and Rick Wade are house you moron

anyone else under 50?

actually it's even worse. euros listen to hardstyle and that SHITTY dutch saw wave 'electro', though UK is somewhat more patrician than the other euro countries in terms of electronic music. maybe that's why they left

There never was a "Motown vibe" in techno, it was always about futurism even in America.

>50 year olds are getting better gigs than you

Stay mad fruitcake

EDM is the American garbage don't blame that shit on us

the motown vibe came from chicago house music, which actually preceded techno and is definitely motown inspired

Birmingham ruined techno

I'm so fucking tired of Industrial Techno

>we started it
>some white teenager taking credit for what black fagets did 25 years ago
epic

whoa whoa whoa

don't try to say that trance music wasn't your idea. unless you're getting snippy about the phrase EDM to specifically mean 'that shit that happened in like 2013'

Right, but it's not really present in techno music even if house preceded and inspired it. Stylistically techno took more from ppl like Kraftwerk and electro

how do you even begin to be this pedantic

no one is listening to hardstyle except the dutch

touché, trance is our fault

speaking of trance, what is some actual good, deep trance music? i've never really got into it and i want to hear the good stuff.

Literally no mention of Model 500 anywhere in this shitty thread...

eurobeat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>techgayno

it's because it's a bait thread senpai. no mention of atkins (or may or mad mike or gerald donald etc) in the op divulged that

T. Autist gamer that finds all his music through GTA

It's called techno because once you listen to it and you go "tech NO!!!"

Yeah we still have a pretty big techno fest every year called movement. People do still listen to techno, but its mostly EDM kids listening to more contemporary dubstep type stuff if you're at a dance club.

lol, get on our creative level yuropoors

Boards of Canada are pretty good though

not techno and not americans

Lol come on man you don't actually think they're canadian just because they have Canada in the name do you? And they're totally techno, they don't play any instruments it's all samples and synths

W E W U Z K A N G Z

N

S

H

I

E

T

Post euro techno that isn't self indulgent trash

they're scottish and that doesn't make them techno

>they don't play any instruments it's all sample and synths
That's still not techno

lol dude that's the definition of techno