Why do YOU hate Billy Corgan?

i don't

he literally looks like a soft squishy hardboiled egg

how can you hate that

hes bald

I don't. Even though Billy is a complete and utter knobhead, I just can't hate him. Maybe it's because he's so unintentionally funny in his prissiness

i don't hate billiam. i'm just completely uninterested in any of the music he's made since machina I.

LIFE'S A BUUUUUMMMMMMEEEEEEEERRRRR

DESPIIIITE OF MY RAAAAGE I AM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE!

>how can you dislike them?

He doesn't make good music. I don't even know if he actually makes music anymore.

he made one good album 20 years ago and he still acts like he's hot shit

>of my

D A L E
A
L
E

Memes aside, I like some of his music, but he seems like a major dick and a crybaby.

Because everything post-MCIS is shit. Unless you try hard to like Adore...

he is a tinfol cuck who is friends with that buguer with a radio show

I feel sorry for Billy, because despite all his r̶a̶g̶e̶ work, he isn't as cool as Stephen Malkmus who is cool without trying very hard. The Range Life lyric was just the last straw for him.

Awful vocals and he thinks the Smashing Pumpkins were the best songwriters of the 90's

Ask 10 people who the smashing pumpkins are, and 10 who the pavement is.
Nobody remembers the pavement. *irrelevancy intensifies*

I love him and his work, but he has gone so fucking crazy in the last few years.

Motherfucker needs to come down off his cloud and become self-aware for once.

Elaborate?

Because TNA sucks

The conspiracy theories, the treating of his former bandmates like garbage, the firm belief in his self-created "godhood" the disdain for fans who only liked his Mellon Collie songs, I could go on.

And I also feel like he's been confined by his fans and the press into filling in this role that he has played through the years. If he had any sense he'd disregard it and do something completely different from The Smashing Pumpkins.

/thread

He's annoying, too

Why would I hate Brian Eno

He and James have seemed to patch things up. James played some shows with SP a little while ago. It's nice to see since James is such a nice dude.

you mean siamese right?

I don't hate him. He's a genuinely good song-writer (not the best by a longshot, which he may disagree with) and a pretty cool dude.
I don't understand why a lot of people don't like post Mellon Collie Smashing Pumpkins. Adore is so cozy.

he dissed my husband malkmus so he must die

You know, I do enjoy adore. Perfect, Appels+Oranjes, Ava Adore, and some others are really great tracks. Honestly, I just think everyone is afraid of change. WE WANT MELLON COLLIE SOUNDS. Like, God forbid they do something new or different. They say it's shit not for what it is, but for what it isn't.

I don't. I don't hate any celebrities though.

How much pent up rage do you have to have to hate someone you don't personally know?

That's why I'm curious. People furiously shit all over Corgan, and for what?

People shit on all celebrities. It's pathetic really. Believing paparazzi nonsense in general is foolish and stupid.

Cause we all want to hit that.

speak for yourself

they were the best songwriters of the 90s

isn't he the guy that complains about sjws all the time?

D A L E
A L
L A
E L A D

because he looks like a testacle.