Are you aware that Billy Corgan now regularly appears on the second largest pro wrestling show?

Are you aware that Billy Corgan now regularly appears on the second largest pro wrestling show?
youtube.com/watch?v=M3MRi1HdVos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhH4QF5V6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY
youtube.com/watch?v=C5HdT4qB7_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=XCFPwbt6uzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remember when he called pavement sell outs just for doing a reunion tour lol

Well, in all fairness, he goes on tna because he is a massive wrestling fan.

>Someone asks Billy if he wants to do something for TNA
>Turns out to be wrestling
>No tits anywhere
>No ass anywhere
>tfw

OH MY FUCKING GOD was my initial reaction to this

billy youre so fucking autistic, please stop

This.
I kinda agree with him, where was the new album to go with the tour? Oh wait... We never got a new Pavement album. At least Billy's going "The Cure" route with "The Smashing Pumpkins" and giving us some new content.
BROTHER NERO! Billy is playing an Eric Bishchoff type. This makes me love him. Good for Billy.

hes genuinly into wrestling

did anything happen in corgan's life to fuck him all up? he's really going down a dark path

yeah, but the new Smashing Pumpkins stuff sucks a fat dick
I respect Pavement for their restraint. they probably don't want to release any music that's as shit as the drivel Billy puts out these days

youtube.com/watch?v=VhH4QF5V6pY

he didn't get as famous as Kurt Cobain, and for some reason he's still trying

i believe he was abused as a child. also his brother is a spaceboy.

Billy Corgan is the Onision of Alt. rock

>where was the new album to go with the tour?
Why does there need to be one? Malkmus abandoned Pavement as a project and is hesitant about further touring precisely because he thinks it's better to leave Pavement as it is instead of insincerely trying to shoehorn his new material into the Pavement framework or otherwise abuse the legacy.

Maybe the 2010 tour was exploitative, I don't know. But it was fairly innocuous all things considered.

He looks like he's having fun.

your words are very harsh

but they may be true

This. If Pavement put new material out it'd be just like what's happening with the new Pixies shit. Though it's kinda different for SP since they've been putting out shit records for such a long time that it doesn't really matter anymore.

I don't understand the connection you're trying to make here. Billy is just a bit of a sperg who hates the government. I don't really get why people get so worked up about him.

and i'm sure johnny rotten is genuinely into butter
youtube.com/watch?v=7mSE-Iy_tFY

and ozzy osbourne is genuinely into reality television
youtube.com/watch?v=C5HdT4qB7_Q

and the foo fighters are genuinely into aids
youtube.com/watch?v=XCFPwbt6uzA

>I kinda agree with him, where was the new album to go with the tour? Oh wait... We never got a new Pavement album. At least Billy's going "The Cure" route with "The Smashing Pumpkins" and giving us some new content.
This has to be bait.

No he genuinely is a lifelong wrestling fan.