ITT: What are you listening to at the moment and your current feel?

ITT: What are you listening to at the moment and your current feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNRyeSzDyeo
soundcloud.com/aldenchambers/great-moves-keep-it-up
youtube.com/watch?v=S2lscu1fRaM
instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=uI2YgJmxEWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ioojp-1bMJ8&list=PLhO37xoMvFV-yNeg1dZU87cx7utRw6oaT
youtube.com/watch?v=9_RSIX1daUI
youtube.com/watch?v=JqF9Fc0peP0
youtube.com/watch?v=mhlHR8JEvDg
youtube.com/watch?v=f3uAF2NuFMk
brandcage.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/dopesmoker-musical-analysis/
youtube.com/watch?v=RbmiKvjk-Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=KqgAQrEEBq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

after listening to a handful of electronic music and IDM, and also more of his discography, this seems to have so much more weight, liking this so much more that the first time

youtube.com/watch?v=yNRyeSzDyeo

On my way to getting drunk.

w2c qt painting gf

Just sad of how far my life has fallen. I barely feel human anymore. So lonely, I even considered gay shit until I snapped out of it . As time goes by I only feel more and more alienated.

new deerhoof album

current feel, kinda claustrophobic and ennui setting in. I hate the summer because its really hard for me to get anything done...if I exert any physical effort I will sweat a lot. also I have fair skin so I don't like to go outside for even minimal amounts of time in the summer my face gets all fucked up looking.

Staring at this fucking thing.
Wanting to die.
Listening to I Monster - Neveroddoreven.
Ya know I've been on this board for years and I don't think I've seen anyone mention them.
Daydream in Blue was a pretty popular song for a while.

OP here
I'm very melancholy. I have been for along time but I've distracted the pain deep down for years. So tired of being loveless. Each day I'm falling deeper into my personal hell. ;(

god damn i want to press the fuck out of those buttons

Good fucking taste.

What Im listening to: soundcloud.com/aldenchambers/great-moves-keep-it-up

Feel: I feel like I could just float away into the ether and find the next level. Whatever that means. I love late night Sup Forums while high. Party just began

To Forgive from Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

Feeling pretty down, my friend died a few months ago and I just told one of his friends with occasional benefits from years ago who claims he raped her (he didn't really, they were both drunk and both clearly wanted it at the time). She's probably pretty confused about the whole thing because they used to be really good friends.

I was planning on talking online to the girl in the picture. The problem is that I'm horrible at starting conversations, shy, and she doesn't even know me. What do I do???

Lemon Demon - Sweet Bod

hyper as fuck

that leaked early sufjan album. its pretty good

on this rn. feeling pretty depressed desu

Pic related, on Cheree right now

Good feel: my girlfriend wants to fug soon!
bad feel: Pokemon GO servers are down again

restless and lonely. not the typical loneliness: summer class every weekday and enjoying friends' company most nights just lacking in meaningful companionship. could be worse. graduating in december then on to grad schooool

Listening to: Black Hair by Nick Cave

Took some Xanax, now laying in bed by myself, feeling lonely. Can hear the rain outside pouring down also.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2lscu1fRaM

Hi bae it's Aaron.
"It's a beret."

what a fucking faggot you are

Pretty relaxed

current feel: wouldn't say depressed, unfulfilled is more of the right word

tired

Mr. Richards by REM.

Current feel is an overarching slight sense of tension even though today was overall a good day

Pretty relaxed

First listen on vinyl, it's so comfy this way. Kids on Holiday makes me happy.

:(
don't do this

Freetown Sound

everything gonna be ok but im still gon die
love is all we have

Please help me anons.

>Mum - Now Theres That Fear Again
>I wrote a really long, heart wrenching message to the person who means the most to me, and I logged on today to see that they blocked me. No response, just blocked. I can't figure out how i feel about it

It's easy user.

>Introduce yourself.
>Start convo with small talk
>Let the convo progress
>Find some common ground with her (something you both have interest in)
>Don't be too pushy, give her space.

Also, who is she? I see her posted here often.

Damn, that's rough user.

mood keeps switching between depressed and okay

Kids on Holiday is criminally underrated and one of my favorites of their whole discog.

chill

instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en
Hundreds of men want her love especially Indonesians. It's very strange.

I know this album is slowcore or whatever, but I only feel exuberance and catharsis when I hear it

Depressed as hell. Fiance and I broke up recently, got diagnosed with bowel cancer on Friday. Probably won't make it unless I sell the house to cover costs due to poor insurance. Frankly I might just kill myself because the cancer is pretty advanced at this point and it's a long shot at survival. Don't want to burden my brother with taking care of me on chemo.

Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Reprise)

Good, very good

>listening
youtube.com/watch?v=uI2YgJmxEWQ

>current feel
i want to kill myself in a horrifyingly painful and absurd manner that will bring shock and grief to the people who know me

wow, everyone on Sup Forums is a miserable mess

Shit user I dunno what to say. Makes me grateful to have the life that I do. Hope things work out for you man..

West End Kids- New Politics
Feeling.....I don't know anymore
Questioning life at this point and what the future holds....

The music is what keeps us going user... the day the music dies, we die too.........

The only thing guaranteed in life is your death.

I'll be there to embrace it

just finished studying for a midterm. now just chilling. listening to my man-crush :P

youtube.com/watch?v=ioojp-1bMJ8&list=PLhO37xoMvFV-yNeg1dZU87cx7utRw6oaT

I'm depressed as fuck and have been for a straight month now. I met the girl of my dreams at an event a month ago, we got really drunk and made out for 2 hours straight. She whispered in my ear that I was perfect, she said "when do I get to see you again" with such a longing sense of exasperation - I'm getting chills thinking back to it. Well, we went out on a date a week later and she lost all interest in me. It was a death blow to my already shit confidence. This sounds like the rantings of a 15 year old kid whose meeting girls for the first time and doesn't know how to deal with rejection. I am actually 29 and alone in life, underemployed for my age, and heading nowhere. I actually thought I was going to find some true happiness. Mostly just been listening to drone and ambient and post rock for the last month. Stuff I can kinda disassociate and daze off to.

>SILY
>Mostly hopeless-- better than usual. Pining for something, unsure what or why. Leaves me feeling empty and listless. Usually more creative than this, too. Normally, this feeling is a sign I need to talk to somebody about something specific that'll relieve the tension. But until I do that it's like I'm pulling myself in two directions at once.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_RSIX1daUI

Tired. I put on a pot of coffee as soon as I got home from work so I could stay up and do shit, but I'm pretty sure it's not working.

>current feel: wouldn't say depressed, unfulfilled is more of the right word
you were nice friends with a girl and she didn't fuck you

Mew - Frengers

Was told to listen to this by an "album to listen to based on your name" thread a couple of days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqF9Fc0peP0

Feeling broken and tired. I can never sleep enough during the work week and this time it was no exception. Doesn't really help that I hate my job and die a little inside every day I spend there.

y e p
maybe its a blessing in disguise, I'm petty afraid that if he ever tried to fix things with me he'd actually be pulling a terrible prank or that he'd just go on to hurt me worse than ever.
He lost all my trust in him

youtube.com/watch?v=mhlHR8JEvDg

contemplating suicide

paranoid as fuck
can't stop looking at my window
too scared to sleep

Don't do it man.

Do it man

tired

what's this crazy bitch name again.

that's the effect that album normally has on people

Trying to convince myself that the girl I'm interested in (who feels nothing towards me) is not worth my time or energy

gender dysphoria

Really anxious, I'm about to start on hormones and I still haven't come out to my brother. We're pretty close and I'm afraid of what it could do to our relationship and I'm already horrible in social situations so I don't know how I'd go about talking to him about it. I have to do it eventually though uggghhh

>Oliver Coates - Innocent Love
youtube.com/watch?v=f3uAF2NuFMk

(AOTY material desu)

>Feeling kind of bitter, hoping tomorrow goes better than today did

I have a weird scenario like this. My brother just came out and is trying to get hrt and now I'm about to. I'm btw.

The leaked suffy album, its pretty gud. Also feeling good too, but that could just be because I'm on vacation at the moment

anxious and nostalgic

like smoking another bowl

Wow siblings that's a crazy coincidence. Are you both MtF? Maybe you can help each other through it

my legs hurt and my fingers are cold, I don't wanna go to sleep and I'm deeply unsatisfaced with my life although I pretend like I am

yes, haven't come put to him yet
we live apart, but we can probably help each other

bored and borderline depressed because i haven't left my house or done anything besides grind MMO's for 6 weeks now

fml

I'm switching between this and Ok Computer. Been feeling kinda sad. I left Ohio and came to Nebraska to study music, but I know that I have no idea what I'm doing. Shit feeling.

I feel like I'm transcending to a new kind of place. I don't do weed, but this album is like having the craziest story told to you by a bogged up man. I love it. Also the grooves are fucking excellent.

pretty sad still

Got high tonight because I have to visit my relatives tomorrow for the weekend

>Current album
pic related
>Current feel
good, a girl told me i was cute today even though i'm ugly and my cute coworker has been really sweet recently

One of my favorites. Nice little write up about it from a technical standpoint that I found interesting brandcage.wordpress.com/2013/12/28/dopesmoker-musical-analysis/

no particular feel, just trying to turn off my mind for a bit

Van Morrison. Getting a divorce.

Shame self loathing and a general uneasiness

Linus Spacehead
I feel lost

youtube.com/watch?v=RbmiKvjk-Mg

Gonna have a comfy day in.

Really tired

Sky Ferreira

really happy!

Questioning my ability of sustaining meaningful romantic relationships. I simply don't feel like I have the strength to provide the support the other person needs. Feels a bit too much.

life is so fucking strange and demanding

damn
here's a comforting picture of grain

getting tired of hospitals and medication and all that shit
also just getting tired, period

>toromi

I love you user

feel
>pic
listening to
>black metal

Love her music, so uncanny and uplifting

Checking Henry Cow right now

Based Laibach

I broke me cunting glasses. It was bent and I tried re-bending it like a tard. I got what I deserved.

I feel like my paycheck is a little lighter this week.

thinking about a girl that probably doesn't like me back but im too afraid to ask her out anyway so im just not gonna do it

i feel strangely turned on now, thanks user
;^)

Wondering about what I want for breakfast.
youtube.com/watch?v=KqgAQrEEBq4