Are Beats wrth the money

Are Beats wrth the money

I need new cans and my friend recs them

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Philips-SHP9500-Precision-Over-ear-Headphones/dp/B00ENMK1DW
head-fi.org/a/headphone-buying-guide
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah they're perfect ;)

DNAs are better but Beats are god-tier as well.

Please don't be bamboozled by these posts OP

AUX is basically the same thing as the artist performing for you but beats are great too and dont ruin the mix of a song that doesn't have too much bass to care about any other range of sound possible
also you're friend clearly know a ton about audio and not wasting money on what the normie fags like because they cost too much

Get audio technica, they're more bang for your buck.

>Are Beats worth the money

Yeah, if you're stupid.

Get an ATH-M50x instead.

They're not: you're paying for the brand and nothing else. For equal or even less money you can get actually good headphones from brands like AKG or Sennheiser or even audio-technica. I recommend AKG myself as they have a good selection of high-quality open and closed back headphones for different price ranges depending on what you want, and look pretty nice too IMO.

If you want more help you can try going to Sup Forums and looking for their headphone general threads

What if I can get them for 70 because of independence day sales? My Best Buy's got them at that price.

Which ones though? If you can actually find Beats Pros or Studios for $70, then definitely buy them and then resell them.

your friends are retarded

Solos

amazon.com/Philips-SHP9500-Precision-Over-ear-Headphones/dp/B00ENMK1DW

Get these some people on the internet really like 'em :^)

That's a good price sure. It really depends on what exactly you're looking for. The bottom line is that Beats will not give you a faithful reproduction of the sound being fed into them, the bass is really boosted, the trebles are weak...if you're a casual music listener and only listen to certain kinds of music, especially beat-heavy stuff like rap and EDM, then sure go for it, you'll probably like them. If you plan to use them a lot to listen to lots of different kinds of music though then there are simply way better options even if is a bit pricier than $70.

Nah, don't buy them.

Fuck no
For that price just get some good IEMs

>another M50x drone

head-fi.org/a/headphone-buying-guide
There.

No. Vastly overpriced for their quality. Honesrtly surprised someone isn't aware of that. Just get some sennheisers or something.

AKG K240s

Cheap and sound amazing

What does Sup Forums think of Sol Republic?

Get a pair of MDR-V6's

If you aren't a poorfag and can wait for shipping from Japan get some CD900ST's. I have a pair of MDR-7510's too that I quite like.

TLDR objectively the reasonably priced neutral cans you can get that will be respected anywhere you go are MDR-V6's

Beats main investment in marketing. Other companies invest in their product.

I can get headphones of similar or better quality for $25 or less at a local walmart

Just get some DT770's (32 ohm) or M50x's if you want a closed back.

Yeah but what will people think of you when you're wearing equally good headphones that cost less than $25

for the same price you can get yourself a pair of v-moda crossfade m100s which are a lot better

^^

Op don't listen to this idiots bashing on Beats, they are great. They just dislike Beats because they can't afford them, but them they are the best investment you'll ever make. You won't regret it.