Are these the only 10/10 records made by women ever?

>no Warraw
D R O P P E D

>shitlording

inb4 thread is derailed

Big Science
Hounds of Love

is no one gonna mention how badly op fucked up his picture

I can't even read the artist names you warped those images so badly in your attempt to put them side by side, jackass cunt

I didn't want to extend the effort of making them four equal sections and am not experienced in paint. Sadness.

its ok op i forgive u. i respectfully disagree with ur opinion tho

>am not experienced in paint
It's Paint, dude. Borderline idiot-proof

If you can't read those names, then you need better eye-wear, Lemon Jefferson.

this

At least a 9

how is one person so bad at making an image

>op is a sexist prick
really think he's smart enough to learn photoshop?

>photoshop
He can't even into Paint lel

How is what I said sexist? I gave credit two three female musicians and incited discussion about music on a music board. I also wasn't using Photoshop, as I said. Why would I extend effort to try to perfect a picture that's good enough as is?

good point.

Anyway, Imogen Heap - Speak For Yourself is a very interesting, self produced record.

possibly has a mac and can't even download paint kek

"He can't even into Paint lel" I suppose you can't even into English lel.

this is like six or seven layers of irony i'm tripping the FUCK out right now

I mean "good enough" would be a stretch

he can't into replying lel

I'm on windows and I used Paint. If you could read other statements on the boards, you'd understand that. I still don't understand what's so wrong about not wasting my time to make the image look nice.

>good enough

really?

you just passing by for the summer?

Women are better at making music than men are desu

if you mic'ed up a homeless dude screaming and screenshotted the audacity file then somehow managed to wrap your thick skull around how to double click on ms paint and slapped your dick on the keyboard until an adult came and clicked export you would end up with a more cogent image than the one above

I never said anything about female musical talent in comparison to male musical talent. Also, that's false desu.

That is among the most incoherent, nonsensical regurgitation of words I've ever seen. I'd rather be able to have thoughts that make sense than be able to make individual pictures equal in size on MS Paint.

This dude at a record shop sold me Blue for $5 lol

you have to go back

ρ(album quality, vinyl price) = 0

You dropped something, OP

looks like a well loved copy

>Thread topic
>Those squashed albums done in paint
Really OP?

Josephine Foster in general is 10/10 but this is my favorite album of her's.

There are plenty of female artists with legitimate 10/10 albums, they just rarely if ever get talked about here for some reason.

How could you guys forget about this gem?

Tapestry is a masterpiece

Okay, I'm trying my best to think of an album which has a woman dressing as a typical tradicional villager on the cover. I think it's from the 70s. That record was amazing, and was done by a woman who didn't get much recognition for it and want on an extremely long hiatus right after recording it.

Any clue?

I think she was from the UK.

Vashtie Bunyan

Thank you

name 10 other 10/10s by women