hi aaron

Sufjan is alt-right? I can't think of any

Hi mate

No, he's proud to call himself far-right, not this memey alt-right bollocks

>hitler.jpg

kek

source?

So is Sup Forums just Sup Forums 5.0?

is this 100% a meme or what? I haven't been able to find any instance of panda bear saying anything remotely conservative or racist

Boyd rice and mark kozelek

Panda Bear was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Danny Fields, the American journalist who helped him sign to Elektra Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about Jews and I'd be, 'But Noah, I'm Jewish,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior," a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on fashion magazine covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Fields, Panda Bear once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I hate black people". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Panda Bear performed the German national anthem "Deutschlandlied", including a verse omitted since 1945 for its nationalist associations.

Alt right is just the "It's not a phase mom" of political ideologies

>Itt: Cucks

Fixed it for you OP :

niceme.me

Source for this? Or did you just write this

it's a paragraph from nico's wikipedia page with nico replaced with panda

that would be communism or anarco-capitalism