How do I write good lyrics?

You ask nicely

Ask us to be your ghost writers.

Search your heart, search your soul.

>Walk into local club
>Write down what you see
>???
>Profit

I'm gonna have to see her feet before I can answer that.

the same way you compose good music.

You listen to alot of music and you compose alot.

You need to read alot, books and poetry and write tons of shit. Have a little notebook with you and just scribble down your thoughts, no matter how mundane.

pain. depression. anger. emotions are good to vibe to man.

Bruh the last time I went to the bar I almost got attacked by my side bitch sugar grandpa.. is it worthy of being in a song?

people write about the most trivial shit these days.

Sure, it's plenty if you manage to add an interesting angle to it. Dont be afraid of making shit up about it.

You don't need to write good lyrics. Have you paid attention to whats popular?

bu.. bu.. but the fakes will get exposed. If I write shit it needs to be the real. Help me think up a catchy verse.

as long as you're ambiguous enough and the music sounds good people will think you have good lyrics

I've found that writing from the perspective of a severely autistic person helps me write more naturally. I've found that if I start off going for the "good lyrics" I'll feel like a complete idiot, but when I write from the perspective of a complete idiot, I'm more able to come up with some interesting stuff. I think in my songs the lyrics initially seem strange and unnerving without the context of the rest of the song but make sense by the end of the first verse.

how do I fuck a nigress?

This + Life experiences

Live interestingly.

The same way you fuck a white girl. Charisma. Looks and a good physical stature will also help.

writing words that sound good strung together is een more important than writing lyrics that means shit.

>no one better steal my lyrics
sugar grand daddy needs a hooker
sugar grand daddy needs a hookah
Sugar grand daddy just turned salty
The thottie I am with just got greedy

And this is why writing simple rap hooks is hard though many think it's easy. That is terrible lmao.

1. phrasing
2. vocal melody must be derived from the harmony
3. must be sung or performed with 100% confidence

>How do I write good lyrics?

How do I become a good cook?
Learn from a good cook!

So maybe you learn from someone who can write good lyrics?

1/2 . Write prose about something that happened to you, an opinion, an ode to something or someone, a made up story, or just write jibberish.
1. Pick a BPM.
2. Condense sentences into free-verse poem form, following the rhythm of the BPM
3. Attempt to rhyme using a rhyme scheme (ABAB, AABA, ABBA)
4. Make music to the BPM
5. Use a piano or guitar or whatever to play a repeatable melody over the chord structure
6. Attach lyrics to the melody

It sounds complicated because of the jargon but its really not.

Read 2k poetry books.
Listen to 2k folk albums.
Spend at least 6 hours a day writing lyrics.
After 5 years, you'll be a competent lyricist.

Would colonize

mental illness

great title