ITT: Sup Forums in 1959

ITT: Sup Forums in 1959

AHH FRANKIE SINATRA

>wearing socks to the sock hop
>1959

AHH FRANKIE SINATRA

Damn I still gotta wait 41 years till music gets good

Rock and roll music is dead! We lost Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and The Big Bopper in a plane crash this past February, Elvis is in the army, proudly serving our country, and nobody's going to listen to a sick pervert like Jerry Lee Lewis. Rock music is finished!

MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS MILES DAVIS

>Music doesn't exist

damn the first season of the twilight zone was so shit. That kike Sterling should find another job instead of defending niggers on tv. Feels bad to be WASP man

So I am to take it Connie Francis is our official musicfu?

And so ends rock-and-roll and so begins the reign of Connie Francis, Bobby Darin, Roy Orbison, and surf rock.

MY LOVE MUST BE A KIND OF BLIND LOVE
I CAN'T SEE ANYONE BUT YOU

Damn whitey keepin me down

And then years later a nigger came to her hotel room and...well, that was bad.

Next year is the 50th anniversary of music, are you guys excited?

You mean surf Music, don't you. No way can you call that noise "Rock". Just because there's a guitar, bass, and drums doesn't make it rock. Plus it's a west coast fad that has no relevance to the rest of the country. It has no importance, won't last, and will be forgotten by next year. I highly doubt that anybody involved with this kind of "Music" if you can even call it that, will have any musical or historical significance.

Sure not the Surfaris at any rate. ;)

Did you guys about heard about this negro who calls himself Chubby Checker? I think he's in for something big.

The record store I work in just got a new single from the Dave Brubeck Quartet last month. We sold only two copies so far. Shame, it's a good tune but nobody cares.

I dig that hip negro music, baby. Cats like Miles Davis, John Coltrane... the list goes on.

BEYOOOOND THE SEEEAAAAA

Happy new year, Rapture. Is everyone going to the ball tonight?

>tfw get arrested for listening to Coltrane on the radio
such is like in gommieland

>tfw a band more influential than The Crickets will ever exist

Highly doubt any group will reach their genius or popularity in the next year, or even decade.

The music landscape changed overnight when Buddy Holly died. Chuck Berry, Little Richard, and Jerry Lee Lewis fell off the charts in a hurry.

Now that that damn rock-and-roll nonsense is over, we can get back to real music like Frank Sinatra and Perry Como.

>rock music
>dead

Seriously hope you plebs don't believe this. You think these negros will ever create music popular enough for the masses?

Any other britbongs here? I just saw this pretty cool skiffle band called the The Quarrymen at a church festival. They were pretty good, I could see them getting a decent sized audience in a few years.

what a great debut right here

i chuckled

They're pretty good but I heard their frontman is an asshole, wouldn't surprise me if he got shot or something

Highly doubt it. America is the musical capital of the world. Doubt anything noteworthy will come out of the United Trashdom.

This kid is doing some gigs in my town, what a hack, he'll never make it.

Hum, I think you might be confused pal

Music started in 1910

He looks like a thinner version of John Cena

>Tfw no qt skiffle gf

what's your aoty, you jive-ass turkies

ooga booga rockstop

KOB. Also Take Five won't go anywhere for another two years.

This new "free jazz" sounds awful, jazz is on its last legs

who /fourfreshmen/ here?

>implying "Love Lost" isn't a modern day masterpiece

kind of blue 9.5 BNM screenshot this

SHITPOSTERS BTFO

The Beatles Suck!
Who here likes patrician-tier bluegrass?
No pleb americana shit, please.

Who are The Beatles?

HOOOLYYY SHIT GUYS AOTYAY

>liking jazz
>1959
Jazz is past its prime. Spoken word poetry is going to be the music of the future.

Oh, right. The Quarrymen suck!

I cannot talk about it right now, I'm gonna come over in a little bit, I'll tell you the WHOLE story

Favorite waifu?

the first singles of The Shadows got me hyped tho

"Play something on the jukebox, user."

It sounds like shit and that nigger can't even play

>jive ass turkeys

It's 1959 not 1971.

That looks like 1910 in that picture.

This is more accurate though judging by their clothing and hairstyles, it's probably early in the decade and not 1959-ish.

You know, I like rock and roll, I like jazz, and I like minimal music, and I like poetry, what if I like combined all of those into one album?

not even music honestly
>1959
>listening to nigger music

kill yourself coon

it would e terrible but people would like it because it's "new".

>tfw this degeneracy passes as "literature" nowadays
>tfw beatniks and bohemians are taking over

You know, I actually sort of like communism

>1959
>listening to music made with instruments

lmao in 50 years nobody is gonna remember what the fuck is a guitar or a double-bass. Get on with the times grandpa.

Nobody wants to listen to beeps, nerd. That isn't music

Yeah beeps are best used when listening to satellite transmission.

I'm a lady and I want to do everything that a man can do. I don't want to be a housewife.
Music for this feel?

Do you think somebody could ever combine the two? It'd be like a whole new genre

Eddie Hitler showing off his new contraption...

Sorry, You Don't Own Me is a few years away.

Hey, Sup Forums, how do you deal with the constant threat of nuclear annihilation?

Role play with your little friends.

I'm so excited to see what electronic music sounds like in 50 years time. Never before have composers had so much power at their fingertips. Music is going to a whole new level soon!