What are you going to feel when he dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7OqwKfgLaeA
youtube.com/watch?v=ImKfG8equzY
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw
eloquentmark.tumblr.com/post/147051463010/broz-foi-melhor-assim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nothing

Eh, it'll be nice not to have to listen to Kanyecucks constantly scream about how he's "the best producer of this generation"

This. But at the same time i don't want him to get the tupac/biggie treatment and get overrated even more than he is. So he should continue his miserable life

won't give a fuck desu

Oh christ, yeah fuck if his fans go apeshit and he gets "immortalised" (for like 50 years ay lmao) then that'd be shit

He's still in his 30's. With modern medicine and all his wealth, he'll probably live for at least another 50 years.

im gonna feel my dick spitting cum everywhere, so much cum, cause I'm gonna feel so satisfied
love u kanye, from conroy

these
I don't think any celebrity death would really have an affect honestly, I don't know them

Love you too nigga

Might listen to some 808s, feel a bit sad and then move on.

Some time later ill hear a song of his while driving and then itll suddenly dawn on me that hes dead and ill probably get really sad and cry a bit.

faggot

emotionally stunted manchild

>dad is the best man I ever met and will probably ever know
>he dies
>don't shed a tear
>3yrs later driving cross country for hours
>youtu.be/7OqwKfgLaeA comes on the radio
>break down in tears and park the car
>cry for a half hour

glad I was alone

big strong man teach me to be like you

this is you guys?

kanye please leave me alone i only love you for your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat

OH BOY HERE THEY COME GUYS
THE KANYEKEKS
THEY'RE HERE
Seriously ay lmao, Kayne is okay but he's not nearly as good as everyone makes him out to be, he's got some accomplishments but I wouldn't say he's gonna go down as "one of the greats"
All in all, he's good at what he does, I just wish everyone would stop treating him like some musical messiah.

>you will never tip in unison with your fedoras bros
Feels bad.

people who praise yeezus etc are cancer but he's one of the best 10 rappers of all time and thats a fact

I'm not hugely well versed in rap so you might be right, but the issue is that people don't limit it to rap, one second people are like "oh he's the best rapper/producer" which then becomes "oh he's one of the best musicians"
He's a good rapper, maybe even one of the best like you say, but he is not musically accomplished. In terms of music as an art he's an Andy Warhol, interesting for a brief period of time but only ever relevant to simple consumerist culture.

no, I'm this guy

mbdtf and late registration are 10/10 musically for a producer/rapper unfortunately he keeps going up and down with it

youtube.com/watch?v=ImKfG8equzY

a hole lot of nothing

I'll probably get jaw implants like my hero.

And a whore of a wife

Bump

>not "musically accomplished"
jesus fucking christ time to get off Sup Forums
kanye west is known more for his production than his rapping

relief

stop reading Sup Forums for a few days probably

>le Kanye West is best meme

Worse than Grimes meme.

joy

Nice photo of you and your "friends"

youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw

probably like when that weird uncle dies who you loved and have good memories with but was undoubtedly a shit person

>I'd be a liar if I sat here claiming I'd exit in a minute
>I'm not saying I wouldn't, I have my limits

even when somebody go away, the feelings don't really go away

Have you heard Br'Oz new single?
No? You're pathetic.

Check it out "Foi Melhor Assim"

eloquentmark.tumblr.com/post/147051463010/broz-foi-melhor-assim

Glad he'll stop making more shit music. Probably annoyed at how much more attention he'd get.

break down for a few months

Ecstacy

This so much.

I'm gonna be glad when this subhuman nigger dies, so that he'll stop making those earbleeding noise on the radio. Nothing of value will be lost, like Cuntye and his worthless family. It's less of a mourn and more of a celebration, really.