Sup Forumstards banned from wavves shows

>Sup Forumstards banned from wavves shows
when will more musicians do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfjsLmya1PI
youtube.com/watch?v=qBGXZZhhVaU
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-sachs/hillary-clinton-and-the-s_b_9231190.html
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/12/the-orlando-shooting-and-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the heck would go to a wavvvvvvves show in THE CURRENT YEAR?

check em

youtube.com/watch?v=NfjsLmya1PI

Soon.

rolling

Wavves is officially based as fuck

check these dubs scrubs

ayyye lmao

WITNESSED

THASSIT

I'm not taking morals from a shitty punk band who stole a bunch of coke from a dude who offered it to them for free

I was with him until the Trump thing

I don't even like the guy that much but between him and Hillary, he's by far the lesser of two evils

check these cheeky dubs

trips

>all these triggered Sup Forumstards trying to shit up the thread
wew

more like people who don't want to discuss politics on a music thread

not to mention the fact that we had this thread like 3 times yesterday

>the racist, homophobic, anti-semetic, xenophobic, sexist, islamophobic candidate with zero political experience is the lesser of two evils
what

you're about to be triggered by these dubs

Stop triggering me.

*on a music board

also, check 'em.

>11
>22

QUADRUPLE DUBS

Doubly checked, impressive

hi

Dubs bread?

Not being able to use racial slurs is a bit extreme tho, a lot of people use nigga in a joking manner, a lot of times not even talking to a black person.

shit dub quad dubs goddamn
checked my dudes

awoo

You mean these?

i don't remember this gif

MOVEMENT

>waaah I can't call people niggers

QUADRUPLE DUBS AGAIN

>I can't call people niggers

I M P R E S S I V E

BEHOLD

quads

>if you´re white and use racial slurs online
does this fucking retard think blacks chinese or latinos arent racist?
besides wavves is potato as fuck artist name i´ve never heard of this faggot and im glad if i she´d just disappear forever

making rules for audiences is pathetic and the kind of shit little girls would do. grow up and realize you´re the entertainer, not your audience.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I M P R E S S I V E
better luck next time

check' em

>implying opressed minorities can be racist

smhtbhfam
reminder that racism = prejudice + power

wavves is a dude

CHECKED

Why are only whites banned from using racist slurs?

historical reasons you dumb fucking cunt

STRAIGHT WHITE MALE

him literally saying if you´re not my fan you´re a racist just means i would never buy a ticket to his show
it´s pathetic blackmailing, jew political as fuck and not why anybody wants to see entertainment/FUN

CHECKED

CHECKED

OBSERVED

can you please quote what he has said that is racist

I'm banned everywhere, and boy, am i glad for it, man. No valley of the blind niggers for this dude. Fuck this tranchickgeneration and its crybuttwolvesvanderstockydemonjohn53000fakers. Amen

aww buzzy buzzbands and their buzzwords!

i think this lad's overestimating his reach a wee bit, given that every wavves song is "dude weed and aliens lmao"

CHECKED

>buzzwords
wew

>>reminder that racism = prejudice + power
hella triggered desu senpai

>Wavves

Is this 2009?

My family didn't had slaves. We were just a poor farmers family. I'm not even american.

WE FLY HIGH
NO LIE
BALLIN

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

The guy is a fucking birther lmao

here's his campaign spokesperson

>racist is a buzzword
hi Sup Forums

>historical reasons you dumb fucking cunt
such as

>huffington post as an unbiased source
lol gtfo

it's the first step toward banning them altogether

only then can we have a world of peace, joy and endless dance

>any source that has a negative view of trump is biased!!!
sorry I didn't post breibart. everything in that article is factual m8.

>xenophobic and islamaphobic arent
hi tumblr

sup bitches.... SUP BITCHES

>being a meanie in some interviews is worse than creating actual wars, destroying countless lives, breeding terrorist groups
W E W
E
W

He fought his country club in the 80's to allow Jewish and black members

CHAD WARDEN HERE
AIGHT
I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT PS TRIPLE

>The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.

>political experience
WEWWWWWW
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-sachs/hillary-clinton-and-the-s_b_9231190.html

But non whites can't be racist! She doesn't look white to me!

Because numbers were dwindling and he had to make more money. It's not like he was giving them free entry.

EVERYBODY KNOWS GIRLS CAN'T DO SHIT OTHER THAN
SUCK DICK

[ c i t a t i o n n e e d e d]

>implying trump wouldn't start a war and destroy lives with his anti-muslim, anti-mexican policies

Who cares? Their only good song is Idiot and that's because it was on Saints Row 4.

Why are all musicians so pathetic?

objection
speculation, your honor

are you retarded or baiting?
how the fuck does an isolationist foreign policy start wars you cretin. do you think the cartels are going to start a war with a wall because they can't smuggle drugs over the border anymore? you are making really bad guesses when hillary has already done everything you are saying trump will do, plus more. why do you think giving her more power will make her less likely to do these things?

see here for citation "success in Syria would be a transformative event for the Middle East. Not only would another ruthless dictator succumb to mass opposition on the streets, but the region would be changed for the better"

>b-b-but the e-e-emails....
Trump supporters have nothing positive to say about their meme candidate so they have to grasp at straws at his opposition.

How angry are Trumpfags that Clinton won't be charged by the FBI?

why are you replying to obvious bait you fucking nerd

He's anti-immigration, not anti-mexican/Muslim.

And how's being against a hateful, actually mysoginistic and oppressive ideology like Islam a bad thing?

>If you support donald trump

Wow what a bunch of fucking losers. Yo but if you support this crooked lying murderer please come!

anti muslim policy is common sense thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/12/the-orlando-shooting-and-islam/

I cannot believe the people will actually vote in Hillary Clinton over anybody.

look i know hillary supporters are illiterate but that was not a post about hillary clintons email scandal, it was a post about an email which she sent showing that she engineered war and destabilization in syria for the benefit of israel, with no regard for the millions of muslims whos lives were soon to be ruined.

He's not anti immigration, hes anti illegal immigration.

But americans are hateful, misogynyistic and oppressive to eachother and everyone they meet online. Have you tried to talk to an american online?

Topkek Americans are so fucking sensitive.

>success in Syria would be a transformative event for the Middle East. Not only would another ruthless dictator succumb to mass opposition on the streets, but the region would be changed for the better
Is this supposed to be a shocking quote?

do you think it shows her to be an experienced and wise politician or an inexperienced and terrible politician?

"And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel."

why does Sup Forums like this guy again?

This doesn't make sense to me.
How do you check every audience members' views. This isn't fucking Watch Dogs