1. Do you have any black friends?

1. Do you have any black friends?
2. What do they listen to?

I don't have any friends at all.

i Like coil and sonic youth

this

if a asian cop killed a the white male, no care eh?

My best friend is a big ass nigger who's into negro spirituals and work songs
He's a law student

i know some black people they like shitty "conscious rap" like j cole and think theyre intelligent for understanding his deep lyrics which is just beyond me as to why they think hes deep and then they also like shitty trap rap such as future and desiigner. then they also like some stuff that everyone likes like kendrick. very rarely do they listen to anything other than hiphop. i have on black friend who likes to play johnny rebel sometimes as a joke

>browsing Sup Forums
>having friends
Pick one.

I live in the whitest fucking town imaginable and of the 5 black people that live there I am only slightly aquainted with one (and she's mixed race, the black shows more though)

She listens to Tyler, The Creator and the rest of Odd Future. Also other rap.

One of them listens to radio pop, the other one listens to some edm which I have no knowledge of and the last one listens to rap and hip hop.

1. No

I have hardly any black friends and since I live in the US, it's hard to find black people and not niggers. But
I'm black so I'll tell you what I listen to.

I listen to a good chunk of genres but I favor melodic death metal most of all.

Omnium Gatherum
In Flames
Scar Symmetry
Amorphis

just to name a few of my favorites.

Andre?

Jamal?

you aint black

tyrese?

Shaniqua?

the one black guy i knew was into black veil brides

i haven't talked to him in a long time

i think he sells weed now

1. Yes
2. Punk rock

i work with a black guy who's really into generic indie buzzband shit; presumably because it's the opposite of what he grew up with, and like a novelty to him. so basically, he's a reverse wigger

1. Yes
2. Sup Forumscore with some extra hiphop

that

>reverse wigger

what the FUCK are you talking about user

yeah and he's a raging homo who loves buzzy DIS magazine type hipster trap shit

>reverse wigger
a bledneck?

1. No
2. Hip Hop

white peoples idea of police brutally is "AM I BEING DETAINED" and they complain when a black person gets shot by fucking police

reminder that white privilege is a thing

I know a black guy who exclusively listens to grindcore, death metal, and heavier black metal.

>coil and sonic youth
M I C H I G A N

a bonky?

i can be ur friend

please

Half black, I don't have any black friends because I grew up in a rural shithole in Washington. I like classical music and indie rock mostly.

1. Yes.
2. Sirens.

wrong pic, sorry. here's the transparent one

eh... i don't have any friends myself, so i kinda... don't even know what should i do.....

1. yep
2. hiphop, rnb, jazz, and metal

What music do you listen to, user? We could be friends.

Mostly shit that repeats one phrase over and over
>DAT PART
>IM ALL THE WAY UP
>CUT IT, CUT IT

I like the Schoolboy tune enough

I know one black/mixed guy who still hasn't gotten out of his scene phase, and one other black guy who I don't talk to much but one time I ran into him at a FlyLo concert and he was so fucking blazed he didn't recognise me.

>I know one black/mixed guy who still hasn't gotten out of his scene phase
where do you live?

well I listen to everything (except country and rap)

but in all seriousness, i do adore every genre in one way or another
and lately i was into... well let rym speak for myself

im black and like p4kcore and Sup Forumscore

i know this mixed guy thats likes the arctic monkeys and the black keys supposedly? i think he was lying about that desu cause every time we hung out he just listened to rap

my brother jokingly likes blink 182 but mainly listens to rap

the mixed asian and black girl i know likes some indie rock and does ukulele covers on facebook her brother likes really obscure shit too

most of them just like rap though :((

i gotta meet some more thats into indie/mu/ core like me i know they are out there too i need to get out more

>tfw this really cute mixed boy does youtube reviews of a lot of Sup Forums core but lives across the country

Not bad at all, we could get along.

I'm a halfie

Listen to quite a lot of stuff:

Kendrick, Chance, Yeezy, Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler, Jay Elect, MF Doom. Aesop Rock, Vince Staples etc for rap/hip hop

Like Sup Forums meme stuff like Grimes, Deathgrips, Tim Hecker, Chvrches. NMH

Then just a load of other shit like The Avalanches, Flume, Beach House, Radiohead, Caribou, Sigur Ros, Mastodon, Cannibal Corpse, Kacy Hill, Frank Ocean, QOTSA

As shit load of different shit basically

My black and white friends all love hip hop

I have one black friend who listens to stuff like Michael Jackson and Prince, tons of hip hop (like not just well-known stuff, he's really well-versed in it), and also loves shoegaze, dream pop, and post-punk

Trap and pop hip hop like Kanye, Drake, Kendrick

Damn I want his recommendations

I had a gay black friend. He liked really generic shit

North London

I'm black and im sick of hip hop
you literally just listen to pop m8. thats not a lot of stuff.

I have two close black friends.

1. Has pretty decent taste in hip-hop (Curren$y, Dom Kennedy, etc.) and likes smooth jazz.

2. Likes future funk, Vaperror, electronic, garage rock, Tame Impala, Temples, etc. Does not listen to hip-hop or rap at all.

Are you me? Except for the brother who like blink part

No but I know one through a friend.
Indie rock, mostly I think. He likes to go on about how rap and r&b aren't real music.