Why is literally Cultural Appropriation: The Artist getting awarded? We need to talk about this

Why is literally Cultural Appropriation: The Artist getting awarded? We need to talk about this

Other urls found in this thread:

flavorwire.com/583501/it-happened-to-me-i-ignored-justin-timberlakes-cultural-appropriation-because-he-could-sing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody cares

why haven't you checked these dubs?

there is nothing wrong with cultural appropriation

fuck off, poltard

They're giving it to him ironically, chill.

it's true

What culture did he appropriate? Isn't his music all pretty American sounding?

When has Justin engaged in cultural appropriation? Note: making music in a certain genre is not in itself cultural appropriation

What did he mean by this?

if blacks have such a problem with cultural appropriation they should destroy everything they possess and start living in mud huts
only then would they not be extremely hypocritical and dishonest in bitching about people appropriating their culture and achievements

thats cute coming from the same guy who did pic related

>muh culture
>stay away from my hip hop you damn cracker ass nigga

what you sound like right now

flavorwire.com/583501/it-happened-to-me-i-ignored-justin-timberlakes-cultural-appropriation-because-he-could-sing

This gets worse the longer you look at it
>He's holding a guitar he without playing a chord
>It's a squier
>It's got no strings
>Its neck's broken off and he's holding it in place
>The bridge has fallen off
Not to mention the surroundings

I think he means "I don't understand how black people could contribute to mainstream American culture so it must be theft rather than influence."

cultural appropriation is such a meme

That screencap alone convinces me just a bit further that ISIS needs to destroy us.

Only Sup Forums would disageee with fact Timberlake appropriates black culture, fucking Drumptfhs

I wish clickbait would stop pussing out and just openly call for mob violence on their targets like they want to. Then they could run hit pieces on the vigilantes and generate even more clicks.

I like how it slams him for suggesting that blacks and whites are "the same, politically or otherwise". I could pick that apart from multiple angles but it would take longer than I want. It's really odd how the idea of equality is being disowned by "liberals' though.
Christ, I didn't notice any of that. (I am culturally appropriating taking Jesus' name in vain and I am very sorry. )
Make post-boy band solo careers great again.

>calling a serious issue of cultural appropriation "click bait"

faggot

dont come back please

He's trying to be the new Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson, if you recall, was white.

What you mean these?

No thanks, I think I'll discuss this highly important issue in music about a highly popular musician on the board about music without being silenced, thanks.