Daily reminder to fucking shit on Grimes

Daily reminder to fucking shit on Grimes.
>Her music sucks
>She looks like a fucking goblin
>She smells like sweat and puke
Art Angels is the worst pop album of 2015 and sounds like top 40s pop with being on the radio so that Grimes fags can feel better about liking top 40s pop without actually listening to the radio >Muh obscure goblin looking singer

I lost interest in her when she converted to feminism desu, I liked organic Grimes not feminist subculture Grimes, who thinks that her music doesn't sell because she's a girl

You're retarded

Good. More people should be fuckin' retarded.
Fuck being mentally competent.

Grimes is shit

hows highschool treating ya bruh

Pretty good, all the kids love my class and I get paid $250 just to show up for an hour and teach basic English

wewlad

Get a better job

>Goblin Apologists are browsing on Sup Forums right now
When the fuck didn't you get the memo? Troglodyte sympathizers aren't welcome here.

I will get a better job, thanks.
Anything else?

Too bad we're never leaving so it's in your best interest to learn how to co-exist

#KeepGoblinSympathisersOutOf/Mu/
Reply to this thread / post if you agree that goblins should be banned

Eat more veggies

fine i am leaving this subreddit if you fuckers dont stop. and uh... before I leave you might expect to see some uh... downvote brigades on ur kind here, punk ...

>She smells like sweat and puke

I laughed.

"laughing" isnt actually a real thing considered something caused by happiness instead it is actually a social construct developed by our own brain by grimes posters to make us feel "good" whenever something sees is funny

Already a vegetarian, not sure how many more veggies I can eat

Jesus you went too far user

Although I commend you for helping save the planet

being a vegitarian is often considered to be immoral by things that in higher status or power, and as a result lots of people are prone to follow the higher ups leads on whether being all veg is acceptable morally or ethically. between different ethnic groups are differing opinions #FUCK GRIMES

>mad asshole saying shit
Chill, you retarded faggot.

Montie is a stupid cunt.

No he's not

Are you bullied at school? Stop shitposting and do your homework, cunt.

I don't care about the planet; I have a stomach condition. If eating meat would blow up the planet I'd go paleo out of pure spite

Worse than that. A rotten stupid cunt.

Finally /grimes general/ where OP isn't an infantile retard.

That sounds rough man. I'd be as angry as you are too if I couldn't eat meat t b h

Stupid cunts. Suck a pen15.

t. autistic underage waifufag

Suck a pen15.

>uglyshaming & goblinkinshaming
baka

Amen

If you post anti Grimes shit under this line, you suck a pen15. Keep your hate to yourself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that's very homophobic you shitlord.

Fuck you

You just sucked a pen15, edgelords. Fuck off and have a shitty day.

t. autistic underage waifufag

Shut up and go listen to some jim orourke or whatever

sage