ITT albums it makes you seriously upset when people say bad things about it

ITT albums it makes you seriously upset when people say bad things about it

Any Pram record, that band is fucking personal to me.

All shit

Not today you fucking cunt

MY NAME IS BLURY FACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK

FUCK YOU

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

there was a thread the other day where some guy kept calling it boring unoriginal trash and I was honestly triggered

It's literally flawless

Fuck that guy. I still hope he was just a troll

Agreed familia... lucky for me every person I have shown this too has enjoyed it. It's pretty universally loved, especially for an RH album.

Wow, where do you guys find all these obscure records? You must be real music experts.

fuckingmemes.png

It means so much to me emotionally that it legit feels like I'm being attacked as a person. Thankfully it's a band nobody really talks about so I don't have to deal with it

this

>it legit feels like I'm being attacked as a person
You consider a product made for monetary gain a part of your person? That's really sad.

>I listen to obscure stuff, I know REAL music
Okay.

what a cunt

>Obscure=10/10
>mfw

This isn't an "obscure record" thread you daft cunt. Go jump off a fucking bridge.

Not him but fuck off you cunt

Just because you don't have something that means that much to you doesn't mean others can't

>implying all or even most music is made for money

it's not even cynical it's just plain stupid, music is one of the worst fields you can go into if you just want to make money wtf

Doesn't get me upset per se, but I definitely don't take someone's musical opinions seriously after they bash it.

Wew, sounds like my post hit too close to home for some people. Whatever, have fun listening to the same ~150 Sup Forumscore albums and p4k FOTM releases over and over again. You're really so much better than those fucking plebs you always talk about.

Pop music is made for monetary gain.

fuck off back to /rym/, pleb

Bashing any Beatles album 1966-1970 minus the yellow submarine soundtrack immediately makes me disregard your music taste 3bh

Is there a better way to help people know you're an unpleasant fuck?

Why are you even replying.

I don't use ego boosting websites.

The truth hurts, I guess.

Most of the albums in this thread aren't even pop you dumbfuck (inb4 you pull a switcheroo and say you meant all popular music because you only listen to classical)

All of them are pop, pop music and popular music are synonymous because both are only made for money.

He didn't even say that they where pop music, Jesus he was replying to someone elses post.

Stop giving him attention

There is not difference between Pop and genres like Rock and Electronic, it's all popular music made for commercial purposes, the genre doesn't matter.
And yes i do listen to classical music.

When was it ever implied this was an obscure music thread? Its albums that you get mad when people criticize.

any marina album

It's implied from the OP that whoever attacks an album in this thread will at least get one reply

Yeah I'm sure a band like Pram are just raking in the cash, that's definitely the only reason they make the extremely popular music that they do, jesus think about what you're saying for just one second and you'd realize it's bullshit

Come on, don't pretend that it just so happens that every album posted in this thread so far is Sup Forumscore.

Who cares? Chill out.

>getting upset over an opinion

Popular music is made for target audiences. The target audience of post-rock are pretentious 16 year olds like you.

When I listen to something that means so much to me, I don't care if it's popular on Sup Forums or whether or not P4K likes it. All I'm thinking about is how beautiful it is to me.

>All I'm thinking about is how beautiful it is to me.
You only find it beautiful because p4k told you so. There is nothing to appreciate in pop music.

>there is nothing to appreciate in pop music

It's b8 guys please stop replying to this attention whore

must be sad to be a cynical twat like you who can't fathom people making art for its own sake just because it doesn't follow muh classical tradition

Makes sense, Sup Forumscore is widely discussed here. Therefore Sup Forumscore albums, naturally, have the most dedicated fans, but also the most critics and detractors

if you love it so damn much please post the original cover, this meme has to end

>EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS LE MEME XDDD
Pop listeners, everyone

>guise fug all musical traditions those stupid old people know nothing xDD *plays two chord rawk song*

They're discussed because people on this board don't know any other music.

(You)

woah

Le cynical and smart guy face

Not an argument

I'd rather listen to greedy, vapid top 40 artists and be happy than listen to whatever godly music you listen to and be this bitter at everything.

Seriously

Smarter and smarter

How can you, on a board dedicated to talking about music, say that music is only a product

You could be right user, still doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss all kinds of music. It seems like you could save a lot of stress by just going to a more mature/eclectic discussion board, instead of just screaming at everyone to meet your standards. Sup Forums is what it is, im sorry we weren't good enough

>liking morrissey
>liking the smiths

Not even trying to bait, I genuinely hate those two. Am I being an irrational autist or is there something to dislike? I mean Morrissey is about as big a cunt as you can get.

People who hate this album are especially vocal, but its honestly so above every other favorite album I have.
I don't care really that much when Sup Forums users criticize it because everyone hates certain mu core albums. But when normie dad rockers on Reddit call it hipster garbage, I nearly have an aneurysm.

I'm not bitter, stop projecting.

I never said that. I said that pop music is a product. You're the dumbest person on this board if you think pop music is the only kind of music in exitence.

>still doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss all kinds of music.
Only art music warrants discussion.

Autism in full effect here

Projection.

Autism

whenever you make fun of this...i die a little inside

If you weren't bitter, somebody could post Views by Drake and you wouldn't mind.

It's obvious people get under your skin easily.

Never mind, I took the bait. Projection meme.

You should stop projecting (not a meme by the way, you retarded moutbreather)
I'm not bitter, I'm just making fun of your lack of taste.

Literally everything ever made is made for monetary gain.

How do you define "pop music" and "art music?"

Protip: if you say anything about intention behind it then you're an idiot who doesn't actually care about music and only the people behind it (not to mention that you'd be assuming people's intentions)

>this is what materialistic millenials actually believe

>How do you define "pop music" and "art music?"
You could find the answer for this question in less than a minute by using Google.

why don't you post the original? that one has the goat dennis is feeding shopped out.

really? it's the embodiment of mediocrity

go away reddit

Seriously kill yourself

>crescendo-core
>m-muh crescendos

"no"

Fucking dog shit

though usually people don't say bad things about it other than "pretentious"

I don't know If I would get physically upset but I'd still have to reevaluate our friendship

truth

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FRANKIE SINATRA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

>(not a meme by the way
kek
Bitter: someone who expresses hate and anger
oh boy you sure seem bitter

Sup Forums are such fucking faggots about this album

It's not a Talk Talk rip-off reeeeeeeee
The musical language, although similar, is fundamentally based off of loops and dreaminess rather than free ambiance and improvisation reeeeeeeee

well, it is popular

It's not even best Floyd, it's overrated butt-prog dude

That's not the point of this thread

>uses faggot as an insult
>thinks dark side of the moon is underappreciated

checks out

I love that song

What's your point

basically that you're an idiot

THIS ALBUM IS PERFECT