Why do people hate on this album? Lonerism was much more hit and miss for me, but I love pretty much every track on here

Why do people hate on this album? Lonerism was much more hit and miss for me, but I love pretty much every track on here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7weoMRqKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Personally I just find it boring, like the first time I heard it it was enjoyable but after the second listen it just felt dull, and still does. People just have different opinions

The Less I Know the Better is great, don't really care to investigate as that track is heavily nostalgic but still clean and decent.

Has like two or three bangers and the rest are bang-average which makes for quite a boring listen through. Lonerism you could put on leave it and let it take you on an adventure.

>Top tier:
Let It Happen
Nangs
The Moment
Gossip
The Less I Know The Better
Disciples
Cause I'm A Man
Reality In Motion
New Person, Same Old Mistakes

>Meh Tier:
Eventually

>Shit Tier:
Yes I'm Changing
Past Life
Love/Paranoia

Overall I give the album 7/10

I definitely think the previous Tame Impala releases were more consistent in their quality

They've listened to more psych than you have

Reality in motion is literally so cringe

I can never get through all of lonerism because of how rock oriented it is, but i love what they did with this. but a lot of online comments i read say that currents went in a too poppy direction, but it doesnt really sound like pop to me

whats cringe about it? I cant stop listening to it

But Eventually is my favorite song on the whole record aside from The Less I know the Better

How so? Past Life and Yes I'm Changing are clearly the most cringe on the album. At least Reality In Motion has cool sounding synths throughout the whole song.

The AAAAHHHHHs he does after saying "Eventually" in the chorus rub me the wrong way. I can't get into it.

FRANKIE SINATRA

It's kinda annoying how short tracks like Nangs and Gossip are clearly the best songs on the album.

This so much, I wish Nangs was like 10 min

>Why do people hate on this album?
*snaps*

It should be a crime that he didn't finish Nangs

this board can't decide if they are this band or not

Every thread about TI is either completely positive or 100 posts saying Kevin ripped off the Beatles

Imagine how much better this album would be if Rihanna did all the vocals instead of Kevin

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7weoMRqKU

Kevin's voice > Rihanna's

Rihanna's version > Kevin's though

God damn Rihanna has an annoying voice. Like, more so than 90% of Kevin's vocals which are also not that incredible.