Music """"""""""journalism""""""""""

>music """"""""""journalism""""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums - gossip

Is Beyonce racist?

>us
Not a lot of billionaire superstars are shot on a day to day basis,or at all actually. Why is she bringing something that doesn't happen to the public eye?

Decidedly yes.

yes
BLM is literally a hate group worse than kkk you cuck sjws

>you cuck sjws
What the fuck? I'm just asking a question.

has BLM been responsible for hundreds of lynchings of white people (or any other race, for that matter)?

Police violence, esp towards minorities is a big problem. The police and their culture disgust me.

How many lynchings has the KKK been known to have done since the turn of the century?

Not defending them, they're still fuckberts, but you can't hold the current group to account for stuff that happened years ago.

Beyonce is black?

>one of the biggest pop culture icons makes a political statement about current headline news
>not newsworthy
Nice try Culture Warrior

police kill more white people than black people, statistically, even when you take into account the popularity disparage. this whole myth that cops target blacks more is demonstrably false.

>moving the goalpost

How many lynchings has BLM been known to have done ever?

She used to, now she is a blonde tanned white girl.

>police kill more white people than black people, statistically, even when you take into account the popularity disparage. this whole myth that cops target blacks more is demonstrably false
[citation needed]
>this whole myth that cops target blacks more is demonstrably false.
If you ignore the fact that more black people are incarcerated than whites...

It has little to do with music besides her being a pop star though

Respond 'thank you' to this message if you Love and Obey our Brave Hero Cops and Law Enforcement Officers. They risk their lives everyday to keep us safe from rampaging thugs and drug addicts, yet leftists like Beyoncé keep disrespecting them. Let's show our boys in blue some respect, lads!

>a musician has little to do with music
?

Aren't you that guy on /trash/ who wrote that fanfic on that cartoon baby getting fucked?

>this whole myth that cops target blacks more is demonstrably false.
Bulllshit, I grew up in a lower middle class neighborhood right next door to projects. I've seen it with my own eyes.

>anecdotal evidence trumps statistics
Even if you're right, that's not a good argument, mate

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Nothing. i just heard some stuff about you my dude.

>not getting the joke

Sup Forums kids are really dumb eh?

Whatever you heard was all from montie and his bullshit. That guy's a piece of shit. I can take jokes, and laugh at myself everyonce in a while..But when he goes out and trys to do everything he can just to smear my name so he can make one for himself on fucking Sup Forums tells a lot about the guys character and who he is as a person.

There are over nine billion people killed by police very year. The majority of them young black males

Let that sink in

>[citation needed]

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

i miss the feeling of you missing me
redemptions on your mind,
think about it,
makes you think, by 8% percent half of this is
truth, oh yeh yea yea
redemptions on your mind
and you think about oooooh ye yea yea

youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI

I don't take youtube videos as sources of credible information.

stop giving p4k and other trash like this views

I can type it out for you, if you like

The Alton sterling death was pretty fucked up and I wouldn't be surprised to see that cop actually indicted. Most of the police shootings blm rally around I think (as well as the court) the cops were justified like in the case of micheal brown or that kid from Cleveland

If there's no policy fix then how about a technological fix? Where are all the laserz? The phasers? That we can set to stun? Why are we still arming ourselves with projectile weaponry? I hate to get all John Oliver on ya'll, but it is 2016. We dump billions into our military budget and nothing changes. In fact, things only get worse. Politically, Culturally, Sociologically, we're just flushing 240 years of steady, incremental progress down the toilet everyday it seems.

Because you can't arm the police with tazers when the public at large is running rampant with guns.

I love how everyone just ignores this.

did you visit the link or nah ?
lets see
link number one
>According to statistics maintained by the far-left extremist Guardian newspaper
>Guardian
>far left
also
>if you visit the source for the statistic in the link in the PER MILLION section blacks are second only to native americans
Second Link it literally says
>Adjusted to take into account the racial breakdown of the U.S. population, he said black men are 3.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white men.

fuck off. how are you guys still not bored of this meme identity politics war. stop feeding it with your attention

The second you say "meme" in any argument is when you lose all credibility, if you ever had it.

>"us"

Are they killing billionaire light skinned androgynous black females now?

who's arguing?

We're developing laser weapons as we speak.

Except if you crunch the numbers and compare it to the population, a higher percentage of minorities are being killed than whites. It's purposely misleading data

how is this thread still up

You're mad as hell, Montie did nothing wrong

data without context, try again.

>Montie going out of his way to make people think Brandon's a pedophile
>Did nothing wrong

it's only a matter of time until there's #musicgate

even though this is Sup Forums. brandon fucked up by using his real name, doesn't mean i'd like to see brandon know monties teeth out for this one. it's a pretty shitty thing to do and I think he does it out of jelousy that brandons known more than him for the whole chvrches/ lauren thing

That's fucking pathetic.

>Indian Sweatshop Workers Issue Urgent Plea to Beyonce: "Stop Working Us To Death"

AYO HOL' UP HOL' UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

Sup Forums gets so easily triggered

>its a racebaiting thread
>its a complaining about SJWs thread
>its a tripfag drama thread
>mentions of music in thread: 0
About as bad as it gets familia. See you when summer ends amigos

thank you

No one gives a shit, go back to gamergate.

what i feel bad about is the good cops who now have hundreds of thousands of people hating them for what bad 2 cops did

in b4 >good cops

Thank you.

They lynched someone today in Atlanta....

tripfags

>Reminder that it would take 90 years for the killings of minorities from police to match the amount of killings done by minorities to minorities from a single year.

>implying they're bad cops

killing people is wrong

did you read the bible?

Gonna have to see some sources on that one buddy-roh.

>stupid radical libertarian spotted

>9 billion
>more than the population of the entire world

Based. I hate when people use that word to excess.

ACAB

Actually 40 years.

Based on 2012 murder statistics.

What's the actual verdict though?

Were the killings justified? Does anyone have the full entire story?

They shot him for getting out his wallet after the cop asked him for is license and registration

>this thread is still up but my thread about Muslim rappers got deleted instantly

what the fuck

Because this is a music board

> being this new

Go practice sharia law somewhere else.

What the fuck. Do they just hire people with low intelligence?

We have pretty strict protocol to become an officer in Australia.

I pray to Sharia
I don't watch Daria

Western life is haram
We all love our mum.

fuck your law
people want to move forward, not live by your ass backwards ways.

Not sure. I am a Minneapolisfag, and here in the North Side it's a warzone. Cops are fucked, they always have their hands on their weapons whenever they pull over a black man.

Also:
>he had no criminal record, warrants or priors
>they pulled him over because his tail light was out
>he voluntarily told the officer he had a firearm on him, and his girlfriend voluntarily said he had a license to carry it
>cop shoots him and girlfriend screams you shot him for getting his ID, like you asked
>"ma'am keep your hands on the wheel!"
>gf's 4 year old son in the back seat witnesses everything

hilarious, you guys must be really fun

'Moving forward' is kaffir for mandatory gay sex

I'm going to kill all westerners
This life is a restless mess

delet

what the fuck are you talking about

Why is there such a huge race war in America? It baffles me. This doesn't seem to happen in Australia. I mean we have the occasional race issue but it's not in a huge divide like yours.

like throwing stones at someone until they die for showing too much leg is acceptable to anyone but your own? people don't want to live like that.

No I do think about using violence to force people to follow the law, and I agree with it's implementation. Voluntaryism could not defend itself from any force that sought to take it over from the outside, the only way the kind of system this fucktard wants could come about would have to be on a global scale. Even then, all it takes is one charming asshole with some guns to ruin the party for everyone, so we have to get our own assholes with guns to protect us from the other assholes who'd do worse.

Spend some time on Sup Forums

DEATH TO THE FUCKING INFIDELS

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ

Women are our slaves
They get raped for days

You better not be gay
Your life will shortly go away

You better not be bi
That shits not fly

We don't drink beer
That shits for queers

what i hate about black people is that they think they're the only minority and noone else

That's because you are all born from a country of thieves

That place has huge bias though. I'm not a racist person. I don't see the point. Sure we have stupid aboriginals but they're obviously not all like that.

Yeah there's a huge persecution complex within black culture, but the animosity a lot of whistles show towards blacks definitely doesn't help that

That's the Saudi Arabian National Anthem

Half of american culture is black, while half of australian culture is Kylie

Try not to shitpost for once. I'm trying to understand why things are like they are in America.

Most Australians hate Kylie Minogue.

*Whites. Fuck...

It's easy to sift through what's bullshit/humor and what's fact at Sup Forums.
If someone makes a claim, you ask for source and if they don't provide it then they get shit on.