10/10 Albums

10/10 Albums

not even the best death grips album lad.

I don't get why people shit on Exmilitary. I understand it not being your favorite, but why do so many people have such a strong disdain for it?

i don't have a disdain for it. I just said its not the best one.

also this

ha tms sucks.
why does Sup Forums like their most accesible record?
it's not better.
exmilitary has so much more raw emotion and agression, and is musically more interesting

you posted the wrong kanye album let me help you there

This album is called Old Boots, New Dirt and the artist's name is Jason Aldean.

Death grips entire discography is 10\10

Holy shit how much anxiety do you have where someone saying it's not their best album means he hates it lol wew lad

My 10/10s are The Good Son and The Modern Dance

It triggered me because I've seen so many people shit on it on mu

Music makes me happy

that albums a 10/10/10, its fucking incredible

I FOUND A WAY
I FOUND A WAY

Yea I see that too but it was my first DG album I listened to and loved culture shock, spread eagle,and 5D but the rest are too "hey anybody notice were edgy" like all their music but I would say TMS is better just based on production

I've rarely seen people shit on Exmilitary, what are you talking about?

Exmilitary - 9/10
TMS - 7.5/10
NLDW - 9.5/10
GP - 9/10
TPTB - 8.5/10
BP - 8/10

I hated it for a while. It has a VERY specific style to it and roughness that none of the other DG albums have. You have to come at it from the right angle, and for me that required listening to every other DG album first and then going back at it and listening to the whole thing in one go.
It also DEFINITELY requires being able to listen and understand everything that's being said on Beware and letting that song hit you out of the park.
As someone who likes any other DG release before they hear Exmilitary, Exmilitary has this roughness in comparison that kinda triggers you when you hear it get such high praise and be called "better than the other albums". I will admit it has this atmosphere none of the other albums have that makes you REALLY want to hear more from these guys that none of the other releases has as hard.

Wait until you love Beware. I seems kinda edgy at first, but the song is basically a declaration of a way of thinking or a kind of lifestyle that the song may make you want to follow.

What?

No, no, no, no, no. Let me handle this.

Exmilitary - 9/10
TMS - 9/10
NLDW - 7/10
GP - 5/10
TPTB - 7/10
BP - 6/10

I took this post seriously before user used accessibility as an argument point

Ok, that was dumb of me, I'm just thinking that maybe they like it only because it's more accesible to them, because I think it's just not as good or as interesting as their other albums

ExM - 9.5/10
TMS - 7/10
NLDW - 6/10
GP - 7.5/10
NotM - 10/10
JD - 6.5/10
BP - 8/10

For me, it instantly clicked. I remember seeing the album cover on mu and thinking it looked cool, so I checked it out. Beware blew my mind the first time around.

a 10 divided by 10 out of 10? yeah i agree