Discuss

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erwf4jre98Q
youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fag

uh oh a leftist KEK is shutting down free speech! (at his own concert)

It's a publicity thing, isn't it?
I think it is. I have opinions on it, but anything I say will just give it more oxygen, and I don't think I should.

Should have done it sooner desu

>Zach Hill was described by some friends and colleagues as racist. His friend Stefan Burnett, the American rapper who helped him sign to Epic Records, described him as "Nazi-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about blacks and I'd be, 'But Zach, I'm black,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean you.' He had a definite Nordic Aryan streak, [the belief] that he was physically, spiritually and creatively superior", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his years as a heroin addict and long after his appearances on Hella album covers had become a thing of the distant past. According to Burnett, Zach once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a drum stick, saying "thanks man". During a performance in Berlin, the audience rioted after Zach performed a version of the song "Gross Sales" with vocals, including a verse omitted for its nationalist associations.
Is this why Wavves fired him as their drummer?

intolerant faggot

best pr move he's ever done

A room full of cucks, sounds nice

good

Who cares? This guy's a joke and his music is vapid.

We already have. We don't need 10 threads every day about this.

A musician who supports regeessive left wing policy. Stunning and brave, very original, he's really sticking it to the hegemony.

"Dissenting opinions will not be tolerated and anyone who thinks differently from us will be excluded and ostracized" ~ t. progressive open minded liberals

Leftists hate freedom. America will have to choose between Trump and 1000 year sharia transgender dystopia. Choose wisely

It's the only reason they did this, and it worked because the "cool" thing to do in 2016 is to be an edgy liberal feminist while avoiding everyone that has a different opinion than you.

kys senpai

>doesn't want his minority fans to get assaulted by some fucking numbskull

>hates freedom

damn that's pretty cool

The alt right is the only hope for freedom these days.

There are no nonwhite people at a wavves concert

>The alt right is the only hope for freedom these days.
Jesus wept

>Today at the Convention Center, Hella drummer Zach Hill told two jokes before a jam-packed day stage crowd:
>1. “I heard they just sentenced a man to the death penalty… for trying to commit suicide.”
>2. “I heard the Jews are having a pajama party… at the concentration camp.”
>Zach punctuated the last one, which drew a pretty uncomfortable silence, with a Nazi salute and a screechy “Stay Noided Hitler."
I can't believe he'd let him in the band in the first place.

yeah keep tellin yourself that champ

how delusional do you have to be to think that's something that actually happen at a wavves concert

excluding people based on their beliefs is a restriction of their freedoms

Your precious Minorities are statistically much more likely to assault people at concerts. See what happened in Sweden just last week? 40 girls raped at a single concert haha

Is Wavves just one guy?
They have no way of knowing the political views of people at their concerts so it's pure virtue signalling, probably to get more fans

daily reminder that Nico was a Nazi

great pasta tho

Is Stefan safe from Zach and Andy's racist antics?

virtue signaling and attention seeking, by discussing it you're just giving him what he wants.

That's... really disgusting and sad if real. What the fuck is wrong with the modern generation? You can't separate art from the people? Everything must be authoritarian and censored because reasons.

He's just as bad:
>In May 2011, Pitchfork published an interview with Burnett which resulted in a firestorm of controversy. Burnett expressed his support for the Iraq War, and made headlines for his resolute opinions about social issues and race relations in the United States:
>I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.

Sweden here. 87 % of people here are fucking retards

Nathan made the first two albums by hiumself. Then he got backup on tour by a drummer that quit cause Nathan was a wreck. Than Zach Hill filled in for some months and then he kinda got the current line-up together for KOTB

>Racists, homophobes
>Trump supporters

What's the difference though

>i am 16 and this is cool

This is probably just Nathan posting this though. I doubt Stephen or anyone else in the band would give a shit.
Not all racists and homophobes are Trump supporters.

youtube.com/watch?v=erwf4jre98Q

Not letting in who the fuck ever into your country is not rascist m8

>when people try to tell me Death Grips aren't edge lords

"Hate speech is protected under the first amendment because it's just my opinion" ~ t. /r/the_donald

>Hate speech is protected under the first amendment

it is

It's their show, they should be able to choose who they do business with. That being said, this goes for anyone, including store-owners in the South and Christian bakers

>controlling your boarders and having and prioritizing your own country before others makes you a racist homophobe

Wrong, you lose. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

kek I never said his immigration policies make him a racist.

Has Donald ever actually said anything homophobic? From what I've heard him say he seems more liberal on that front that most Republicans, even more moderate ones.

this is 100% true

I don't agree with them and I think they're regressive virtue signaling morons for doing it but it's their right to choose who they do business with

Liberals are pretty stupid. But Trump's plans are inane, illegal and based off an exaggerated fear of immigration, by now, more Mexicans are exiting the U.S. than coming in illegaly. If trump actually takes it seriously, The mass deportation program would be extremely costly and result in massive violations of civil liberties. Also, his campaign is associated with several far right authoritarian movements I would not want to see getting any influence.

>Paul Joseph Watson
I'm not the guy you replied to, but please don't post any videos by this mentally ill faggot.

Net immigration between the US and Mexico is actually moving the opposite direction than you think it is

The vast, overwhelming majority of illegal aliens in this country are people from east asia and the indian subcontinent who had their visas expire but did not leave

Thinking that controlling the US-Mexico border is somehow the solution to our illegal immigration problem is not only completely wrong, it's racist, because it assumes (without basis or merit) that illegal immigrants are more likely to be Latino than any other ethnicity

In the United States it is you retard. We don't have hate speech laws. This is a good thing, by the way.

I know right? I keep getting these sociopath vibes everytime I try to watch one of his videos. Like if someone told me he strangles kittens and masturbates to himself in the mirror I wouldn't be at all surprised

>trump
>racist
how

by boarders I didn't just mean the us-mexico boarder. Who we let in overseas matters too

When has Paul Joseph Watson ever been wrong, besides what he says bout global warming

You have to go back

Stop me

youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI

In the United States it isn't you retard. We have Supreme Court rulings which state that speech that is meant to incite violence (i.e. hate speech) is not protected under the first amendment.

Stefan's not exactly pro-black either, just listen to Niggas on the Moon.
>Black Quarterback is about the negative effect black culture can have on whites, with the hook of "I'm so black quarterback, albino" being spoken from the perspective of a white who emulates blackness
>Say Hey Kid is about the collectivist mentality of black people. "John and Shelley" refer to the liberal whites who want blacks to be able to "suck" the "lovely neck" of the listener's wife - the repeated vampire metaphors referencing how blacks leech off of whites. "Support gravity, my people would" refers to how blacks act in ways that bring them down and support political movements that have negative consequences for them.
And that's just the obvious stuff.

Fact: A latino's average IQ is around 87. That's like borderline retarded for a white person. If non whites could somehow be made to go away, America would have one of the lowest murder rates in the world, one of the highest mean IQs and more wealth than Switzerland

The incitement of violence is not the same thing as hate speech you stupid fucking moron. That's why neo-nazi's can have fucking rallies in this country when they can't do so in europe, good job on being retarded though, dipshit.

lmao so angry you got BTFO

>u mad meme

Yeah come at me with an argument after you get out of grade school, fuckwit.

>it's racist, because it assumes (without basis or merit) that illegal immigrants are more likely to be Latino than any other ethnicity

Have you ever even been within 300 miles of the border? You are so full of propaganda and deluded it's sickening. I live right by the Mexican border and I can assure you Hispanic illegal immigrants dwarf any other immigrant by far. Just because there's a dip in the number at one time does not erase the literal millions of illegal immigrants.

lmfao so angry you got BTFO by

holy shit you're right

>I can assure you Hispanic illegal immigrants dwarf any other immigrant by far
No, you can't, because it's simply not true. Your extremely limited experience in a border town does not equal fact, and just because you see more hispanic immigrants where you are (because, fucking duh, you're right by the border) does not mean that they make up a majority or even a plurality of all illegal aliens in this country.

I mean, really, you've got to be pretty fucking retarded to think that what you're seeing in your tiny corner of the country is somehow perfectly representative of the nation at large.

Ah Yes. The Old Nico Copypasta.

>Wavves
Literally who?

But yeah I agree, it's easier to enjoy stiff without radical right-wingers shitting the place up (looking at you, Sup Forums). Idk why he'd ban Trump supporters though considering Trump is a pretty moderate Republican and he's already managed to court 1/5 of Sanders supporters.

>hate speech isn't the same thing as hate speech
>rahr i mad u retard!!11!!1!
kek. I think we're done here

If we're going to be determining the worth of human beings based off of their IQ, why don't we just appoint Mensa as our rulers, begin the cleansing of the untermensch, and be done with it? Oh wait, because that's morally reprehensible and based on incredibly limited parameters that in no way determine whether or not people should be allowed to live in a country.

nice

but road to freedom isn't british my friend

this
notm is filled with this kinda stuff

lol yeah you really got me bro xD fucking S A V A G E logic bombs being dropped here! XD

The intrinsic irony in these kinds of actions make me scream internally at some people's complete lack of self awareness

Intolerance of intolerance =/= tolerance

I explained why. A high iq society is a happy, productive and peaceful society. I'm against violence, so I'd rather have government subsidized repatriation or voluntary sterilization in exchange for increased welfare or something.

Fact: what you're talking about is far more representative of the effects of poverty on the realization of intellectual potential than on any inherent physiological disadvantage from being "non-white"

If white people were the minority group stuck in a cycle of poverty and kept there by centuries of political and social inertia, they wouldn't have very impressive average IQs either.

you're not really providing a counter-argument here. You're just saying "hah you don't agree with me looks like I win"

Come one faggot, fight back, use some logic.

I mean ideally racists, homophobes, and Trump supporters would be jettisoned off on a wee floating artificial island and set adrift in the Pacific. But this is the dumbest thing. What's he gonna do? Get security to fucking interrogate people as they queue up for their gigs? Literally just dumb posturing so lefty peeps think he's cool.

I already provided the counter-argument, which has yet to be refuted.

Your refusal to accept the fact that you're wrong does not magically make you right; that's not how reality works. Facts don't magically stop being facts just because you want them to.

freedom, but only for straight white cis dudes.

Why would you jettison the people who are planning to vote for the only candidate in the election who will actually do this country some good?

You don't think you might be overreacting a little bit? Also, Trump has spoken out in favor of the LGBT community (including some specific support for transgender people), which is a big part of why I support him.

Also, this is a great music-related thread.

what evidence do you have that suggests that the environment in which someone is brought up in has more of an impact on IQ than genetics.

IQ is just a measurement of general cognitive problem-solving skills it's not really something you can learn

>Skills can't be learned
>Skills can't be improved on with practice
wew lad

it is music related it's about a musician and how he chooses to run his concerts

You didn't provide a fucking counter argument, you just stated unilaterally that your definition of hate speech includes the incitement of violence, which certainly is the way hate speech is commonly defined in the popular vernacular, but hey you can sit there and still claim that you're correct without actually doing any thinking, this is Sup Forums after all and you fit in fine!

>"These were reports of women being touched in unwanted places, such as on their breasts and on their bottoms and inside their underwear", he said

kay so when foreigners sexually assault people it's always rape but when white people do it it's just healthy male sexuality or whatever

And gay white dudes too as long as they get down on their knees and grovel and plead for the alt-right to like them and disown the rest of the LGBT community.

kek so fucking mad.

It's okay to be wrong, user. You don't have to get this upset about it.

what the fuck are you saying it's sexual assault when anyone does it you fucking retard

nobody thinks it's okay when whites do it get your head out of your ass. There's nothing racist about noticing demographic trends and guess which demographic is more prone to sexual assault

Actually LGBT people are obviously better off staying in the closet under an alt right regime than getting thrown off buildings like they would in a left wing Islamic state

lol

milo should suck a dick, just to shut him up for a half a minute

rape =/= sexual assault you numpty

well yeah, I mean straight white cis (i.e. normal) dudes are the only ones doing anything good for this country

the non-whites are chimping out about police violence while ignoring the violence within their own communities, the cunts are bitching about a pay gap that literally has not existed for decades, the fags are having parades for their pride and then getting upset when straight people dare to have pride of their own, and don't even get me started on the worthless piece of shit trannies

if it weren't for us straight white normal dudes, the rest of you would be dead in a month, by your own hands

>Zach once attacked a mixed-race woman in a restaurant with a drum stick, saying "thanks man".

You're right, but neither one of those is likely to happen

- t. gay liberal who doesn't like Islam

>if it weren't for us straight white normal dudes, the rest of you would be dead in a month, by your own hands

enough of us already die of our own hands because of people like you

nice b8

>trump supporter
>doesn't respect a mans freedom to do what he wants with his creative property in a capitalist market

back to Sup Forums

The gods of subtlety ignored you, huh?

how the hell is rape not sexual assault
you're assaulting somebody in a sexual manner

not all sexual assault is rape but all rape is sexual assault by definition

Trump supporters need to be confined in their basements.

Huh, cool.