Lorde or Lavren ????

Personally, I'm all for Lorde. She's a solo act, while Lavren needs her band to basically do the song writing for her lol. Lorde is also unique and mysterious whereas Lav is pretty much a Stacey

Long live Lorde!
LLL --------------> she's the best

(aha sorry Lavies!)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3660437/Lorde-hints-new-album-way-shares-makeup-free-snap-studio.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lorde honestly

she is sexy.
lavren is boring

Lorde has people do shit for her too. That being said i would happily buy her dinner and give her kisses on the lips

>lots of people do shit for her too
not true btw

omg pwned

For a 19 year old, she looks really old.

lorde....go to bed

She released an album when she was 16. When I was 16 I was sitting at home, jerking off and playing video games.

God damn it.

Witchface or not, Lorde is young has considerable potential as an artist. Lavren is almost and is still making local indie band-level music, whereas many other artists her age have already grown out of that shit and made at least a single creative piece of music

*almost 30

>not true btw
>posts picture that reinforces my arguement
i mean... can you not see all those names

>all those names
the album is basically her and joel in 90% of it

>Glory and Gore

now I'm interested

Talk shit
She has Joel Little writing 'with' her, so her involvment in the writing process is called into question. She has Ella adding vocals and production on Buzzcut Season and A World Alone. Also in the picture it says that Swingin Party from her previous release was written by Paul Westerberg.

Now can you seriously say she is a 'solo artist'?
And finally why the fuck did you post a picture of Beyoncé's credits? How does her irrelevance to the conversation support your point?

Is there any news on new material being released other than this?
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3660437/Lorde-hints-new-album-way-shares-makeup-free-snap-studio.html

she is my cute teenage 40 something goddess and i will kiss her forehead every night when she goes to sleep

That's not even that many, have you ever looked at album credits or do you only listen to music where the artist produces, engineers, mixes, masters, and designs all the album art? Because that's about the average production crew on an album right there, in fact that's a way smaller production crew than most pop artists.
I don't even like Lorde much but you clearly don't understand how recording works.

>calling women stacies
Fuck off back to /r9k/

>in fact that's a way smaller production crew than most pop artists.
>I don't even like Lorde much but you clearly don't understand how recording works.

The OP said she is a 'solo artist' which is objectively wrong. You just made a strawman of "we'll uh, a load of pop artists have more' even though that's irrelevant. So try to remember what point is being called into question before you try to suck your own dick

Chvrches is mediocre

Lorde is garbage

>rating singles

So is Bob Dylan not a solo artist because he didn't produce his albums himself? Is Van Morrison not a solo artist because he uses backing musicians on his records? What exactly is your criteria for being a solo artist?

Lorde has better taste than Lauren

How can you say that when she completely ruined Everybody Wants To Rule The World? Don't get me wrong I'm not defending Lauren but what Lorde did to that Tears For Fears song is a crime against humanity.

i don't listen to either but lauren is much more attractive to me. lorde looks like she's 37 and wears heavy makeup to hide the herpes sores on her face.

And what Lauren did for music as a artform is a crime against humanity.

Which ones worse?

what's her taste?

i can tell by these rates that you're dead inside

>lorde

>not wanting to hit that