youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_9sniU8WM&spfreload=1
twitter.com/maiyanism/status/750758675820740608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

crayon pop

crayon pop

rubbing your face on taeyeons bush

sungjong with the laziest performance

no he's so good he just makes it look easy

Which male kpop group has the best choreography?

xth for /metalpop/

NCT 2bh

bts

this isn't donkey lad

>momo's hipster asian Johnny Depp father
it always weirds me out when the husband is more attractive than the wife.

NCT U

youtube.com/watch?v=yTmR-ogUXqo

seventeen theatrically
infinite sharpness
nct contemporary

all the others are mediocre at dance

can someone post some fucking ksoles

even thoug soyul is my waifu why is way so cute youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_9sniU8WM&spfreload=1

>it always weirds me out when the husband is more attractive than the wife.
that is literally every white guy with asian girl

that dude looks chill af

i would love to hang out with that father in law

They were not memeing about the protractor.

Most in synch- Infinite
For upcoming rookies, Seventeen.
Chero story wise- VIXX
Acrobatics- Speed
Foot work- Teen Top

Nice meme.

This is.

say you love me~

>people would pick this over yeeeun or seunghee

lol

arisu~

surely bestie will comeback so day
can't be delayed too much longer

some memes are true though

So can Astro? I don't know all the KNKs but I'm sure only one or 2 can sing.
It was a terrible execution, uhhh. The concept is interesting but the song is a little bit of a mess. And it was so rushed too. Surprisingly Taeil is good now.
And nice, I don't get tired of this song. Yeeun is really pretty too.
You know what, call it whatever you want, it's one step closer. And yeah, fun MV but song is meh. The point is that things are in motion.

Mina's mother is the hottest

hell yeah coolest donker in the entire universe~

the difference is night and day

you mean sana? because momo's dad doesn't give off any johnny depp vibes

lmao you obviously don't live in a major american city

smoking hot asian girls with ugly, rich white guys are everywhere

do either of you gaypops know when that dance competition thing is?
with taemin, hyogre, hoya, and other reputable dancers?

someone explain why gaypoppers type like they're writing an essay please

no

>western trash

*vomits*

twitter.com/maiyanism/status/750758675820740608

what the fuck is wrong with AOA fans

shinee
bts
exo
vixx
nct
infinite
seventeen

>lmao you obviously
you obviously have yellow-fever googles on.

>rich white guys
rich white guys can get any girl that want and they usually alphas. alpha white men dont go after asian girls.

word, jewish girls are so hot

07/27

u waht mate

what about a kpgbf?

what else would 'jgf' mean?

So I dunno why but I was really determined to figure out the meaning behind the Fire Truck mv. Even though the lyrics are really shallow and meaningless the video seems to be trying to actually convey something. What I got out of it is that the guys in NCT are supposed to be some kind of metaphor for angst or inner turmoil? Depression? They follow this girl throughout her life from a child to grandparenthood and are just shown fucking things all up when she's just trying to do mundane things like sit in class or eat dinner with her family. The confusing part is at the end where they show them cornering the grandchild in the backyard, like they did to the girl in the beginning. So it makes it seem like whatever they're supposed to represent, it is passed on somehow, like a curse, so, it's still really vague.

Also there are the few images that imply some kind of drug dealing? And the part about the top secret disk being taking out of the computer. Not sure what that's about.

if you think there is something wrong with this, then have a dirty mind

Yeah, I didn't notice I did that until I posted.

being rich and being "alpha" have nothing to do with each other

i hate to break it to you, but 99% of all that stuff you read on the internet about alpha males? it's bullshit

I feel like the MV is about rebel kids helping people going through moments of intense stress. The stress is the fire and they're the firemen, their group is the "firetruck".

Annyeong!

I too read this reddit post
but there MV was obviously something to that affect

nct boys being his inner subconscious or some sort of metaphor for getting her through the mundane parts of life and protecting her

2/5 compared to 2/6. Astro is blown away again.
Only worthwhile SM debut was f(x). Every one else is a mess. The disappointment of RV, Exo, and NCT debuts will haunt me. Taeil makes me want to close my eyes when he appears.
Sunmi too though. Ah, watching SVT and Wonder Girls performances for the next few weeks. What a time.
I hold both accountable but Hyun Suk tried to put GD on blast for his fans blasting him. Lmao.
These Infinite releases lately have been nice. Bad dance practice after almost a year...

Lmao. He is.

I don't go on reddit.

What did it say?

japanese

i dont know. everyones mean here

Really great analysis. My own interpretation was very similar: mine was that all these situations through the girl's life were indeed the stress-inducing moments and the NCT 127 members were part of her imagination that represented her desire to flush out the stress, to rebel against her typical, stressful, boring life. But I couldn't figure out why she was getting sprayed in the family scene, or why they were still in her imagination when she died peacefully in the end. So I really like this interpretation.
Edit - but there are a couple things I still don't get: the drug scene, the "top secret" floppy disk, and the fact that they all crowd around her kid in the end.

?????????????
sanas mom was hot af

What the fuck? She looks like her dad! How weird is that?

who took this pic?

some people are for sure, but I believe in you and you'll have a jgf and live the life

metaphor for hereditary mental illness maybe?

the picture you posted is actually quite flattering

>reddit

There's nothing stressful about playing by yourself in a sandbox or sitting in class in middle school so I don't like this interpretation.

Nothing she is shown to be doing except for her boss flapping papers around in that one scene could be conveyed as stressful.

idk, but i wish i had the poster from lovely day

Annyeong.

his disappointed but supportive mother

eugh, whos that, surly not the same

hullo

hello bae joohyun

Annyeong~

>crayon pop
never reply again

hello kang seulgi

Maybe she was alone in the sandbox. Some people say middle school is the hardest parts of your life since your body is begining to go through puberty. The family can be intrepreted as the stress of being a mother.

i wanna meet that dad

we wuz kangz

After this whole philondo shooting and finding out the cop is asian. I cant do this anymore, asians are fucking racist.

the only thing that's more sure is that you're ESL af

What? Moonbin, MJ and Sanha are good singers. You have 3 there. 4 if you count Eunwoo.
Also NCT U was a good debut. NCT 127 on the other hand... I like the way they're styling Taeil now. Very trashy, yeah, but better than whatever it was before.
And Yubin. All of them. I can't keep up, won't probably even watch NCT anymore. Just occasionally.
You can't trust Hyun Suk. Never, no matter what. But that's still more than what we've got in the last couple of weeks. That and the concert teaser. They might have a surprise for us.
Yeah, I saw that too. Like I said, everything is in motion now. Just wait a month.

Our girl~

based i love asians now

always for you

Yeah but you are just making shit up now, there is nothing actually in the video that presents those situations as being stressful. And it would be really easy to do, but they didn't. So it's still a bad analysis imo.

post her lewd pits

go suck a dick you bitch ass nigga

You mean to tell me people who go out of their way to look their best actually appear more attractive than when they do the same routine as the average person?
Gee wiz.

tfw chaeyeon became self-aware

i want him to be my dad in law.....

word nigga

how would you guys respond?

"no"

ani

>ESL
?

absolutely

@66246126
shut up kid