Unpopular Opinions

Amy Winehouse was a talentless person who is only famous because of her untimely death

Kanye West has barely produced anything worth noting and is the modern day equivalent of The Beatles i the way he takes things other people have done better before him and gets credit for them/popularizes them. He should have been forgotten years ago like Lil Wayne

The Rolling Stones were only good with Brian Jones

Sister Ray is the worst Velvet Underground song

Talking Heads are overrated

David Bowie had a number of excellent songs but many of them were boring filler too

Other than GY!BE, there are virtually no good purely instrumental post-rock bands

Souvlaki is Slowdive's worst album

The 1977 album by Suicide is terrible, and it's attempts at "shocking" the listener fall flat on their faces because of how boring it is. It is literally a more boring version of Neu! with really awful vocals

The Ramones are lame as fuck and have no real emotional impact or actual rebellious attitudes. Hell, even fucking Blink-182 is more "punk" than they are (though Blink is obviously worse, and total trash)

Hospice by The Antlers is only good the first few times you listen to it. After that, you realize that it's cheaper than the movie Titanic in the way in attempts to tug on your heartstrings to force you to care about it

Metalheads who think a measure of good music is all about how quickly someone can move their fingers are as brainless as they think everyone else is

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/turnyQxx/r0.5
rateyourmusic.com/collection/turnyQxx/r1.0
rateyourmusic.com/collection/turnyQxx/r1.5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some of these everyone on here already agrees on and the rest are retarded. Here's your reply.

Sleep tight, Pizza

but which is which?

Amy Winehouse, Talking Heads, David Bowie, Hospice, and Metalheads are hardly unpopular on this board. I'd even say the majority agree on Kanye West. The rest are almost objectively stupid.

sleep tight, pizza

>Amy Winehouse was a talentless person who is only famous because of her untimely death
popular opinion
>David Bowie had a number of excellent songs but many of them were boring filler too
popular opinion
>Other than GY!BE, there are virtually no good purely instrumental post-rock bands
popular opinion
>Souvlaki is Slowdive's worst album
popular opinion

actually every single one of these opinions are popular

Sleep tight, pizza

Disagree with all of these strongly except the metalheads one, which honestly is a fairly common viewpoint and reasonable

>Amy Winehouse was a talentless person who is only famous because of her untimely death
She was well famous before her death. It's not a matter of opinion. You are simply incorrect.

>Souvlaki is Slowdive's worst album
>popular opinion
Objectively wrong.

sleep tight, pizza

k

Ramones made shit music and were a lot better live.
Same for Sex Pistols, with added shock value and edgy lyrics for the sake of edgyness.
Trompe Le Monde and Surfer Rosa are Pixies' best albums. Doolittle is overrated as it gets.
13th Floor Elevators were generic 60's garage rock with slightly odd sounds and only wildly acclaimed due to being in the right place at the right time.
Oasis first two albums are awfully produced and don't deserve the praise they get.
Suede were the best britpop band.
Skin Yard were better than Pearl Jam.

sleep tight, pizza

you made me cut my head ouch

/thread

Sleep tight, Pizza

Yanqui U.X.O. is GS!YBE's best album

Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza.

Sleep tight, pizza

I agree with you on all accounts except I haven't listened to Oasis, Suede, or Skin Yard

XTC are not very good.

>n
>13th Floor Elevators were generic 60's garage rock with slightly odd sounds and only wildly acclaimed due to being in the right place at the right time.
yeah agreed

Sleep tight, pizza

Rehab was a classic song

sleep tight, pizza

Loveless is the most overrated album on this entire board. Swirlies are better.

I disagree about Kanye completely. He's a great producer and rapper.

Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

sleep tight, pizza.

that's so edgy i can't even reply appropriately

Government Plates is DG's worst album, by and far.

Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

Sleep tight, Pizza

>You do not have to like the Beatles to like bands like XTC and other acts influenced by the Beatles

>New Radicals are a OK pop group from the 90's and their best song is Some Day We'll Know and their second best is their popular one

>The best TVU album is wl/wh and the poem is the best part of the album

>TMR is overrated bullshit

>Mr. Bungle's s/t is overrated shit with fart noises

>Coldplay's first 4 albums are great

>Post-Britpop and Britpop are great genres of alt rock

>Oasis is legitimately good and Liam Gallagher has a good voice

>Noel Gallagher should reform Oasis

>Hospice is shit and should not even be considered essential

>Ulver's best album is not their black metal era

>OTC is better than the Beatles sonically

>Indie music in the 90's and 2000's was better than todays

>Marcel is one of the best reviewers today

>slowdive is better than MBV and Alison is one of the best songs ever written

>Grimes and Lauren Mayberry are pure and unadulterated shit

>Molly Rankin is the most attractive musician and Alvvays are not a buzzband

>Vinyl has the best sound quality if you take care of it

>Most rap music is pure shit

>Synthpop in modern terms in bland trash

>Purity ring is trash

>Sufjan Steven's best album is Michigan

>Blur is worse than Oasis

>Tripcodes should not be taken off Sup Forums

wow those opinions are even worse than mine
impressive

Sleep tight, Pizza

>The Beatles i the way he takes things other people have done better before him and gets credit for them/popularizes them.

I bet you think that Steve Jobs was irrelevant to Apple's success.

sleeptightpizza

rateyourmusic.com/collection/turnyQxx/r0.5

rateyourmusic.com/collection/turnyQxx/r1.0

rateyourmusic.com/collection/turnyQxx/r1.5

>suede were the best britpop band
Blur were more consistent.
>oasis's first two albums are overrated
no shit. Be Here Now is their magnum opus.