There are people on Sup Forums right now who listen to The Strokes but dismiss The Beatles, The Rolling Stones...

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who listen to The Strokes but dismiss The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, etc. as "generic dad rock"

> there are people on Sup Forums right now who listen to The Rolling Stones but dismiss The Strokes, Tame Impala, The White Stripes, etc. As "generic millennial rock"

trips confirm

>listens to generic dad rock

>bands so far ITT:

The Beatles > The Strokes > The White Stripes > Tame Impala > Led Zeppelin >>>>> The Rolling Stones

>implying they sound at all like any of those bands
i could MAYBE give you the cars but julian has some pretty unique songwriting techniques
true

The Strokes and Tame Impala are just that. At least I can say I like The White Stripes.

>is this it came out 15 years ago
>Millennial rock
nigger, there's dad out there that were born after 2001

t. starbucks millennial

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who listen to The Strokes

But The Rolling Stones are better than all of those bands.

The Beatles is the only good band named in this thread. And The Strokes are shit, why you would to listen to a watered down version of Television.

there are people who see the value of, and enjoy, both

>There are people on Sup Forums right now

really makes you think...

The Strokes sound nothing like Television, meme man.
Even so, a watered-down Television would still be pretty fucking good.

Honestly, though, The White Stripes suck balls.

Are you at least a happy pleb?

t. the pleb

The Strokes are LITERALLY watered-down Television, and they are pretty good. So I guess you're right.

>not putting led zepplin last

absolute shit taste

>there are people on Sup Forums that have never listened to this album and think their shitty millenilal hipster bands have produced anything better

damn...