General gore thread

>tfw your girl buys a crosley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDyMe-KtDbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meh

my girlfriend unironically listens to sean paul and pitbull

What's wrong with Crosley's? Idk anything about vinyl but I always see them get shit on

they brake the records after playing them like 10 times, white girls and people that think they are a special snowflakes are in love with this "hipster" shit

Haha records aren't cars

But you can use a car in one

best post on Sup Forums 2016

why does this trigger Sup Forumstants so much? most of the records they buy are shit anyways not like any value will be lost from playing it on a crosleys. is this just another thing for you guys to feel superior about because you don't Have any real accomplishments in life?

>implying phaggot detected

>no, sorry i'm not interested in your projectors

>Massive music museum/research centre/concert venue/archive opened in my city last week, go over for a visit
>museum's coffee shop is playing records on a Crosley

I mean seriously? If any fucking place ought to know better it was there.

What did you expect? You can't attract trendy teens with actual good stereo setup

>No counterweight, so they have twice the tracking force as normal
>usually the platter is smaller than a normal 12" vinyl so the edges hang off, combine that with the force of the arm on top of it, much less the force of an arm without a counterweight, and voila, you have a bent record
>usually come with shitty built in speakers
>associated with tumblr hipsters so Sup Forums hates it

Any of you have any knowledge about these things? I have almost agreed with the seller to buy a sansui p50. Thing was checked out not so long ago. New belt etc.

Looks like a good table. What are your doubts about it?

fresh OC here

TRIGGERED

It's not too bad. They're all sealed and held together with this weird black ufo looking thing that holds everything together so I think if you place them upside down or something they should be fine

That still doesn't stop the records from warping

so depending on how long they've been in that position, they're all sorta fucked a little bit?

it's pretty horrifying

>Kraftwerk in a pile
>AC/DC on shelf

this is why big retail chains are cancer when it comes to music

No doubts. Just my first record player. Don't know to much about it, like what to look for. This one just looked like a good one.

well, gotta advertise what sells right? hence than nirvana collection

I'm pretty sure Thom's Tomorrow's Modern Boxes was in the pile if I remember

I chuckled.

That black ufo thing is a spiderwrap. Its a electronic alarm that beepa when nigs try to steal records.
>i work at barnes and noble, we sell records now

Also need to add, you dont need to spiderwrap EVERY FUCKING RECORD. Any respectable retailer just uses alarm stickers. The spiderwrap is for large boxsets and things that can be opened in the store.

DALE

Is that A Kind Of Magic in that mess?

My wifes favourite Queen album

youtube.com/watch?v=KDyMe-KtDbE

Funny, it's my wife's sons favorite Queen album