Aoty confirmed? is this it? avlananches btfo?

aoty confirmed? is this it? avlananches btfo?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinymixtapes.com/chocolate-grinder/listen-james-ferraro-human-story-3
eloquentmark.tumblr.com/post/146212004245/james-ferraro-human-story-3-2016
eloquentmark.tumblr.com/post/147030943095/the-avalanches-wildflower-2016-review?is_related_post=1
bigballs420.bandcamp.com/album/hacker-track-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>p4kdrone

>TMTdrone

>tmtdrone

>marcelfags

Tbh tmt gives high ratings to shit albums just in case they become classics the critics got wrong
Same goes for the Wire

I like Ferraro but this just wasn't that good. Sonically it was way too homogenous.

The Wire is not nearly as bad as TMT - they've definitely cooled down on the pretension in recent years. Plus they're better just on the basis they they don't do numerical scores.

James Ferraro could defecate on a microphone and TMT would still give him a 5. They are fucking obsessed with him.

marcel fucked it up by not giving HS3 a 10/10 famalam

seriously read this shit. so fucking cringe.

tinymixtapes.com/chocolate-grinder/listen-james-ferraro-human-story-3

that makes no sense. i think you meant to quote the p4kdrone post.

it kinda gets on my nerves how tiny mix tapes overrates the shit out of Ferraro ffs, I mean, I love some of the stuff he has put out recently, but HS3 is not fucking perfect by any means

same. i honestly think tmt is worse at having "pet" artists/labels than p4k is at this point.

eloquentmark.tumblr.com/post/146212004245/james-ferraro-human-story-3-2016

/thread

AOTY confirmed

do they? this is the first time they give ferraro a perfect score. they actually soft panned fsv (3.5/5)

literally who

jesus that review is so cringe, it's trying so damn hard to pander to Sup Forums, and it's on a shitty tumblr page of all places.

eloquentmark.tumblr.com/post/147030943095/the-avalanches-wildflower-2016-review?is_related_post=1
holy actual shit, how can you possibly write a review this bad?

>tumblr
>shits on both ferraro and elseq
>gave views a 9.4
wew laddio

Fuck you, that review is well written.

>sounds like an albino in a tribe of black people
brilliant
you can't write reviews like you're posting on Sup Forums, doesn't work that way

>jDave claiming, “New Rarro is p much Far Side Virtual 2”

painfully self-aware and performative music reviews by detached hipsters might genuinely be a worse form of reading to suffer through than YA novels.

who the fuck actually puts up proper reviews and articles like this?

this is way better

>hacker track 2 (TWO)
WHAT IS THIS I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS THIS

nvm its a shitty bandcamp trolle.why did i even got my hopes up

Another level of cringe

>Then I see SCVSCV last night and he grips guts and is like “Aye, you see I reserved the Human Story 3 review?” So I give him that *smiling* -mock half-eyed glare, to which he follows up with say, “Just starting a fire.”
Jesus christ lmao

bigballs420.bandcamp.com/album/hacker-track-2

this blows it out of the water
low key release

is this it came out in 2001, and wasn't even aoty then. i doubt it'd be considered any better now

I will always trust TMT more than P4K.

It's literally a joke review website like idk are people just so used to shit reviews that they think it's not troll

i'm aware, but why not play along

>TONE POEM
>TONE POEM
>TONE POEM
>TONE POEM
>TONE POEM
Human Story 3 has fucking nothing to do with fucking tone poems, and I'm sick of pseudo-intellectual RYMers and TMT pretending as if it is.
Absolute garbage.

>pseudo-intellectual
isn't that like your entire shtick or have you abandoned that

How am I *pseudo* intellectual?

>has been making music for decades
>addicted to mind-bending drugs
>is a capitalist-hating free-loading commie
>approaching forty
>still hasn't made an album that wasn't vaporwave

Sad!

its july

not saying that the ~real~ you is, but that you intentionally approach things in that way in order to bait people.

TMT have always been shilling the fuck out of Ferraro. It's almost a meme at this point.
I dont' even take their reviews on him seriously.

he is mad lol!