I always knew p4k was not worth caring about seriously but this is the first time in 8 years on Sup Forums that I'm...

I always knew p4k was not worth caring about seriously but this is the first time in 8 years on Sup Forums that I'm actually triggered
I can't bring myself to do post irony anymore, I'm out. I hope you all make it someday but fuck this, it isn't for me. I'm not cut out for new post-irony sincerity of this level
Peace and good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DkQcao5gD1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

press f to pay respects

you don't even know what post-irony is

Agreed, this was a 9 or a 9.5 at LEAST

What was bad about the album though?

>post ironic post about post irony
Where were you when sincerity died?

Is...is the score too low Senpai?

That's what I thought at first.

>someone wrote a different opinion than me
>I can't take this guys
>i'm quitting everything but being an opinionated cunt

rip OP

f

>new post-irony sincerity

So just plain ol' sincerity then

>having an existential crisis because a website has a different opinion than you

just end it, dude.

>2016
>being sincere unironically

>Not being post new sincerity
nigga

Why do you guys even read p4k?

holy shit I wanna die
not because of p4k
because so many memers are gonna shrug off this beautiful album because of "8.5"
I weep for humanity rn

why do you niggas care so much

yo fuck p4k they just memers

Is this a real pic?

Why the fuck couldn't they just give it the 10? Fucking why?

Is this not on the same level as MBDTF? What the fuck does that album have that this doesn't?

this. it's like someone seeing an okay movie adaptation of a great novel and thus they write off the book as being okay.

8.5 means fucking DOA to most on the internet in 2016 and i'm bummed that so many people are gonna pass it up or spread the misinformation of it being just okay

YOU'RE RIGHT MEGA OP THIS DESERVED AT LEAST A 9.5

God damn it.

An 8.5 is basically an average score these days. If it isn't a 9 or above then it's going to be ignored by the masses.

I blame video game journalism, they fucked with the scale so much that it overlapped into film and music.

Haven't listened yet. Is it really living up to the hype?

like nigga just turn off the screen lmao

>unironically claiming post-irony has any sincerity to it
>consciously choosing to be post-ironic

>caring about other's opinions on music

OP, you'll find the solution to your problem under the kitchen sink.

>unironic disgust in a post sincerely ironic age
Nigga what are you even doing

>post sincerely ironic age
I have a punching bag with Derrida's smug face taped to it that I regularly destroy with my honed judo skills. Say that shit to my face again and your face will be there instead

I unironically guarantee that I would destroy you in a kickboxing match.

It's a stale score, but I think this will help kill the memes and encourage those who like the album to discuss among themselves more.

It's an 8/10 at best

i'm so fucking sick of the "8.5/10 is a bad score meme" you fucking sensationalists just need to kys already

also
>caring about bitchfork

Agreed OP, it was a 6.0 at best

this whole thread is confusing me is the score too low or not high enough?

AAAH FRANKIE SINATRA

its a 9.5 at least

yeah i just don't understand the lukewarm reception this is getting. i heard it and thought this was gonna be mbv all over again. instead people were shitting all over it and getting buttmad

come to think of it, reaction to mbv was polarized at first too. what finally settled the debate was... pitchfork

those cocksuckers

>this whole thread is confusing me is the score too low or not high enough?
>too low or not high enough

>every meme album i like needs to get a 10
thank god you plebs aren't in charge of any major economic systems

Maybe one day The Avalanches will be as good as Drake or Beyonce, white people kind of suck at making music tho lol #Realtlak

idk if 9.5 is a meme but i agree with the four or five people who are saying that. in fact that was the rating i expected, weirdly

shut up fag

I'd pulverize you into sincere mulch, kid. Just wait until I get you into a three point choke and all that would be left is your crumpled corpse, your head slumped over your ironic Joy Division shirt coating it in saliva, and your Marxism for Idiots book at your side, soaking up your own blood

This review is utterly retarded. An 8.5 rating for a shitty electroswing album with blatant, unstructured music? Every track on here is Justin Bieber-Baby-tier music; like wiping dogshot in your ear and expecting it to sound good. Wildflower is a -10/10 at best.

(You)

Should have been lower.

The Life of Pablo is a 9.0 though.

Nice, Pitchfork, niiiiiice.

i'm almost positive that everyone's outraged because it should be a 10.

i think it should, too, by the way

What the fuck, how in God's asshole is an 8.5 "lukewarm" to you people? Look. There's a BNM right there next to it. 8.5 means it's better than 85% of music, and honestly it's probably higher than what that album deserves. Go die in hell p4kscum.

>8.5 means it's better than 85% of music,
I have no reaction image for this

>8.5 means it's better than 85% of music

Are all the albums who recieved 10.0 better than 100% of music?

amazing that pitchfork have dug such a massive hole for themselves by giving countless undeserving albums 9 and above.

Should've been lower desu

It's true, once I got a 50% on an exam which means I'm smarter than half of the class

Yet again, videogames are the cause of the 21sts century's cultural decline

1. Dumb score from p4k

2. What the actual fuck happened like in the middle of the this thread?

>giving TLOP a higher score than this
Pitchfork should kill himself

He's probably friends with that evil mr. swans

rename the top scale "pitchfork reviews" and the bottom one "credible reviews". then you might have an accurate picture

the album really isn't that great

f

In no reality should any album of samples be given any higher then 7

>My goodness, how dare they! How could they rank the masterpiece that gave us such beautiful compositions as The Noisy Eater, Frankie Sinatra and Frankie Sinatra (Extended Mix) a mere 8.5? Ahhh Frankie Sinatra!!!

you know its true in ur heart

LADS

AN 8.5 IS A FUCKING BRILLIANT SCORE

>goty
>g

get out

it says a/m/g oty, faggot

AHHHH Frankie Sinatra

youtube.com/watch?v=DkQcao5gD1E