youtube.com/watch?v=luLlIhIRAGU
youtube.com/watch?v=7h6X8sVJfQg
youtube.com/watch?v=RN97pHcXmsY
youtube.com/watch?v=xtwe3y3_RM8
youtube.com/watch?v=x9gur-GBNFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's talked about a good amount here

that's what Sup Forumscore is

because it's literally tfw no gf: the album.

/thread

No, it's loneliness and anxiety: the album.

Nowhere is romance mentioned.

jason aldean is talked about a good amount on here. is his album considered Sup Forumscore?

breadcrumb trail is about fucking someone in the ass for the first time

breadcrumb trail is fairly romantic

lol

No. That is just a meme. No one talk about "music" of him.

No idea why it's recommended, it's boring.

Honestly everything but Loveless, Aeroplane and MBDTF are outdated Sup Forumscore

Breadcrumb Trail has sex in it only as a result of the narrator separating himself from the crowd of people waiting in line for the rides; that taking risks and trying new things sometimes warrants good results. It's not explicitly anything about romance or tfw no gf. Washer has tones of it, and I've seen more than a few people talk about Good Morning, Captain in reference to an old girlfriend they had.

>boring

imagine this: some things you find boring other people do not

it is extremely popular on the Sup Forums music board! :)

It's a great album that serves as a great introduction to post-rock, math-rock, and the whole Louisville scene.

>Louisville scene
nice try kentuckyfag

You don't have to be from Kantucky to know

>Rachel's
>June Of 44
>Squirrel Bait
>Rodan
>Shipping News
>Tara Jane O'Neil
>Sonora Pine

why does tweez get shit on here so much?

>June of 44 and Rodan are the only significant bands listened there. the rest are irrelevant

greentext on accident

>Implying

youtube.com/watch?v=XTb_7eshsos

Of course they're not well known but good lord are they worth going into, some of the finest music to come out of the south/mid-west. And Slint is a great introduction to all of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=duF3mXJwGKM

>louisville
>south
stop this meme. you are midwest. good recs though. louisville does have it's own sound, i guess. i just hate how badly your roads suck when i'm trying to drive through your dumb city

Because it's shit.

That's why I wrote mid-west.

>Your roads
>You are midwest

I don't live there man I just love the music.

what is louisville music? i don't even pay attention to their music i can't get away from how pissed off i get at all of their obnoxious faux southern accents and incompetent, obese dick volleyball coach esque woman drivers shitting up I-65

Here you go.

youtube.com/watch?v=luLlIhIRAGU

youtube.com/watch?v=7h6X8sVJfQg

youtube.com/watch?v=RN97pHcXmsY

youtube.com/watch?v=xtwe3y3_RM8

youtube.com/watch?v=x9gur-GBNFE

I don't understand why people think, Sup Forumscore is automatically bad in the first place or why it's even held against that album/artist. It just says that it is discussed a lot on this board, what's the fucking problem? The people who use, "Sup Forumscore" as a legitimate criticism are likely hipster assholes, who are trying to be ironic on a Sup Forums board. It's like the apex of a pyramid of ironic hipster isn faggotry.

Any bands similar to Slint?

American Football

>he thinks a bunch of 16 year olds write lyrics that have some form of complexity.

It's just a story that came up in to the writer the day before they went into studio.

Rodan, Kolya and The For Carnation

lol in the documentary slint said they dedicated the songs to their parents as a joke. The lyrics were made up on the spot too.

Tweez was pretty great though

Napalm Death

>liking flint
mama mia

After all these years, I still don't understand the Post-Rock tag thrown on this album. For the closer, it makes sense, I suppose.

Regardless, it's a great album. Though I do feel alone in thinking the outro of "Good Morning, Captain" is somewhat ruined by the production. If the ending was more explosive than it already is, I'd agree with it being the perfect closer. I just think it needs some Loudness War treatment. I'm serious.