Just about everyone except this idiot has reviewed Wildflower

Just about everyone except this idiot has reviewed Wildflower.

What's taking him so long?

He'd rather review some shitty underground memerap hip hop mixtape

He's at a black lives matter rally right now.

Do you actually give a shit?

If so, WHY

Making meme reviews and shamelessly pandering to his underage audience

The more important question is why are you waiting for his review at all? Why do you care about reviews anyway? Are you unable to form your own opinions?

Because my opinion on the album depends on his review.

Because I want to see what his opinion is. I've already formed mine, and it's a 10/10.

>I want to see what some idiots opinion is
ok

Why are you on this board?

To see Fantano threads on the first page, of course.

i dont think e would review an album that is that shitty

It'll be an strong to decent 8 so who cares

strong 6 to light 7. screencap this motherfucker

decent to strong 8

cap this

People aren't actually this stupid to invest this much giving a shit into what this one exceptionally stupid motherfucker has to say

Right?

I still don't get why he has an issue reviewing Elseq 1-5 because of its length; Kamasi Washington's The Epic was only an hour shorter in length and he approached it fine

he knows it's a review that won't generate that many views so he's just lazily pushing it aside

Yea they gave enough of a shit to write a sentence to a bunch of japanese manga fetishits

Y-yeah, who even cares haha. Definitely not me and the majority of moo

This is all one giant running joke

If our culture has really declined where so many people care so much about what this dumbass, shit-tier Tim & Eric cast member wannabe has to say about literally anything, we are fucking screwed.

Yeah.

That's still FAR too much giving a shit.

Guys don't be rude to Anthony, he could be in this thread at this very moment.

I don't think normies browse Sup Forums

Yeah, because Anthony goddamn Fantano is anything BUT the prototypical Sup Forums poster.

The longer he waits to put out a highly-anticipated review the more hype builds and the more people check into his channel to see if it's up yet and potentially watch some of his other videos

He gained weight?

>He probably can't fathom how incredible it is! Getting ready to blow Pitchfork and NME the heck out! Hahaha...eh...egh... oh god.

I'm fucking sick of this electro-swing meme. You guys are ruining the new album for the millions of people who enjoyed it and I hope you get what you deserve. You just hate other people having fun so you have to compare such a masterpiece with fucking electro-swing, an irrelevant genre for fucking wazzocks. Just enjoy the music senpai

Just you wait, faggots. Pitchfork gave it a pity-BNM of a pithy 8.5, NME and Marcel panned it and blew you the fuck out, and Fantano will utterly fucking destroy it. Mark my words.

Jesus, hasn't he killed enough already?

This

I'm fucking sick of this electro-swing meme. You guys are ruining the new album for the millions of people who enjoyed it and I hope you get what you deserve. You just hate other people having fun so you have to compare such a masterpiece with fucking electro-swing, an irrelevant genre for fucking wazzocks. Just enjoy the music senpai

lmao

He really is as far from your average Sup Forums poster as you can get. People here are bitter 18 year olds. Fantano is an adult, on the other hand.

I haven't even listened to it yet
Should I?

Yea, it may not be your cup of tea but it doesn't hurt to try new music

If you like electro-swing, sure.

kek

>AHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA