Does anybody else think he has songwriting chops but can't stand his whiny effeminate faggy voice? Or is just me

Does anybody else think he has songwriting chops but can't stand his whiny effeminate faggy voice? Or is just me

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/partynextdoor-unreleased-2016/partynextdoor-legend-og
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>songwriting chops
he doesn't even write his own songs

>he doesn't even write his own songs

didn't Back to Back kind of refute that?

>he doesn't even write his own songs

Except he does wrote all his songs.
Hes an awarded songwriter.

You fucking derivative idiot.

You sound like a parrot with automatic bullshit to spit every moment against only one artists, its an obcession.

The hate is your sick admiration that only benefit your idol: Drake.

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

wow you really like drake

nice pasta im keeping it

weirdest tripfag on here bar none

this doesn't even make sense you fucking retard, did you not see the interview with majid jordan where they say that OVO literally has a whole team of people camping out on floors in studios making hooks and writing shit all day?

>Doesn't know The Weeknd wrote half of Take Care
>Doesn't know PND wrote half of IYRTITL

Why did you delete your tumblr? I want to read your retarded reviews

>PND wrote half of IYRTITL
you mean sampled 50 other artists, there is literally zero additional instrumentation

Lol holy shit I've never seen someone this autistic but typical drake Stan. Call that pussy dj fagkademiks and ask him how drakes dick tastes cuz I bet your dying to know

Wrong. Both collaborated with only 4 songs. Weeknd and Party are both credited. Weeknd atually contributed with vocals (The ride, Crew love) and gave like 3 beats of his vault. Is not half, in an album with more than 14 tracks. (Take Care).

Party co-wrote songs with Drake in Its Too Late. Its a very common things. Kanye West does this everytime. Except the fact that fact the he uses/used whole verses of other writers like Rhymefest and Consequence and now on The Life Of Pablo he uses Drake lyrics on "30 Hours" and "Facts" tracks. Drake is credited as "Aubrey Graham".

Only with purpose of troll is that a few teenager creepers are claimming on internet that Drake "doesnot write his songs blah blah" otherwise the "real hip hop" imbeciles arcaic cacs keep forcing their hate against only one rapper: Drake.

I think its because the competition aspect of this genre. The MMA of music genres, hip hop.

>You fucking derivative idiot.
>You sound like a parrot with automatic bullshit to spit

idk thats got a little bit of flow to it, thats kind of fire yo

Typical what? Shut the fuck up and come back to that fucking forum KanyeToThe.

You're a mere little stone in an immense ocean. You can't do any effect on Drake career or Logic or J. Cole.

You maybe care only about issues like criminal beefs like Biggie vs. Tupac, your model of "real hip hop" glamourizes thuggerism, you live in a total deluded world, you think you're on some arena battling for your bloody macho-rap. E-Thug. E-Gangster. Cac.

soundcloud.com/partynextdoor-unreleased-2016/partynextdoor-legend-og

>Drake stans are literally triggered

real

And? Shut fuck up, i know everything you dumb prick. You can't impress me.

Thats just a mere reference track that leaked. Its just for the flow, Party always work together with Drake since that "Heat Of the Moment" track. Those referecen tracks are like blueprints. Some referecens tracks are cirulating the web way before all this. "Ghetto Univercity" is a reference tracl for All Of The lights of Kanye and got a extense Drale verse. Drake himself does references tracks for other artists, like he did for Rita Ora.

He did and does write his songs. What amaze me is that people are focusing only on Drake for everything in some serious shit. Some niggas are weird, niggas trying to sound dangerous, "muh real rap", "he-hes too soft", "muh west coast". FUCK OFF.

>Come back to
Learn English before you reply to me you dumb mother fucker, holy shit writing paragraphs for a fake pussy named Aubrey lol your life is pathetic he's not even hip hop he's pop.
Yes all that is real hip hop not fucking
>got so many chains kill yourself faggot not finishing that cringy ass line
>why you gotta fight with me at cheesecake you know I love to go there
We all know your a white beta no real niggas listen to drake kys

>PND wrote and sang Legend and Company before hand

>"b-bb-UT DRAKE WROTE IT THOUGH "

whu?

I really like your act. You put in a lot of effort to build an engaging narrative with your character.

My problem is all his stuff is starting to sound the same recently. I think he's released too much too fast and needs to slow down.

TFW 2009

>hey did you hear that jimmy from degrassi is rapping now?

>hahaha no way that's hilarious

His voice is bad, but his music isn't better.

Shut the fuck up your cac

Drake is the King Of Rap. Best rapper alice. Bigger rapper alive.

Rap is not closed on a box that you wish it never changed.

Go back to jerking to your fucking shitty gangster crap

And? Drake still write his songs. I think you just hates him that much because you wish it was you on his place or your favorite rapper.

Yall are fucking imbeciles someone else drones, always can't impress me.

You CAN'T do more than a Youtube tier comment like "If Tupac was alive".

this gotta be bait

Why someone who does Pop Rap can't not be the Best Alive?

Kanye West in 2007 was considered the hottest mc with Lil Wayne at hia peak. Notorious peaked with Tupac topping the charts with 2 hits.

Don't implying making money with music is a bad thing. Time makes most of well know pop records turning into classics.

Rap was changed forever. Thanks to Lil wayne, Kanye and Drake.

Even the "street-rappers" are worried more do something more transgenre, out of the box.

are we playing "Sup Forums in 2010" again?

how have i ever implied that pop rap or being commercially successful is a bad thing? drake just sucks, that's all.

if you don't like him thats ok, i does like the current Kanye West or Kendrick Lamar last 2 releases, atleast i don't consider them as the Top 5 alive.... I don't fuck with them cause they're forced and overrated to a point of nonsense.

Views, Still Brazy did more for hip hop for me. Future still on top, and probably will comeback with some fire. Gucci Mane tto and finally Young Thug.

Exactly this guy wants drakes dick around his mouth so bad like we get your a fan but why the fuck are you a Stan? I bet you make everyone wanna stay away from your annoying ass cuz you talk about him like this in real life which is pathetic you worship someone that doesn't write their own shit and doesn't give a fuck about a single one of his fans lol your life is sad as fuck

>implying Future is good
>implying Young Thug is good
>implying Kendrick is overrated

wew lad.

Kanye and Kendrick are forced but literal memes like drake, yg, young thug, and Gucci yea you're either a troll with nothing to do or a shit taste faggot trying to fit in with normies with shit taste

you're just as bad as ash the weird tripfag from god knows what slav country

You're wrong.

Thats nothing wrong with remarking what is fact and what is bullshit, like that on where braindead motherfucker says against Drake.

Drake writes his lyrics.

Its most because rap got that modus operandi. I recognize Drake now cause its factul hes on top plus i always are a fan since 2009.

Absolutely nothing wrong.

jeaus christ you must only listen to black metal, so don't come here to imply those absurdant statements you caveman go back to your arcaic fave shitty

>if you don't like my great normie music you're a black metal caveman

why call artists "meme", this is supposed to be an offense? i bet your brings Sup Forums and Sup Forums trend phrasea to other borders/social media and real life, grow out of Sup Forums hivemind bro, sometimes that shit is not funny at all

>implying gucci mane is not goat trap
>implying young thug has not a dope voice

Because that's what they are they don't even try you fucking moron lol they think their fans are retards that will just eat the shit up and by the way your riding drake I can tell it's working very good for them, learn English dumb fuck

ever since I left the city (You)

I FOUND THE WORLD SO NEW

no no no they care about legacy, its all on board, they care about achieve certain acclaim and success this is what artists should work for

Quite the opposite. I hate my deep singing voice, so I began to learn to sing like a girl among other reasons.

I agree

kek

quality

fuck off aubrey

I don't know who aubrey is.

ghost writers confirmed nigger worshiper get over it

kill yourself internet gnome

The greatest hiphop artist of our generation

View (2016) AOTY