#staywoke

they are just sampling

loled

hehe

>White people will literally start a riot if their hockey team will lose

lol @ the fag twirling his hands up like

Why are Americans so stupid

>White people literally start a riot at every soccer match

This is why Canada will be nothing more than a meme country.

cops die every night who gives le fuck

black 'people' be like

Is he wearing a kilt?

The difference lies in that white people condemn these riots as the behavior of retards, whereas shitskins and their media cronies idolize their rioters, pretending that stealing televisions and assaulting passers-by is justice.

White people are capable of self-criticism, but shitskins will literally start sniping into crowds of people, shooting themselves, rather than question their own behavior

i'd advise against attempting to diagnose people you don't really know based on your Sup Forums knowledge of psychiatric disorders

>The difference lies in that white people condemn these riots as the behavior of retards, whereas shitskins and their media cronies idolize their rioters, pretending that stealing televisions and assaulting passers-by is justice.

What the hell? You're literally generalizing one group of people saying they all worship violence. No sensible person would want a riot where people get hurt.

Yeah, because there has never been a black person that has condemned these riots or criticized the black community.

God, you're fucking retarded.

>No sensible person would want a riot where people get hurt.
>implying
black """"PEOPLE""" are all violent, warmongering thugs, and they want to destroy white western culture
educate yourself, brainwashed libtard

Same to you

Unfortunately, most rioting shitskins are not reasonable or intelligent people

>[FAR RIGHT CONSPIRACY RHETORIC]
>educate yourself you brainwashed person!

lmao
it's always the same with you people

I didn't realize that I was such a destructive force. I mean, I can understand if you're angry at rioters, but you can't generalize all black people like that

Agreed, black people were really broken up about those riots. I mean yeah they started them in the first place, and yeah, they immediately blamed the police and white people as being the REAL cause of them, and yeah, they were clearly the majority of the people participating in the rioting, and yeah, their protest slogans threaten "no peace" as a response to not getting what they want, and yeah, their community leaders literally told other blacks to "burn this motherfucker down" among other things, and yeah, they constantly whined about attention being given to burned down CVSs instead of whatever cherished criminal in their community was killed this week, and yeah, they constantly praised any disruptive behavior by "protesters" over social media, but really at heart they didn't want the riots.

>you can't generalize all black people like that
i'm not generalizing fa m i know more than 3 black people and they're all really violent, aggressive, unintelligent, ape-like beings
they're most definitely sub-humans and they want a race war

that's not even kendrick

>black """"PEOPLE""" are all violent, warmongering thugs

>What is KKK
>What are Nazis
>what are Hells Angels
>what are school shooters

Yeah, but people rioting because their sports team lost is more logical. ....

>more than 3 black people
now it's clear to see that you're just racebaiting. Don't you have a "lil white dik" thread to post on r9k?

I can't tell if you're just shitposting or if you seriously think posting this poorly written straw man won't make you look any stupider.

I guess the problem is that you lack the ability to see that blacks do not all think the same thing or work under a hivemind. If that's the case, there really is no saving you.

You're not following. The point is that white people acknowledge there's no logic to their riots, it's just wanton destruction by the morons of their community, whereas blacks and progressives try to pretend their riots are morally justified and necessary

>what kind of a punch is that?

it's a knife you idiot

blade is upside down

>The point is that white people acknowledge there's no logic to their riots
not even that guy but this is total bullshit

why do nu-males take the most obvious fucking b8 every time?

Listen dumbasses, like 90% of the people making racist posts on Sup Forums aren't actually militant racist neo-nazis, they're just trying to piss you off

Cute opinion, but I couldn't help but notice you failed to back it up. Can you show some evidence that supports your claim that white people often defend their rioting? Looking forward to seeing it in your next post

>Nazis did something wrong
*tips fedora

>The point is that white people acknowledge there's no logic to their riots

Clearly not if white people are doing just as violent crimes like low income blacks. Blacks as a whole don't support violence you idiot. No ethnic group as a whole can all agree on the same thing , dumbass

Even still, broadcasting a strike like that, knife or no knife, is stupid as fuck and a lot more easily dodged

>Fighting against Stalin

>Right

Autism

>Blacks as a whole don't support violence you idiot
Citation needed

>implying normies don't hate Kendrick's music ever since he went patrician

>implying he ever went patrician
He makes hip hop music i.e. the most accessible, simple, and easy to digest music on the planet. His albums are mass marketed to middle schoolers by billion-dollar media conglomerates across the entire planet. He is the literal definition of music for plebeians

>Can you show some evidence that supports your claim that white people often defend their rioting?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Dublin_riots

fucking retard

Violence is a way bigger problem among blacks than whites, your kkk analogies are flawed

they mightn't defend rioting but they'll sure defend genocide!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany

Kendrick himself criticized this shit.

Who's defending Nazi Germany?

Oh wait I'm being baited

yeah, for a few hour on a so big of a scale while
being drunk

>ever since he went patrician

This is why nigger babblers like KenDICK deserves a bullet in the head for his stupid noise. He is the sole reason why the streets are ravished with shitskin criminals that deserve nothing but a whiplash.

Thank God. I was worried you wouldn't post in this thread.

>Violence is a way bigger problem among blacks than whites,

Whites are the highest mass shooters /serial killers.

Shut up, faggot

>Who's defending Nazi Germany?

Neo-Nazis and neckbeards on Sup Forums

Aka sane people
Fuck off you normie libtard

Thanks Kendrick for your hateful rhetoric

>white people condemn these riots as the behavior of retards

Must be nice being when retards aren't considered representatives of the entire race.

Blacks have a larger share of unintelligent people than do whites

If you offend my intellect one more time, I swear I'll fucking come after you hyou fucking SJW libtard. Go fucking kill yourself along with your stupid musical propaganda. Fuck you.