What does Sup Forums mean when they do this and then resort to saying "#notallrapmusic"?

What does Sup Forums mean when they do this and then resort to saying "#notallrapmusic"?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKBbs-yyF9Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Jhl2-u0lQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>B-BUT I CAN SEPARATE THE ARTIST AND THEIR MUSIC!

Sup Forums's number 1 excuse

They compartmentalize, like the nu-males that they are.

And you just know that the people whose use the "separate the art from the artist" excuse to defend rap music's bigotry are the same people who claim that right-wingers and conservatives are objectively incapable of making quality art.
I wonder how they don't get exhausted with all those mental gymnastics.

Because not all rap music is homophobic? Not even the majority of it is.

And when the fuck has anyone on Sup Forums ever actually given a shit about homophobia?

>homophobia is wrong!
>Islam is the religion of peace!

I see a pattern developing here.

Nice assumptions. I just think gays and trans are kinda gross and Homophobia is actually good

what does 'homophobia is wrong 1.jpg' look like?

I don't listen to rap much but being offended by what someone says in a form of media is actually what the people used for OP's picture do.

agreed

Personally, I think we should make gays and rappers have living hells for lives because I don't agree with how they live.

Because not all rap music is like that, and even in the shit that is, I don't really give a fuck. I don't need all the music I listen to to conform to my world view, I'm not a delicate little faggot like you clearly are.

Came here to write this. Wouldn't have used the word faggot though...

Cry me a river, it's fucking Sup Forums for Christ's sake.

Who's your favorite conservative musician?

I've been thinking about making a redpilled straight pride power metal album. I even got a cheap vshape guitar emblazoned with a custom sticker that reads THIS MACHINE KILLS SJWS.

>tfw Sup Forums is full of broke bois

lmao at u fags

That all sounds like the perfect combination for an absolutely fantastic album.

aint no proper "conservative" artists, art has a massive lean to the left because creating culture is a necessarily transgressive act. ie contra status quo ie contra right wing

if you want normie music/lit/art whatever go look for it in normie places all around you, not on pseudo-obscure Brazilian cock fighting gambling board

>claim that right-wingers and conservatives are objectively incapable of making quality art

honestly never heard this one friendo

Organized Resistance banging AF
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKBbs-yyF9Q

Any examples to rebuke it?

>I don't need all the music I listen to to conform to my world view, I'm not a delicate little faggot like you clearly are.
>but I don't listen to any musician who contradicts my politics
Run along edgy hypocrite

>honestly never heard this one friendo
Try reading the post directly above yours then friendo

because it's music.

Most country musicians are conservative.

MUST...SMASH... ZOG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Jhl2-u0lQ

Josh O'Homme

It's okay when black people treat women like shit because it's part of their culture and since cultures are all relative, we shouldn't judge them but try to understand them and adjust.
They shouldn't though.

Listening to homophobic music forces one to confront the homophobia, even if just to yourself, which is far more productive than simply trying to ignore it.

Like reading Atlas Shrugged or Thomas Aquinas

1st of all who gives a fuck about homophobia.
2nd of all, i love rap music for lyricism. if rap was literally only about killing fags id be happy with it as long the flow was sick.
also, find me one *GOOD*, *RECENT* rap song that is literally about homophobia

ps calling something gay isn't homophobic you fucking fag

I can listen to hours of rap and not stumble into a single homophobic sentiment. I bet you can't name a single song with a homophobic lyric.

>Straight Pride
>Chooses the gayest genre

kek

It's pretty impressive how virtually all hip hop fans are closet homophobes. Why do they whine so much about racism and then immediately engage in bigotry when nobody's watching? Is it because they're sanctimonious hypocrites, or are they really too stupid to notice the contradictions in their beliefs?

Literally everyone does this, it's called cognitive dissonance. White women care about dismantling sexism one second, and then go and spout racist garbage the next lol

>genocide and raping virgins is wrong
>*listens to death metal*

who said I'm a hypocrite? I'm quite a homophobe. idgaf. but that doesn't change the fact that you failed to find me
>one *GOOD*, *RECENT* rap song that is literally about homophobia

please get good at life

Actually, Racism and Sexism are both very good.

whoa, careful with that edge mr. 18 year old white boy!

Who gives a shit? If the music is good and the artist is talented it would be ignorant to ignore their talent because of your delicate sensibilities. One of the most celebrated documentaries of all time is Triumph of the Will and it's Nazi propaganda. Music fans can never grow up and act like that, they have to get hung up on the morals and ethics involved in the music. If you're really so immature that you can't even acknowledge the quality of music because the artist disagrees with you on a single issue you're sheltered.

>Literally everyone does this
Speak for yourself, brainlet

Because thinking in absolutes is retarded. There's always going to be outliers.

>Legal burden of proof
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

>The burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi) is the duty of a party in a trial to produce the evidence that will shift the conclusion away from the default position to that party's own position

>The burden of proof is often associated with the Latin maxim semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit, a translation of which in this context is: "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."[1]

>The party that does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, an example of which in a criminal case context would be the presumption of innocence. This party needs no evidence to support its claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.

tons of people like burzum even though varg's a cunt

What's more impressive is how you managed to conclude to this inane, fallacious generalization based on one shitpost.

eh he's more of a naturalist/traditionalist these days, I think his odin streak died a bit