Last.fm thread

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Meta-Guru
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/gebbg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzV9SiAiBlI
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
youtube.com/watch?v=_24R5eewtO4
last.fm/user/robospacebabes
last.fm/user/cheezitmonster
last.fm/user/Chief1561
last.fm/user/bobfedex
last.fm/user/kelmourne
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/HippieCa7
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/MadBoye94
last.fm/user/antidisco
rateyourmusic.com/~Sneffel
last.fm/user/blood_visions
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/Silentshrink
last.fm/user/exopteric
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/Kobaruon
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/CocoKyuko
last.fm/user/continuous_hum
last.fm/user/NeonSorcerer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

last.fm/user/Meta-Guru
Talk to me

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

feelin sad, cheer me up

I'm here for you.

www.last.fm/de/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/de/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Hunting Lodge, Peter Bellamy, Bone Awl, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Blood Axis, Maurizio Bianchi, Ildjarn, Fire + Ice, Absurd, Sergey Vasil'yevich Rachmaninov, Internazionale, Nic Jones, A.L. Lloyd, Antonín Dvořák, The Beach Boys, Exhaust, Comus, Johannes Brahms, Richard Wagner, The Rita, Absolute Of Malignity, Deep Pill, Jackman, Nothingisttrue, Ash Pool, Earth, Sunn O))), Black Quarter, Croatian Amor, Daniele Cuillini, E. Coli, Incapacitants, Ramleh, The Shadow Ring, Vittore Baroni, Abdul Wadud & Leroy Jenkins, Age Coin, Axis Sally, B-Sides and BENE GESSERIT.

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

rec me some theatrical folk music

last.fm/user/gebbg

playin videogaymes but leave me a nice little shout and ill shout you back :3

here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=YzV9SiAiBlI

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

Anyone know of any artists like this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=_24R5eewtO4

waddup boys

last.fm/user/robospacebabes

last.fm/user/cheezitmonster

What's up guys. I don't have any friends. I only use my last.fm for Tapmusic threads. What do I do?

last.fm/user/Chief1561

last.fm/user/bobfedex

yo

You know we all love you hat

last.fm/user/kelmourne

Listen to more 35007

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into James Blake, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Queens of the Stone Age, System of a Down, Swans, Steve Reich, Blockhead, Unwound, Current 93, Pendulum, Franz Liszt, Gazelle Twin, Edvard Grieg, Igor Stravinsky, Liturgy, 上海アリス幻樂団, Deafheaven, Ulver, Kyuss and Mr. Bungle.

I'm going on vacation to Scotland soon, recommend me some nice music for vacation!

last.fm/user/HippieCa7

Hi

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Bethlehem, Ulver, Initial D, Morowe, Imperious, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Anaal Nathrakh, Home, Death in June, Lutomysl, Behexen, Enslaved, Urfaust, Black Magick SS, Plaga, Archgoat, Finntroll, Mastiphal, Sonne Hagal and Von Thronstahl.

>Last 7 days I have been into Grimes, U.S. Girls, Blood Orange, Coma Cinema, garden of heavenly rest, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Waxahatchee, Jeffrey Lewis, Sufjan Stevens, Told Slant, Attic Abasement, Candy Claws, Dirty Projectors, Frankie Cosmos, Julie Byrne, PUP, Colleen Green, Sleaford Mods, 100%, John Maus, Sports, Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie, Dean Blunt, Elvis Depressedly, Spencer Radcliffe, Cool Serbia, G.L.O.S.S., Outer Space, Blues Control & Laraaji and Andrew Jackson Jihad.

last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Anyone else ever walk for long and just dont stop

last.fm/user/MadBoye94

Leave a hug and I return cuddles.

last.fm/user/antidisco

pls rec

rateyourmusic.com/~Sneffel

www.last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

only high compatibility in the thread
last.fm/user/blood_visions

gonna try and get through at least 20 records today

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

>Last 7 days I have been into Duster, The Angelic Process, Grouper, Natural Snow Buildings, Pram, 森田童子, Aphex Twin, 鷺巣詩郎, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Nature and Organisation, David Darling & the Wulu Bunun, Lou Reed, little-scale, Ulver, 中島みゆき, Doug Haire, Yōran, Ghost, Nils Frahm, John Fahey, 近藤浩治, Can, Darkwood, Księżyc, The For Carnation, Valium Aggelein, Ataraxia, Fishmans, Nuno Canavarro, 伊藤賢治, Escape the Day, Timonium, Death in June, tricot, Julee Cruise, Slint, 田中宏和, Coil, Kim Doo Soo, Sol Invictus, 中森明菜, Swans, The Microphones, 무키무키만만수, Agalloch, きのこ帝国, Rome, Red House Painters, The World of Skin and 神聖かまってちゃん.

last.fm/user/Silentshrink

Just started using last.fm.

Been doing this a lot lately, its become my favorite thing to do actually

last.fm/user/exopteric

recs?

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

more Sup Forumscore

Heyy

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

>Last 7 days I have been into The Avalanches, Animal Collective, Have a Nice Life, My Bloody Valentine, Weezer, Slint, Stereolab, The Mountain Goats, Cocteau Twins, Talking Heads, The Chameleons, Fleetwood Mac, Modest Mouse, Sufjan Stevens, David Bowie, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, Slowdive, Sparks, Belle and Sebastian and Built to Spill.

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into The Hotelier, Brand New, Built to Spill, Nails, Snowing, The Mars Volta, The Microphones, Modern Baseball, Modest Mouse, Touché Amoré, Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate), By Surprise, Envy, Indian Summer, The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, Mineral, Mahavishnu Orchestra, The Brave Little Abacus, Animal Collective and Charles Mingus.

last.fm/user/CocoKyuko

Last 7 days I have been into Swans, Atrium Carceri, 65daysofstatic, Man Bites Dog, Eternal Sunset, Nocturnal Emissions, Igorrr, Ozoi The Maid, sakuraburst, Animals as Leaders, Death in June, ESNO, ian william craig, On The Might of Princes, Ryoma Maeda, Saltillo, Umika Misaki, 黒色すみれ, Liars and múm.

>Last 7 days I have been into Bodychoke, Pygmy Lush, Skullflower, Trepaneringsritualen, Total Abuse, Mayhem, Ramleh, Shellac, Jackson C. Frank, Kate Bush, Genocide Organ, Rosen & Spyddet, Seam, Brainbombs, Songs: Ohia, Sutcliffe Jügend, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Earth, Silkworm, Acid Bath, Facit, The Cure, Torture Love, Mr. De', Tollund Men, A$AP Ferg, Bone Awl, Darkthrone and Tuxedomoon.

www.last.fm/de/user/crywalkers

Rec me garage rock like Thee Oh Sees and Jay Reatard

last.fm/user/continuous_hum

>Last 7 days I have been into Autechre, Tame Impala, Yung Lean, Grimes, Radiohead, The Avalanches, Animal Collective, The Knife, Bob Dylan, Arca, Ivan Ooze, Kendrick Lamar, Boards of Canada, ScHoolboy Q, Allday, Ride, Daniel Johnston, Massive Attack, The Flaming Lips and Maggie Bell.

last.fm/user/NeonSorcerer

>Last 25 years I have been into dicks, sucking dicks, chasing fat girls, and crying

how come people generally just listen to music that doesn't require thought to listen to, even people on last.fm, Sup Forums, and rym? even in communities where music is actually appreciated people still don't appreciate the music that actually takes thought to appreciate. most people would rather turn on an album and get whisked away to fairy land where all their problems are taken away. kind of shallow, like a drug trip or something. that is all those people want to do is have shallow meaningless highs off their music. I want to explore music and develop a deeper understanding of it and myself in the process. I don't care about the vapid things that most music listeners care about. what is the true music?

Stop spreading that shitty pasta