Music genres created by African-Americans:

>Blues
>Jazz
>Rock & Roll
>Disco
>Techno
>R&B
>Hip-hop

Why are African-Americans such musical innovators? Rest of y'all are nothing but culture vultures leaching off the black man.

whites invented IDM

>Its creation was influenced by developments in underground dance music such as Detroit techno and various breakbeat styles that were emerging in the UK at that time.
>Its creation was influenced by developments in underground dance music such as Detroit techno

>Its creation was influenced by developments in underground dance music such as Detroit techno

Yeah and whites stole Rock music from blacks. The British Invasion totally was the culmination of culture vulturing to the utmost degree.

Elvis was the original culture vulture too.

All memes aside, I can completely understand not liking hip hop, but if you're the type of person that doesn't like any "black music genres" (especially jazz), you are a degenerate and an anti-intellectual philistine and should find the nearest noose.

>he fell for the race spook

>>Blues
>>Jazz
>>Rock & Roll
>>Disco
>>Techno
>>R&B
>>Hip-hop
none of that is good in anyway

Blacks created them
Whites refined them

Much like how Africans built huts, and then whites improved upon the design by building skyscrapers.

I am Proud of my Race, the white race. It's not a meme or 'spook' it's my heritage, my culture my blood. The White Race is glorious, if race isn't a thing why are white countries and only white countries being flooded by mass immigration? Why do Leftists think white people are evil?

>this inferiority complex towards the black man's almighty musical skill

Nothing to be ashamed of white boi. The damage has been done -- just admit you ain't shit and suck dis BBC.

>RCA was the original culture vulture too
ftfy

Rock & roll is the only genre there that you could even argue white people "refined."

>heritage

You hide behind this because you have nothing to show for yourself. You parasite. Why assume I'm a leftist? This issue is just as much of a problem with people you would classify as "non-whites". They're bound by societal chains and don't recognize their spooks that weigh them down. One day you will realize you're being played. Objectivity is the greatest lie ever told. Your civilization you cherish will be dust in one thousand years, Deus Vult faggot.

What is honour? A word. And what is in that word honour? Air.
Falstaff

Actually, white people are both the creators and the peak of Jazz Music.
Look at the Original Dixieland Jass Band and others from early Dixie, look at 70s Free Improvisation.

As the old saying goes, blacks innovate music and whites just make it louder.

>Blues
Rip off of Scottish Folk gospel songs
>Jazz
Using European Instruments and Harmony to improvise on Post-Folk Themes ( it was Whites that propelled later developments in jazz Benny Goodman, Stan Kenton, Lennie Tristano, Bill Evans, Pat Metheny, etc...)
>Disco
Rip off of Italian dance music of the 60s,early 70s
>Techno
Rip of off 70s German Electronic Music
>R&B
see: Blues. European harmony and instrumentation
>Hip-Hop
Literally stole music from Europeans through Sampling

Nice Try Tyrone.

No, they were not the creators of jazz. They just made the first jazz recordings.
And if you seriously fucking think dixieland music and free improvisation (which isn't even jazz) are the peak jazz music, you're a tasteless.

Well if blacks are property, naturally so are their ideas.

>peak of jazz
Explain Miles Davis you shit for brains

there's a bunch of latin music genres they made, too

Whites have it easier than blacks so they just kick back and don't work as hard.

>Rip off of Italian dance music of the 60s,early 70s
You're retarded
>Tyrone
Literally go take a gun and shoot yourself in the face to get rid of your pathetic worthless existence
Literally no one likes you or gives a shit about you and anything you do in your life. It wouldn't be that much of a loss if you died, honestly

>free improvisation (which isn't even jazz) are the peak jazz music, you're a tasteless.

Hhahahahaha!!!!!! Top Zozzle!!!!!!

WE WUZ EVERY GENRE OF MUSIC AND SHIT