Jarringly bad lyrics in otherwise pretty well written albums

You know what line I'm talking about

>We are machines that eat and breathe and look really COOOOOOOOOOOLLLL
I fucking love this album but whenever he says "cool" in that nasally voice it ruins the mood.

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE
AND I GET BLEACH ON MY T SHIRT
IMMA FEEL LIKE AN ASSHOLE

TLOP isn't really well-written.

I was actually thinking of that "pharaoh" line off of monster but still yeah lol

i actually don't know what you're talking about

"HAVE YOU EVER HAD SEX WITH A PHARAOH AHHHHHHH....."

The Pharaoh line is atleast funny Jay Z has the worst fucking lines on the album.

Tru

What do all these things have in common?

Most Metallica songs

Any songs in particular?

First songs that comes to mind is Frantic, All Within My Hands, Cyanide, Cure, and Dirty Window

what the hell does that album have anything to do with all those different pictures of grimes? literally I'm confused pls explain

But Frantic is fucking terrible anyway

I KNOW ITS CORNY BITCHES YOU WISH YOU COULD UNFOLLOW

I KNOW ITS CORNY NIGGAS YOU WISH YOU COULD UNSWALLOW

fucking kek
made my day before work thanks

underrated

The rapping on the title track is abominable, makes Drake look like a lyrical genius

No part of this is well-written
I'm always tempted to skip the first half of that one, the ending is the best part of the whole album though

I mean I like most of the kind of amateurish lyrics on it and think that they give the album charm but

>pat pat pat her on her butt
>love is a woman, so tell her she smells good tonight

Um what

rap lyrics are usually really bad tbqh. i just like the beats.

YOURE NEVER ALONE

EVEN WHEN YOURE ALONE

??

great album. Lyrics where never a beach boys strong point. Anyways it's an English language thing to be fair.

>sandwich line in wolves

I love it too, and agree that lyrics aren't necessarily the selling point for them, those just stick out hugely to me compared to the rest. That being said I kind of find them endearing. The whole album feels like Daniel Johnston collaborating with Brian Wilson.

thank u friends. a little bit of comedy to lighten the mood and my crippling depression ;^)

I SENT THIS BITCH A PICTURE OF MY DICK

AAAAAND IF WARHOLS A GENIUS
WHAT AM I?
A SPECK OF LINT ON THE PENIS OF AN ALIEN

>it's an actual lyric
holy shit

>pray for Paris
>pray for the parents

BITCH PLEASE YOU MUST BE SMOKING ROCKS REAL SHIT

the entirety of Bitch Please literally sounds like Ke$ha wrote it

It is supposed to be crazy

I actually took this bait

the RZA has the single worst part of MBDTF.

>RI DICK I LUSS

When I first heard the line about the "nasty in my taxi" I remember bursting out laughing. Also "sit between the backseat and my dick" doesn't visually make sense

That's the best line in nldw you take that back

nigga thats a great line

I think the " FUCK SNL AND THEIR WHOLE CAST, TELL THEM YEEZY SAID THEY KISS HIS WHOLE ASS " compensates for that

Death Grips have terrible lyrics but I think that's the point

some of their songs have satiric (i want it i need it) or "intentionally bad" (bitch please) lyrics but there's actually a huge amount of great lyrics in their music, like in come up and get me, beware and most of the money store (get got and i've seen footage come to mind)

No trust me, I like the line, I'm just pointing out how off-guard that took me after listening to an album of dark and cryptic lyrics

Yeah and the hook on "Hacker" is one of the most well written hooks I've ever heard. And I don't think "bitch please" is bad or intentionally bad, it's just really really good at conveying the trashy, grimey feel that pretty much was what they were going for with the money store

But yeah it is a bit of satire tho

yeah, that's why i put intentionally bad in quotes, was saying it was poorly written but it is meant to be that way as you said

>Jarringly bad lyrics in otherwise pretty well written albums
Every smashing pumpkins release.

Seriously Billy just go hire someone to write your lyrics for you.