>>66273590

I just want a nice community where people work together instead of stabbing each other in the backs to get ahead in life. Unfortunately such a society is impossible as long as blacks (and Jews) persist within it.

The Jews collude together as a single ethnic block to profit at the expense of other races (including blacks) while blacks aren't intelligent enough to do this. They're still obsessed with throwing others under the bus, but they have no problem doing so to their own racial brothers (and then blaming white people).

The only thing I've suggested is that white people should stick together and help each other. The fact that this disgusts you says a lot more about your outlook on life than it does mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/
forum.davidicke.com/
polygon.com/2016/7/5/12098938/call-of-duty-roman-wars-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums - Music

>making a thread in response to a post in a deleted thread
What the fuck has happened to this board?

deal with it nu male

lol iv'e never had sex

Go to Sup Forums faggot

That's too bad.
I'm sure one day a girl with the side of her head shaved will reward you for all those progressive opinions you post on social media.

i really wish Sup Forums would fuck off back to their play pen

this place is terrible enough without you twatwaffles shitting it up

girles are gay lol

Jesus Christ, OP. Why are you so mad?

Most people on Sup Forums are redpilled cause y'know leftism is an infantile denial of reality. Waaaah can't be true cause it hurts my FEELS!! Puh-leeahze ur precious POCs would enslave you if they had the chance. Go cry to your safe space SJW.

Go back to your containment board you mongloid

>twatwaffles
I like how you guys have to resort to increasingly arcane insults because everything else is offensive

Even this is pretty gendered. Really pushing it there

It's happening! There's a fucking race war going on. It's us or them.

By the way, if you think my retarded shitposting is not suitable for this music board, you're just offended by the deep, sophisticated red-pills contained within.

Nah you're just stupid 3bh

Liberal 'insults' are cringe AF. U ninjabacon fuckwank assbutt dudebro!

No, my blog is very interesting and if you disagree you're my political enemy.

dont expect to find any red pill brothers on Sup Forums. this place is the most beta cuck nu-male low test reddit-tier board on this site.

I am a modern day hyperborean, hailing from a proud lineage of Warriors and Scholars harking back to the God Kings of Ultima Thule. I am a son of EVROPA. And I shall conquer all those who oppose me!

i cucked ur mom niger XD

good pumpkinhead core anybody??

>people thinking there are legit redpills posting on Sup Forums

While I agree with your frustration with a cutthroat power structure, one shouldn't be so hasty to assume Jews as the only ones perpetuating the problem.
The true divide takes place by class lines, bating with race is just a scapegoat that exploits a history of tension. The Young Patriots have been the only all white group I know of that address the need for alliance among all poor and fucked over folk. Empowering communities to take control and take care of themselves is dangerous to a system that relies on our consumption.

Ah yes, take that bait

Being in the rightist side does not means being an asshole senseless full of shit, misinformed hate speecher and conspiracy theory believer ("the jews are evil masters of the world", "muh white race are being opressed urrr") and unstoppable anti-life propagandists thats jumps on the weak-troll/meme bandwagon just to feed the teenager mentality.

Pathetic.

If you're christian and have this type of behaviour you should know you doing the Devils will and following his steps, cause you're a scorpion and snake son of the father of lies.

if you're atheist, you just should remember what the history (and not these conspiracy bullshit theory) have to tell us, being an extremist just puts you in the same group as taliban and ISIS members, close minded bigots reminiscing old destroyed regimes like nazism, the imbecility and delusion will eat you alive as you force yourself in the retrograde past megalomaniac imbecility.

JHEEZZ FUCK OFF go back!
------------->
stormfront.org/forum/
forum.davidicke.com/

I just love white culture. These people are out to destroy civilisation as we know it, classical music, art, science, democracy, literature and replace it with sharia courts, twerking, white slavery and reality TV shows about transsexuals.

Sup Forums - music

what part of this is difficult to understand?

>my retarded shitposting
there is literally a board dedicated to that

1) what the bible says about the last days?

2) if you're not christian, what the history told us? its always civilizations eating civilizations, cicles and cicles, the man is the wolf of the man, this is why world peace is utopia, crisis might be a constant till Rome fall again and again

I don't know you, but 'm not going out without a fight. HAIL VICTORY!

>I just love white culture.

you love HUMAN CULTURE, since what you call white culture is a combination of the influences from people of too many country essentially from Africa and Asia....Greece... Mesopotamia... Abrhaamic religions... etc

Stop these "i am the chosen one, fuck the gentiles, pagans, sinners" ("aryans", jews, a few christians, a few muslims)

well, atleast you have videogames polygon.com/2016/7/5/12098938/call-of-duty-roman-wars-report