I plan to get really high tomorrow and go around town on my bike. Anyone have music for this?

I plan to get really high tomorrow and go around town on my bike. Anyone have music for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsnJAj5cms
youtube.com/watch?v=SmW17QvUhRM
youtube.com/watch?v=7JhZqWCqKs8
youtube.com/watch?v=0PpnJ0klAcY
youtube.com/watch?v=2pPozfpsUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I found Welcome to Sky Valley and Lonerism good for that

dude don't do it you'll end up like nico

>really high
youll prob stop after a bowl

queen- bicycle race

Every day after recording demos for this album, Brant Bjork would get stoned and go for a bike ride through his small town in the desert at sunset. If the music didn't fit that vibe, he would re-record it differently the next day.

francoise hardy

DUDE

WEED LMAO ik

The whole album is good for that but this one especially. youtube.com/watch?v=nLsnJAj5cms

You can still get a DWI on a bicycle, I would stick to trails and empty back roads.

Metallica - Fuel

>on repeat

youtube.com/watch?v=SmW17QvUhRM
youtube.com/watch?v=7JhZqWCqKs8

Be safe, use some lube

red hot chili peppers - underneath the bridge

I'VE GOT A BIKE YOU CAN RIDE IT IF YOU WANT

If i haven't smoked in a few days 1 bowl can get me pretty out there

I actually like those nippy head highs where you feel really sharp rather than those highs where you feel like jello

yea same desu just busting your balls cuz i used to do that

id tell myself i was gonna get super high but once i finished the first bowl id forget my agreement and by the time i remembered "eh this is good enough"

Phoebe Ryan

youtube.com/watch?v=0PpnJ0klAcY
youtube.com/watch?v=2pPozfpsUhk

Real Estate - Atlas

You got the right idea, getting toasted is just bad for your brain and for your supply

start using gravs. they get you way higher way faster. saves weed too

eh i dont have time for that macgyver shit

besides i havent even smoked in at least 6 months

You should definetly try ELO: Mr. Blue Sky and Gorillaz vs. Spacemonkeyz: Laika Come Home. The 2nd one sounds like something Bob Marley related, but with that Gorillaz flair.

I hit some gravity bongs once, it was pretty cool but we were dumb and used a big bucket so the 2liter we were using would tip and the weed would fall out

lost 3 bowl packs!

As long as its a sunny day