How do i stop the racing thoughts and general feeling of unease after a night of heavy drinking

how do i stop the racing thoughts and general feeling of unease after a night of heavy drinking

By drinking more.

I want to know this too

life is fucked

follow the sober life :~}

so sick of normies and their 'hangover cures'

like a fry-up is going to make me feel less suicidal fucking retards

I know this is bait but some people actually think this shit works

Honestly I'm just tired at this point man

pear juice

You can't, but sure it sucks.

don't heavy drink?????????

MDMA

smoke weed instead, im serious

this

stop killing your liver guys binge drinking is unhealthy

>stop killing your liver
>kill your lungs instead

lol

We all know alcohol is more damaging but replacing one bad thing with another isn't gonna help in the long run

And weed can make certain people hella paranoid

Yeah, strong weed can be really unpleasant when you have a bad hangover
Gentle weed can make you feel good tho

Have a beer for breakfast or masturbate every hour or so.

yeah I can agree with that I was just offering a suggestion because I've seen the dark roads that alcoholism can lead you to from a friend of mine

weed is less damaging than cigarettes except for the high etc but thats the point, if you guys never smoked weed then stop talking about it

Wake up, have a shower asap, groom, don't wallow in your bedsheets. Use mouthwash to eradicate any taste of booze and regret

Do any chores or duties for the day but nothing overboard, have mercy on your fragile self.

Eat a decent, healthy meal, ~500 calories or so

An ice cold beer or two, NOTHING more

Go reddit and watchpeopledie or something to put your problems in perspective. maybe a good horror movie

I know it's tough but this gives you about your best shot

I don't doubt it but drinking is more social and you can do it in more places so most people end up on the drink more often

Some of the best days of my life were smoking in a room with a bunch of people, playing vidya and watching series. So carefree

dark sides to both paths, weed isn't addictive but of course the nicotine is so you have to consider that too

I have smoked and I enjoy it, just not all day every day
Everything in moderation
My only point was in the long run you're better off without both but that's never the way

if you want to stop both and start clean, get some kind of motivation like a gf or something

Since leaving uni I haven't really desired doing much of either. I've had a couple of pints but haven't smoked. I've had enough of nights out and binge drinking so I think I'm pretty good

I currently have no social life so finding it very easy not drinking / smoking - that and I'm broke

The only motivation to stop these things is yourself. I love being high but I'm so unproductive when I'm high, at this stage of my life I can't really justify it (24)

this is actually great advice

uh yeah weed is addictive

Get a vaporiser and/or edibles

worst thing about stoners is theyre just such a buzzkill like you're at the pub and it gets a little bit late and they want to go home and mong out. and they ALWAYS do this because they're all fucking obsessed with weed.

weed is so degenerate, give me cocaine over it any day

its like saying a band is bad because of its fanbase, shut the fuck up

fuck off

Exactly. Weed can be used for so much more. People need to actually get out of the house when smoking

just take pills senpai

honestly, just power through it. I go to work with a hangover quite often, and the first couple of hours are pure hell, but once I get out on the other side I feel completely fine most of the time. Just remember to drink plenty of water and not eat anything too heavy. A chicken salad is my go-to.

Yeah op, get on the benzo train

As someone who experiences this 90% of the time i drink heavily, it goes away on its own.

Also this. I think I enjoy the feeling of being shitfaced more than high, but being high feels cleaner and comfier. Reach for the leaf, my friend.

How do I stop the racing thoughts and general feeling of unease after a lifetime of racing thoughts and general unease

maybe it's time to kill yourself

You HAVE to drink a lot of water before going to bed, also possibly eat something quick
Hangover is basically dehydration (or however the fuck it's written in english)

This is what I did. I very rarely drink now and I feel great in general.

a clean conscious helps

either stop drinking or stop complaining

>coke
That's a dangerous fucking road, user.

Get another addiction instead, like anal masturbation.