Is Scaruffi right?

Is Scaruffi right?

Please tell me this is a bait and he isn't actually this retarded. Wow, if he said this he's fucking retarded.

What is retarded about what he said? you fucking gun freak

muricans post their guns on instagram, jesus christ

>citizens should consider safer countries

Like fucking what? Canada? New Zealand? The US is one of the safest countries in the world. Scaruffi is just another delusional, middle aged professor wishing desperately for something to happen because he can't accept that life isn't a fucking action movie, or that he's wrong.

The fact that people talk about him daily on Sup Forums is a joke, might as well talk about the Rolling Stone pop obsessed critics as they're just as crazy but are on the other end of the spectrum.

Just accept it. Modern life isnt that dangerous or interesting, if it was we wouldn't be talking about music on an image board during the day.

>The US is one of the safest countries in the world.

Stopped reading

scaruffi is a known cultural marxist cuck. hes an italian sjw who wants multiculturalism to destroy the white race. judging by his nose he is a jewish italian, not that it matters i just want to point out he is a jew.

>t. Cleetus

This is not about music.

FUck off idiot

Scruffy has at least two phd degrees on AI and neurosciences and more complex science stuff. What the fuck do you have?? FUCKING NOTHING. Face it. He's better and smarter than you at the end of the day

>cultural marxist
ban this man for being autistic

>he isn't actually this retarded

oh he is

monitoring thread for all the triggered Sup Forumstards

>Dumb boring people use Facebook to post comments that show how smart and funny they are.
does he see the irony in this?

he's right

do you even know what cultural marxism means? have you even read marx?

I swear, Marx is the most misunderstood writer of the 19th century along with Nietzsche.

>The "Brexit" referendum has become such a farce that it is even difficult to understand who won. Boris Johnson, the most visible leader of the "Leave" campaign, has basically told Britain that he has no intention of leading the process, that he had advocated, of leaving the European Union. Nigel Farage, the leader of the Independence Party, has resigned. To an external observer, it sounds like the rats are leaving the sinking ship, except that these rats are the ones that made the hole.
>The very politicians who argued that the British currency would not collapse are now hailing the collapse of the currency as a boon to British trade (while at the same time repeating that the British economy is the fifth in the world, which of course is no longer true if the currency collapses because the British GDP is calculated in that currency). And so forth. Not since the days of Stan Laurel has Britain staged such a funny farce. It suddenly makes Italy's politics look austere and rational.
>The Brexit referendum can be summarized as "a Leave movement that treasured tradition and heritage over economic gain versus a Remain movement that downplayed tradition/heritage in favor of the economic advantages of globalization". Some in the Leave movement did not believe in the economics behind globalization but, more importantly, most of them didn't care. I don't think that too many "Leave" voters went to study the various technical arguments advanced by the experts. Most of them just didn't care what happens to the British stock market, to the British currency (called "pound"), to the British GDP and (ultimately) to the future generations. They simply wanted good old Britain to "remain" good old Britain.

Leavefags BTFO by based Piero

The Battle of Dallas

What did he mean by this?

There are almost 400 million people in America (the greatest country to ever grace the earth) do you really think enough of them care enough about "police brutality" and "racism" to start a civil war? Its fucking stupid. Instances of racist police killing black people for no reason are extremely rare and trivial. Most of them end with the police getting exonerated.

The guy who got shot in Louisiana was armed and resisted arrest. What the fuck do you expect is going to happen?

>Many commentators in the USA are implying that the British anger at the EU might be similar to the anger of the middle class in the USA at the Washington establishment. I think the similarities are rather in the technique used by the "Leave" camp to win the referendum, which is eerily reminiscent of the tactic used by Donald Trump to win the Republican nomination. The leaders of the Leave campaign were three reckless demagogues (and borderline sociopaths): Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and Michael Gove. They used a mountain of lies and exaggerations to make their argument sound convincing. When faced by the press with specific facts, they accused the questioner of lying and worse. That's typical Donald Trump tactic: accuse the accuser. When told that all experts disagreed with his analysis, Michael Gove replied: "People in this country have had enough of experts." Donald Trump could have said that. Ultimately, they shouted "Let's make Britain great again" exactly like Donald Trump shouts "Let's make America great again", based on absolutely no sound policy and sometimes not even a ghost of an idea.

holy shit, Trumpettes BTFO too, how can one man be so based?

no, because hes using twitter not facebook you dumb fuck

Explain how this applies to Minnesota.

he black so he was probably asking for it

blacks are scary people my man

>The US is one of the safest countries in the world
K E K
E
K

I don't agree with his musical opinions but he seems pretty based politically
I respect him

Why would a cultural marxist be against same-sex marriage?

Guns are a product and they've been marketed heavily.

Not an argument

"The US is the safest country in the world" followed by a long string of ad hominem isn't an argumen either.

I "argument" you're mom last night my man