Alrighty boys

Alrighty boys.

What's the consensus?

I think its magnificent.

only album this year above an 8/10

shit

aaahhhh/10

FRANKIR SINATRA

First half is really good, second half kinda blurs together and Kaleidoscope Lovers isn't a good track imo (it feels like a directionless, even messier version of Colours), Stepkids and Saturday Night Inside Out make for a strong finish though.

(inb4 QWERTY tripfag "IT SUX -12928/10")

can't stop listening to it

>aaahhhh
and then we could book a flight tonight

inb4 QWERTY is Marcel.

AOTY

8.7/10

P4K and the melon really panned it.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(9/10)

>mfw

album is good stoned and bad sober

I forget how good SILY is when Im on drugs so its just like, way better

Subways/going home/If I was a folkstar and Stepkids/saturday Night Inside out are the only good parts of the album. The rest is either forgettable or ruined with shitty rap.

3/10

ttbqhwyf

10/10
/

Yeah I find that albums I like stoned sort of click eventually when I'm sober, Plastic Beach did this for me and now I prefer it over the other Gorillaz stuff. Speaking of PB I feel one can draw parallels between it and Wildflower..

5/10

>mbv was a let down
>Tomorrow's Harvest was a let down
>The Physical World was a let down
>Wildflower was a let down

No more please.

GET HYPE FOR THAT NEW LCD SOUNDSYSTEM user

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

Shut up.

it's fantastic

I've stopped listening to it for fear of burning myself out on it

the second half is weaker, but it's still my AOTYSF

if it didn't have a couple unnecessary features, it'd be even better

>hating all those albums
The problem isn't with the music user, it's with you.

IM FEELING A LIGHT 7

IM ALSO FEELING A HARD DICK IN MY ASS

Fuck that chinky faggot, fantano. This is at least a 8.5

I feel like movies music and TV lately is just filled with reboots that try to hard to be what they used to be but just feel watered down.

There are alot of parallels between Wildflower and PB, The Noisy Eater is probably the biggest one for me, it's totally reminds me of superfast jellyfish

agreed. if these guys continue this trend of psychedelic/hip hop fusion they could be something really special

I love it. It's not as good as SILY of course, but it's a great follow up. I love the direction they took for this record and it's interesting to find that all of these songs are really infectous. They all seemed a little bare bones to me at first, but man they stick to you. The Avalanches have definitely matured as songwriters. 9/10 for me.

It's funny, I didn't wanna burn myself out on this record but I cannot stop putting it on. At home, in my car, walking down the street, and even at my job I keep playing this record. Subways into Going Home is crazy good.

I hooe they don't take too long to open the vault of music they've made over the years.