I feel like I'm going fucking insane here, and I need someone else to confirm this for me

I feel like I'm going fucking insane here, and I need someone else to confirm this for me.

For the past three years that I've been listening to Black Skinhead, the very first words spoken are "For my theme song", and I've always heard Kanye say those words.

I've recently listened to the iTunes version of the song, and now the voice is completely fucking different. It's a much deeper voice, and it sounds so different than Kanye's. And literally the next line "my leather black jeans on", is Kanye's normal voice. What the fuck is going on? Even Spotify's version is the one I'm used to.

Other urls found in this thread:

spin.com/2016/04/kanye-west-send-it-up-yeezus-apple-music-song-change-edit/
vocaroo.com/i/s1psTBUXagpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spin.com/2016/04/kanye-west-send-it-up-yeezus-apple-music-song-change-edit/

Apparently Kanye has done the patching thing longer than we thought.

Here's a vocaroo to show what I'm trying to explain. Don't know why the quality sounds so shit.

vocaroo.com/i/s1psTBUXagpI

That's just fucking retarded.

Vocaroo compresses things to hell.

clyp.it allows high quality.

He went back and messed with songs after TLOP dropped.

I noticed I download TLOP here, but my friend played Ultralight Beam either off Spotify or elsewhere, but after "I will feel your pain" was "no one can judge" and that's not on my copy

That's the final version. Kanye updated it quite a bit.

My TLOP playlist is a Frankenstein's monster because of that shit.

The official first release of Ultralight Beams is superior to the newest one but the newest version of Famous is superior to the first released one. Father Stretch my Hands pt 1 and 2 are way better on the final version And then the leaked OG version of Highlights is shockingly better than any other version. OG Wolves where Frank sings first is best Wolves, I also prefer the first officially released version of Fade.

Its a mess.

Yea I have 3 different TLOP folders. Its pretty annoying.

I've got three fucking versions of the album. Three fucking versions of each song.

Fucking Kanye and his autism.

unpopular opinion:
Kanye West's utilization of streaming services to alter his album's content after its release is on par with what prog rock bands were doing in the early 70s when the popularization of new formats of music allowed the release of longer track lengths. Both of these examples show how artists can use the shifting norm of music formats to reinvent how we consume recorded music and I think many artists will begin to follow in Kanye West's footsteps.

Kanye needs to stop updating TLOP and give us TG16 like he promised

Lying lazy egocentric faggot

This is actually a pointless and terrible edit. It sounded fine originally

That doesn't mean its a good thing.

I don't think anyone can really objectively disagree with what you're saying though.

>releasing patches for your albums as if they're video games

the absolute madman

Personally I see nothing wrong with modifying old music, but only if the original is still available to compare it to. People wouldn't of complained as much about the Star Wars special editions if the original versions came with them.

thats yeezy "reinvent" is a mess, poinst against him

To put it simply. Fuck Kanye. Fuck TLOP. Actually finish a fucking album before releasing it.

"Fucking Kanye and his autism."
>has 3 versions of TLOP on his computer

the most fucked up change on TLOP by far is 30 hours

He completely removed the drums on the updated and I can't even listen to it, the original song is one of my favourites OAT

anyone got a link for the apple music version

highly disagree about Highlights. That song, saved by excellent performances by Thugger, El Debarge, and The Dream and great production from Velous and Southside, is possibly the worst offender in Kanye's catalog lyrically for his self-absorbed bullshit. Nobody in their right mind gives a fuck about his wife's and Ray J's drama/ the sextape thing, which is the conceit of about 2/3 of the song. If I recall correctly, the lyrics were even WORSE on the OG version. It had shit about his rant about he's the greatest living rockstar and how much white pussy he gets. BRAVO Kanye we're all SO IMPRESSED.

I will say, though, that the fact that Fall Out of Heaven with Bon Iver isn't on the original album is a travesty

he ruined wolves
new one is garbage
same with 30 hours. fuck this guy