youtube.com/watch?v=LBC3NXnN8y4
youtube.com/watch?v=az1ewpORFm0
youtube.com/watch?v=Elbsomblod4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AN DONCHOOO TELL ME HOW I FEEL
DONCHOOO TELL ME HOW I FEEL
YOU JUS DUNNAAHHIIAAAHUDEHWJHD

NIN generals are best generals.

Still waiting for the deluxe edition of The Fragile. C'mon Tront!

New NIN album when

tfw still no

>Tapeworm
>Zack de la Rocha collab record
>Year Zero HBO series
>Year Zero II
>Ghosts Film Festival
>The Fragile DE
>Welcome Oblivion multitracks
>Tension Blu-Ray
>New NIN in 2016

did I miss anything?

Just got The Downward Spiral on vinyl, sounds fucking amazing. Everything is so much crisper and clearer than the digital variant.

orig or remaster though?

also,
post rare trents

seems to be original. Copyright on the back is 1994 so I'd assume it's not the remastered version.

Oh man, now that I remember the YZ HBO series were cancelled completely according to a interview I read not so long ago. I had high hopes for that one, though. Bummer.

Welcome Oblivion multitracks would be sweet.

Is he presently working on an album? We haven't gotten anything new in a while save for his How to Destroy Angels stuff (he hasn't even done anything with that for a while, either).

yeah, I just looked it up, if it's not the deluxe edition (halo number is simply halo 08 and not 08 DE), it has to be the original. I prefer it, but not anyone does.

iktf, I really like everything Year Zero, the record maybe his most underrated

he didn't say "new album" exactly, but it's supposed to coming. with a 2016 announcement it's gonna be late 2017, most likely, given his usual date shifts.

the "juno" track might be part of his "other stuff"

I don't really know. But I have the feeling he's going to start teasing us later this year with NIN material... or maybe sooner. I can definitely wait a bit more for a HTDA ep/album.

Also YZ will be 10 years next year. Where does the time go?

was he saying a new NIN album in 2016? or working on NIN material in 2016?

yeah i just read the thread my bad

Yeah I usually listen to a vinyl rip, the vinyl version mastering is fantastic

POST EM

The Fragile > TDS > Year Zero > Broken > The Slip > HM > PHM > With Teeth > Ghosts

ain't nothing bad about it, we all wish we knew more

Same. It's my 2007 aoty. I prefer it over The Slip, which is great album too. But still.

TF > TDS > YZ > HM > PHM > The Slip > (broken) > With Teeth > Ghosts

>Hesitation Marks better than the slip and pretty hate machine

Damn I really like satellite and a few other tracks on that album but I can't agree with that

It's pretty cool that the downward spiral is one of the most universally liked albums on Sup Forums considering the vanilla indie rock and hip hop taste of this board

Trent Reznor really needs to start a separate musical project for instrumental wankery, his film scores with Atticus Ross were great and it would be better than doing the rockband thing when he as he gets older.

fuck outta here dude he's still got it
youtube.com/watch?v=LBC3NXnN8y4

>still

shit, now that you reminded me, does it count as a studio album?

youtube.com/watch?v=az1ewpORFm0

try it with rainymood guise, it's 10/10 comfy

it was close, but I love HM. give it another chance with some really good earphones, user.

fuck you like an animal and the johnny cash cover are the two songs most of Sup Forums actually heard from it

>fuck you like an animal and the johnny cash cover are the two songs most of Sup Forums actually heard from it

no man, someone made a thread a few days ago making fun of scaruffi for giving it an 8.5 and most of the replies were saying that he was right

I stand corrected.

Oh boy!
My record that I (supposedly) bought new has a SHITTON of skips on the final side (Reptile, Downward Spiral, and Hurt). It's not even skips on build-up portions, it's skips during the climaxes of the songs (my beautiful liar, my precious whore, etc). I'm pretty pissed. I might send an email to the retailer and ask what they'll do about it.

aw, that sucks, buddy.

listen to the weird-ass Peter Murphy'd Reptile with us instead?

youtube.com/watch?v=Elbsomblod4

Not even exaggerating, that is one of the best performances ever.

that's actually pretty groovy. Thanks user.

>the part when they turn it into Haunted

good stuff

>does it count as a studio album?

Always considered it myself. I know it's part of the AATCHB live album, but as a separate release, yeah it counts, or at least it should. Considering the fact that has studio material from The Fragile sessions.

Alright, It follows TF and TDS on my list in that case.

Sorry, Zee', we're still good friends.