Damn...

lmao who?

damn....

forreal?

Phil Elvrum's wife

Source?

>Phil Elvrum

who?

He sent out an email to the gofundme backers.

OP's just baiting :)

update on the gofundme

The guy who made The Glow Pt. 2

ok

"Geneviève died today at 1pm.
She was truly driven to work and stay living right up to the last minute, insisting on getting up and going to work in her studio way beyond when many would have surrendered to rest.
Last night and this morning she declined quickly and receded into her own eyes as her body vetoed her wishes, her lungs filling with fluid. She died at home with me and her parents holding her, hopefully having reached some last minute peace.
It's all very sad and surreal. So much is left unfinished for her. She was a firehose of brilliant ideas that never turned off.
We loved her and everything is weird now.
Thank you for all the money, all the support and love.
Phil"

cool

refund my money phil
thanks

Well now I have motivation to listen to The Glow Pt. 2

hey phil go listen to hospice

youtube.com/watch?v=qmFN8f7bB5g

>someone dies
>Sup Forums transforms it into a meme

coping mechanism

Jesus
chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!

Damn...

do you know what website you're on you fucking troglodyte

I know, and it used to be better

>and it used to be better

love this meme

>it used to be better

spoken like a true newfag

why is it always the chicks with short hair that get cancer

Go back to Facebook cancerous kiddies

>remember guys you have to be MEAN to fit in :)

yeah, you haven't been here long if you think it hasn't changed.

This senpai

>1 like = 1 prayer for this person none of you have ever met and probably didn't even know existed
>gb2 facebook xd

Sup Forums went from gorespam and tripfag circlejerk general to a normie safehaven filled with le funny ironic tumblr doggo memes, sure it's changed but it's always been shit, newfag

>lol I don't care for this person I'm so hardcore xD

Give my money back phil you fucking faggot

>le edgy atheist
>once upon a time Sup Forums was better
kyss

I wonder how this picture was taken. Like did Phil go, 'Ok, look sad for the camera so they know we are legit and will give us more money!' I'm not sure, but whenever I see sad photos like this they seem staged. Either way, RIP.

who

he knew she couldn't beat stage 4 pancreatic cancer

textbook moneygrab

that's right faggot don't mess with me

hey cool i remember saying both of those things

oh wait no i don't

if you hate this place so much then why don't you just leave instead of acting like an edgy faggot all the time

sounds like a win-win situation to me

just because she died doesn't mean the hospital bills disappear
he already spent their life savings to pay for treatment thus far

ok, sorry, i'm on my nerves, but fuck you nonetheless.
>inb4 he gave le monies
no, i'm just drunk, but i didn't grew up with my dad, so i sort of relate to this.

>if you hate this place so much then why don't you just leave

because i want your (you)'s, litte babby redditor

refund what? fuck you

>refund what?

my money? I understand you receive NEETbucks from the government, but some of us actually work for our income .

>little babby redditor

oh man I'm so offended. Wanting (You)s on Sup Forums is literally the equivalent of posting to get downvotes on reddit btw. You would probably have more fun there

Your donated to a gofundme page for a woman with inoperable cancer...and you want a refund because she passed on? You are an actual asshole

you could have just said "no u" and accomplished the same thing (nothing) without having to type out all that unfunny shit

>Iwata is dead too
The ride never ends, does it?

i don't receive neet bucks, i've lived off of savings for half a year, you don't know shit about my income

what did you donate for? "cure cancer or money refunded"? that's not how it works
if you need money so badly i don''t know why you donated in the first place all those weeks ago. lesson learned buddy, move on

hownew.ru

Shit... RIP.

Gasolina was a great song.

nope

I was just trying to direct you to a place that would better suit your interests :^)

damn did they have a kid?

>a faggot and lesbian had a kid somehow

I'm just as surprised as you are

:(

>Phil's glow is gone.

sick post my man

ITT: Inoperable Autism

rip

Jesus. This is terrible. I feel so sorry for their family. Nobody deserves this.

My disgust for this board deepens every time I visit nowadays. Just look at this thread.

Fuck you, you edgy pieces of shit. Have some fucking respect.

Shut up pussy.

No. Look in the mirror and see how bitter, jaded and detached you've become. All under the pretense of hurr it's Sup Forums, as if everywhere was Sup Forums. Christ, and people here have the gall to go on to say they're lonely.

this desu

Can someone tell me why everyone seems to feel really bad for Phil and his wife specifically?

When other people like Bowie and Prince died it was full of shit posting.

Same shit happened when Bowie and Prince died.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GIFT

for real dude

so many edgy faggots itt

i hate Sup Forums in the summer because Sup Forums leaks to every board

While I don't believe summerfags are a thing, there are a lot of edgy cunts here. Read that post I pasted here. It talks about how normal people come online and turn into absolute fuckwits because they are under the veil of anonymity.

Why is everyone being such a fucking prick? One of the coolest guys in music just lost his wife

Under the veil of anonymity people turn into cunts because of the lack of consequences.

It used to be fucking worse

Press F to pay respects

F

F

f

some seriously tragic coping mechanisms ITT

F