I'm sorry, Phil.

Other urls found in this thread:

pwelverumandsun.com
pwelverumandsun.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LC_ZQXH3Dqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh no, did she really die?

fuck

Damn, that pic and then the more recent ones of her show what a bitch cancer truly is. RIP

yeah phil posted an update. she died earlier today.

nice gofundme faggot
now give me back my money

Time to listen to Hospice, eh?

I want my tucking money back

shut the fuck up

Is it wrong for me to expect some god tier music after this? Seriously, he could destroy us all emotionally with an album about this.

Shit the fuck up you fucking children.

i don't know why people think this will be the outcome, he's not gonna have time. phil's gonna have to raise a child all on his own.

plus people rect to trauma and loss in different ways. there's a possibility that this will zap away any inspiration to record music.

what happened? i dont know anything about his personal life

Damn I feel so bad for Phil

Also I'm sad that we will never hear another O Paon album because Genevieve made some great music

he and his wife had daughter and his wife was diagnosed with cancer soon after. she died today.

who?

His wife had cancer and now she's dead. Now Phil has to raise their daughter by himself.

NU MALE
U

M
A
L
E

F

who is this anyway

U N D E R A G E &
N
D
E
R
A
G
E
&

seriously go be edgy somewhere else you fucking faggot

It's real :(

pwelverumandsun.com

he swindled $200k from emotionally stunted hipsters

More like he finally got financial support from people who probably downloaded hundreds of his songs and used that money to pay off hospital bills

you're the one behaving like a child

B

T

F

O

>gets called out on acting like an edgy teen
>"no you!!!"

>tries to rip off fans' money to pay """""hospital bills"""""
>loses his wife

rekt

how fucking sad :/ RIP

poor phil and baby phil

Please, for the good of the world, kill yourself.

Oh no.

I hope Phil is able to be okay.

source?

karma t b h
edgelord

pwelverumandsun.com/

read the update

thanks!

damn, this is one of the things I would wish wouldn't happen to anyone and it makes me upset IRL just to think about it, I know he isn't okay I just he knows how to handle it :/

can't wait for the album

i wish anyone baiting to get dick cancer

>Phil's wife after fighting for so long literally died in his arms

Holy fuck

honestly we should have a listenalong of the glow pt 2

>We all cry.

:(

for phil

youtube.com/watch?v=LC_ZQXH3Dqg

on the plus side, phil will probably record his magmum opus out of this.

I don't really know much about cancer, but if it spread around in her body, is there a chance it spread to their daughter in utero? I'm sure they probably did tons of checks after she was diagnosed, so hopefully I'm worrying about nothing. Poor Phil.

I obviously didn't know her.. or Phil. But I've listened to his music for many years and wanted to help out in any way I could so I donated to cover a minuscule fraction of the medical costs this disease incurred on the family. fuck anyone posting edgy shit in any of the threads regarding this topic. fuck cancer. we love you, phil. we love you,GENEVIÈVE

reddit

fuck you

>>>/tumblr/

back to r/music with you

>we r le 4chin so we have to b edgy all the time!! xD
literally the most reddit mentality to have

desu I just wanna drink myself to sleep so I can forget this terrible stuff happened IRL kazoku

Fuck you. I hate that people are already hoping to gain from this tragedy.

I don't know her and I don't know this Phil guy. What the fuck is this here for?

We should make him a Sup Forums condolence card.

lmao get a load of this fag

There is literally nothing wrong with that mentality.

edgy

u nerd

The next album is going to be dark as fuck.

Kill yourself

rude

Phil made The Glow Pt. 2, which is a Sup Forumscore album. Genevieve was his wife and also an artist. They just had a daughter a few months ago then she got cancer, and now she has passed. We feel sad because we enjoy his work, and it's a pretty sad situation anyways.

not true at all.

>implying he will record any music after that

It's not like the bills are going away just because she died you faggot

Sincerely kill yourself. Or better yet hopefully you go through the pain of losing the love of your life to cancer. Jesus Christ.

Ah, ok.

jesus doesn't exist
where's my money i donated $30

sincerely kill yourself

actually who

FUCKING

WHEN??

wew lad don't cut yourself on that edge

>whiteknighting a dead woman

on the positive side Phil is single now

and looking?

wife of some shitty indie meme musician

How is this a healthy mentality? "Oh boy, I hope Phil makes this tragedy into something great!" How would you feel if somebody asked you to turn your lover's death into art?

Who's Phil Elvrum?

Phil Elvrum's (The Microphones, Mount Eerie) wife. They just had a baby :(

Hospital bills don't go away because she's dead you fucking moron. And I don't believe in Jesus I just used it to convey the disgust I have at morons like you baiting in a thread about someone dying of cancer. You're seriously a waste of air on this planet.

Look at this privileged, indie cunt. Fuck Phil, too. What kind of name is that?

Music is barely okay.

>HE THINKS IM GOING TO FALL IN LOVE

Jesus Christ Sup Forums. Not even the shitposters after Bowie's death were this bad. Really disappointing. Some little girl is going to grow up not knowing her mom. Even if you think Phil is an asshole, this baiting and shitposting is a bit extreme.

I would feel honored. The love of my life is a wonderful artist and I feel like that would be a beautiful dedication to get life.

You too

why are you even bothering dude
these people literally live to shitpost. it's why they wake up in the morning. being edgy is their drug of choice.

It is better for a child to know her mom was loving and caring and lose her then to not know her at all

I wish Bowie had this level of shitposting, hes a talentless hack to the max.

fuck you, would you rather Phil would sit at home and wallow in his own personal despair for the rest of his life? music is his outlet, albums like The Glow wouldn't have been made possible had it not been for Phil's earlier confrontation with tragedy.

we wouldn't have Deathconsciousness had it not been for Dan's clinical depression and suicide attempt, does that mean people want other people to suffer if it equals that they can translate their bad feelings into a medium for our enjoyment? of course not, but it's art; it helps people, it heals the artists and listeners who can both find solace in the work, there's probably nothing more therapeutic for Phil to make an everlasting testament of love for his late wife, this isn't as much as about his fans than it is for Phil.

her*

And this is why I avoid these threads like the plague. Get fucked you edgelords.

aw man :(
condolences

Reddit is over there, friends

then why did you just post ITT? you're a silly man

there are safe spaces all over the net for losers like you. why do you come here to complain?

I regret even making this thread. I realize now it was a mistake to think that idiots on Sup Forums would have sympathy for someone like Phil. I'm so sorry.

people are being le edgy even after someone's wife died

I mean we don't have to be reddit-tier like this
but a little respect would be nice.

(you)

Underrated post

I never get sad with The Death of people I dont know. But this felt very real. I Love phils music and I hope he gets better. Cannot imgine how sad all hisfamily must be.

It was eventually going to happen user. It is a main page pitchfork article. You did nothing wrong.

sorry. i'm drunk and this hit me pretty hard.