What do you call people who listen to cloud rap all the time?

like asap rocky, robb banks, lil b, young lean etc...and may ironically or unironically talk about how much they love gucci/chief keef

would you call them a hypebeast? or just a hipster? idk it's kind of a specific thing. people who love skating and cloud rap and all that

I call them "niggers"

A faggot

i know exactly the type of person you mean but i don't think there's a single word that properly describes them

why would you call white people niggers

fuccbois

edgy

ur so cool i bet u hav big dicc too!

>tfw I like Cloud Rap

I call people who listen to rap teenagers

stuck in a dumb trend from 3 years ago

>I call people who listen to rap teenagers

I call people who listen to metal teenagers

ftfy

fuccbois

I really want to see my gf get fucked by asap rocky, how do I acheive my life dream?

Caucasian

(Me actually answering OPs question seriously)

>S A D B O Y S
>Fuccbois (derogatory version)
>Goth Ninjas (Slightly comedic reference to typical cloud rap fan fashion style)
>"He/She's a e s t h e t i c"

I'd personally say "SAD BOYS" is the best term

theyre my friends :)

If you're actually serious:

Flatbush zombies said theyve had that issue where fans have wnated them to sleep with their partners and they werent into it.

Dunno if Rocky would be down or not. Sometime he's been seen with multiple girls and is known to have frequent threesomes

I'd say hype beast. If your favorite rappers aren't actually good at rapping, you're listening got the wrong reasons.

Fuccbois.

Young Lean is cloudrap?

Fuckboys

Hypebeast refers more to the streetwear/popular trap music fans, but they are similar. Fuckboy is more derogatory, the ones who only listen to shit as a fashion accessory ironically.

Absolutely

I'd definitely go with sadboys

yea but i was thinking of this because of the no jumper podcast which is pretty popular, where they interview all these soundcloud rappers that make that SGP type music

Previously yeah

you fuck asap rocky first

White

This is bullshit

>niggers
>implying that who listen to this kind of shit aren't white trash teenagers

Are G59 and Bones and them lot in the same category as the people mentioned so far in this thread ?

I'm new to this whole thing

Yes and no
Cloud rap is just a stupid fucking tag I wish it was dead tbhh

>sadboy

i call people who listen to music fucking stupid

Cloud Trap > Cloud Rap