Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU
youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUan3UxivHs
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ez7vi-kQdM
youtube.com/watch?v=3J5mE-J1WLk
youtube.com/watch?v=zZEumf7RowI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what if the whole hanging microphone thing is supposed to represent a dingleberry but instead of a clump of dry shit tangled in some ass pubes at the end of the rope it's his microphone showing that instead of properly wiping his ass with paper he likes to lick it clean with his mouth

What is there to think about? It's a stylistic choice to look edgy. Why is anyone posting this shit here?

That really made me think

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU

>Sup Forums thinks this song isn't good

I don't understand how you guys think this is deep. Its just pure edge.

I honestly don't understand why people think 21 pilots is less cringe than most black metal

21 dingleberrys

I've never heard this group before. Seems like generic pop music. Nothing special or particularly interesting going on here at all. The hook is kinda catchy I guess, if that's what floats your boat power to you the world is your fucking oyster.

this is deep.

damn...

>implying that i don't think black metal is cringe.

Damn...

...nmad

damn, that's so deep. it's like society has forced us into this little box where we have to wear this mask that says "Yeah, I'm OK". we feel like we can't ask for help, we say we don't need help, we pretend everything is OK. please exit the burning building do not panic do not run remain calm leave your hands by your sides a pig in a cage on antibiotics 1984 thought-police george orwell animal farm two legs good four legs bad 2+2=5 fitter happier more productive.

who did it best?
youtube.com/watch?v=qsKjzWd06lY

fuck's sake anthony

youtube.com/watch?v=xUan3UxivHs

What did they mean by this?

BUT THEN

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ez7vi-kQdM

this song is pretty good
sounds like the postal service

>Ride
>not Goner
baka
youtube.com/watch?v=3J5mE-J1WLk
it's the only song in the album that doesn't have a cringeworthy moment
this one's pretty cool too
youtube.com/watch?v=zZEumf7RowI

Black metal at least sounds good (to me)

It's like one of these was made for one of the most acclaimed albums ever made 20 years ago and the other was made for generic pop music in 2016.

>tfw people are starting to like TOP on Sup Forums
Post-irony is one hell of a drug

21 Pilots is actually good and Sup Forumscore though.

really makes u think..

Kill me now

21P is really good though. It's just insecure contrarians who shit all over them.

Loving this meme.

21 pilots is almost as good as 311

holy fuck how did I never notice this

You know, I don't know who is serious here but allegedly, you have to say twenty one pilots rather than 21 if you are a "real fan"

twenty one pilots and regional at best were ok (at best, hehe) and the rest is shit. pretty objective opinion, i listened to the first album when it came out and have since been dismayed about the direction they have gone.

Yes, literally everyone who hates them must be an insecure contrarian since I'm way too insecure to admit that people can hate things I like.

lol i rather hang myself, no seriously i want to die

Damn...

heck dude...